Lost board local?

Discussion in 'All Discussions' started by beachbreak, Mar 11, 2017.

1. beachbreak

beachbreak Well-Known Member

Apr 7, 2008
    A local, i know, because they used a hawaiian word for local, in deal, lost a board, a stewart funshape, because the windy beach was getting sand in her child's face, and now her thread is closed. But she is a hardcore jersey shore surfer, and needs our help, since we are supposed to, like gruvi, believe that this, like everything else, is what the world has become. True, prank, troll, whatever, it is genius, and the ultimate perfection. She was empowered by not working and taking her family to the beach for a surf, and the wind ruined everything. But her husband found a boogieboard with a cool shark on it that night.
    we are duty bound, boys, because she is the very definition of a local surfer.drop everything and scan the horizon, search the beach, apb, bort reconne. It's go time!

2. kidde rocque

kidde rocque Well-Known Member

Mar 6, 2016
    I don't even know what to say about this.

3. Exit98

Exit98 Well-Known Member

Aug 3, 2008
    I think he wrote it in iambic pentameter?

4. DawnPatrol321

DawnPatrol321 Well-Known Member

Mar 6, 2012
    Lol

o beachbreak

5. Scoopy!

Scoopy! Well-Known Member

Aug 28, 2016
    Face it. Board's gone, sucked up into the NAC. I phoned my friend in Greenland to keep an eye out though.

6. crindlefish

crindlefish Well-Known Member

Apr 23, 2015
    There once was a mom named kamaaiana
    She stopped surfing to help her ohana
    Left her board on the sand which we all reprimand
    Now it's floating away to Botswana

7. Mr.Belmar

Mr.Belmar Well-Known Member

Aug 19, 2010
    Maybe it's time to invest in a new set of golf clubs??

8. metard

metard Well-Known Member

Mar 11, 2014
  9. zagaff3r

zagaff3r Well-Known Member

Dec 30, 2016
    I'll look in the backyard

[​IMG]

10. yankee

yankee Well-Known Member

Sep 26, 2008
    There once was a ho named flo
    called out by DPSUP & the Fourume, yo
    got banned for being a troll
    cause it posted reams of crap on swellinfo
    and now it's back ready to roll

Buoyz, callin' BS on that boart-blown-to-sea tread. Some of y'all bit on that hook. It was bogus from the troll witch. Had to have been, here's why.

'She' said she was surfing on a very light chip in tremendously windy conditions, with perilously heavy rips in the water.
    Really?
    So, what, we gotta be talkin' 30, 40 knot gusts?

I don't know too many strong surfers who can muscle any board into that kind of offshore, and no way with a shortboart. Especially not if big rips are forcing the surfer out to sea.

'She' said the massive gusts took her boart & flung it out to sea, and because of its fear of rips, it wouldn't go after the boart & boart vanished into the ocean.
    Really?
    C'mon. The entire storyline, including its idiotic posting name, was fabricated from bits & pieces that flo da ho melded together from its wackadoodle mind.

Just like the many other treads that it posted that were babbling sources of inane drivel. Case in point: it claimed to know that wealthy people pay 4% for money management.

In this case, admin was spot-on in shutting down that tread. The asshat known as 'flo' was responsible for driving more people away from SI than any other asspect - - and admin knows that from the plummeting clicks as flo made its presence known in every single tread except for the HOF 'Who Here Has Been Surfing' tread.

One man's humble opinion!

Way to go DPSUP in calling it out again, early on in that closed tread.

11. Barry Cuda

Barry Cuda Guest

The lady ran to help her child. I will take her word on that.
    We should celebrate that, not(!!!!) cut her down.
    Sorry boys, those of you denigrating her reasons or her actions, are simply....wrong!

12. beachbreak

Apr 7, 2008
    If you believe it. I think we all agree that getting out of the water because of our children on the beach is something we all did a million times. I just figure she is made up, like gruvi, or the biggest lameass typical kook modern surfkookdom.

13. yankee

yankee Well-Known Member

Sep 26, 2008
    +1......what lurks 'out there'

14. Barry Cuda

Barry Cuda Guest

Perhaps. Somehow I don't think this lady was "made up". I will be surprised if we find out she was, but, anything is possible on the internet.

15. DawnPatrol321

Mar 6, 2012
    Thanks Yankee.

Don't be so naive Barry. The story isn't believable sorry.

16. beachbreak

Apr 7, 2008
    Hawaiian for local, Deal, stewart funshape, 30 min session, sand blowing would have been obvious the moment they stepped on the beach, husband finds cool bodyboard with shark art on it that night, and then the offended, defensive, subsequent replies were too much to be believed, because if those were posted by a real person who is part of a family parenting children this world is in trouble, or, at the least surf culture is officially the worst of all sociological worlds today.

Doesn't add up.

Either way it was the funniest shiite ever if one of the buoys made the whole thing up, it was perfect, or it was the flotroll, or it is just sad, really, really, really sad.

17. DawnPatrol321

Mar 6, 2012
    Btw, I'm not saying it's the same person that was behind the Flo account necessarily, but I am saying it's a troll account. Nobody lets a boart get blown out to sea, that sh*t just doesn't happen. Nobody is that stupid, well, I can think of a few people, but it's still not likely. Some guys want to believe it because they have a soft spot for "women" with children, but it's most likely a dude, given the only female that can be confirmed on here is Betty.

18. crindlefish

Apr 23, 2015
    what ever happened to Caroline Campbell and her ass kicking in the women's fantasy league

19. DawnPatrol321

Mar 6, 2012
    Dunno, has anybody actually met "her"?

20. crindlefish

Apr 23, 2015
    Ah. Didn't we make her send pictures of "her" holding some written sign? Jogs my memory. The intro tread evolved into us trying to make her prove she was a womang. But maybe I'm wrong.