OCMD Stepoff War

Discussion in 'Mid Atlantic' started by Clownface, Mar 12, 2017.

1. xgen70

xgen70 Well-Known Member

May 25, 2006
    hey clownface, may I ask you to take your paint off and give us a little background, Who are you? I ask since i would suspect I have multiple images of your "clownface", if you frequent said spot on the regular. Trying to place faces with actors.

2. Ronnie Mund

Ronnie Mund Well-Known Member

Jul 6, 2012
    I suggest that you fvck some whores. Dew.

3. stinkbug

stinkbug Well-Known Member

Dec 21, 2010
    Those guys doing step offs in less than step off size waves are an embarrassment to MD and the East Coast in general. Please stop it...it's downright silly. Kind of like rollerblading, or kiteboarding.

4. Clownface

Clownface Well-Known Member

Jan 24, 2017
    I'm the tall big guy who only rides Channel Islands I always have a beard and I'm almost middle aged. I hawk and spit alot. I catch almost every swell. I always surf alone no surf buddy. If you surf out there regularly in the winter you have seen me. I am a decent surfer, I got game, no air game whatsoever tho. On Tuesday I will yell out clownface 3 time in the lineup. ( we are taking our spot back )

Last edited: Mar 12, 2017
  5. nynj

nynj Well-Known Member

Jul 27, 2012
    If someone shows up at my spot with a ski I will dislocate both that motherfuc*ers shoulders.

6. scotty

scotty Well-Known Member

Aug 26, 2008
    Or, I'm guessing:

7. Clownface

Jan 24, 2017
    Getum son

8. Clownface

Jan 24, 2017
    Flups that I'm calling channel islands right now, Sike. Colin is not a good surfer just a gimic honestly I've never seen him do anything impressive on a surfboard just an average surfer with self marketing skills. ( someone show me one video of the guy actually shredding no skI no bodyboard )

9. yankee

yankee Well-Known Member

Sep 26, 2008
    Clowny.....Clowny.....slow yerself down & don't be a, well, clown.

You sound like a jealous lil 12 yr old whose voice is still screechy as your nads finally start to get some traction.

Speaking of traction, post up some pics of you tearing it up at 46th since you are, of course, all that.

10. Clownface

Jan 24, 2017
    I know who you are Yankee. And no I don't take pictures of myself surfing I'm not an up and coming pro nor am I obsessed with documenting my surfing. My waves are between me and the ocean. ( nothing against surf photography, it's just not my thing ) plus I have no friends and the gf gets left at home

Last edited: Mar 13, 2017
  11. Clownface

Jan 24, 2017
    OCMD was quickly becoming the worldwide leader in surfing regression ( until clownface saved the day; you're welcome )

12. yankee

yankee Well-Known Member

Sep 26, 2008
    Everyone knows who I am, clown. Who gives a fukkk my friend......who giveth a fukkkkkkkethhhh as waynetheinsaaaane would say. And I'm referring to everything that you post, sparky.

Now go out there & do your thang & don't be That Guy.

13. Clownface

Jan 24, 2017
    Everyone knows who you are boi yea you're definitely from ocean city. However if you think stepoff's are relevant or progressive you should probably stop drinking the tap water here

14. HelpHelpLetMeOut

HelpHelpLetMeOut Well-Known Member

Mar 2, 2017
    clownface you dont have friends? weird.....

15. Mikey

Mikey Well-Known Member

Oct 3, 2008
    A certain number of people in the general population surf. A certain number of people in the general population are total ****sticks. If you make a Venn Diagram, you'll see that a certain number of surfers are total ****sticks. It's a fact that we don't need to beat to death. Just quietly throw their **** in the water and walk on with a satisfied smirk on your face.

16. seldom seen

seldom seen Well-Known Member

Aug 21, 2012
    Colin probly gets boneurs from these threads.

17. ihatelongboarders

ihatelongboarders Well-Known Member

Dec 13, 2007
    [​IMG]

18. seldom seen

seldom seen Well-Known Member

Aug 21, 2012
    Just for you pal...

[video=youtube;FZTWQyKhFeo]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FZTWQyKhFeo[/video]

19. yankee

yankee Well-Known Member

Sep 26, 2008
    Says it better than I can, clowney ^^

20. wontonwonton

wontonwonton Well-Known Member

Mar 13, 2007
    Churchill's and a boogie board.