Bread and Milk

Discussion in 'All Discussions' started by salt, Mar 13, 2017.

1. sigmund

sigmund Well-Known Member

Dec 7, 2015
    Funyun trama, it happens.

[​IMG]

2. kidde rocque

kidde rocque Well-Known Member

Mar 6, 2016
    I stopped eating chicharrones because I kept getting a bunch with the hairs left on 'em

3. HelpHelpLetMeOut

HelpHelpLetMeOut Well-Known Member

Mar 2, 2017
    3rd world street food
    sounds legit

4. LazyE

LazyE Well-Known Member

Aug 6, 2014
    Milk and blood, blood and milk, milkman driving drunk.

5. Barry Cuda

Barry Cuda Guest

Storm coming, just starting.
    Snowblower...check.
    Shovels......check.
    Rum..........check.

And I will be digging tonite, so I took an aspirin. Just in case.......

6. LBCrew

LBCrew Well-Known Member

Aug 12, 2009
    Just a mess here... everything covered in semi-frozen slurpee slop. The wind is heavy, though...

7. seldom seen

seldom seen Well-Known Member

Aug 21, 2012
    Hoping for some propre whiteout conditions...increased intensity here but not yet.

8. salt

salt Well-Known Member

Mar 9, 2010
    Dang Barry...Blood clot prophylaxis?
    I didn't shovel a thing. All rain/sleet here.

9. BassMon2

BassMon2 Well-Known Member

Jan 27, 2015
    Same here. Heavy winds. Mostly sleet earlier this morning. Now it's mostly rain. Supposedly were going to get more snow tonight. But that's coming from people who forecasted between 4-8 inches or 12-16 inches. And we're not even close to that. I can still see the street

10. Barry Cuda

Barry Cuda Guest

Winds here now55-60 MPH, full on snow blizzard, can barely see house across the street.
    Power has gone on and off 3 times. My Genrac come on each time.

11. BassMon2

Jan 27, 2015
    The generacs are nice. My company does like 90% commercial HVAC/R, but we also do electrical, some plumbing, and generators. Again, mostly huge commercial guys for country clubs and stuff, but habe fine a few residentials too. Just before the last storm i just finished putting one in at this guys house. His wife is pretty sick and is hooked up to a bunch of equipment. If power goes out, its not good. Had to meet the inspector in the snow. Just in time.

12. BassMon2

Jan 27, 2015
    It was kinda funny though. For those who don't know, the generacs supply power right to your panel. Well the guy shut the main breaker off then was wondering why it wasn't working. Got a good laugh out of that

13. UnfurleD

UnfurleD Well-Known Member

Jul 13, 2016
    Cpt John Derst & 2% please... supposed to scootch back up to the 70s by the wknd, in honor of getting drunk on st pattys. so i'm looking for the 1/2 gallon stuff

14. sigmund

sigmund Well-Known Member

Dec 7, 2015
    Yea, this storm wasn't playing. Strong sustained winds, total white-out at times, amazed I didn't lose power. Gonna be a big digout tomorrow before I can find my way to the surf.

15. Zeroevol

Zeroevol Well-Known Member

Jun 22, 2009
    Heavy rain and wind, then sun and wind, then flurries and wind