FS: Coils, LibxLost/Libtech, Wynn, SouthRiver, RipCurl

Discussion in 'Classifieds' started by live4truth, Mar 26, 2017.

1. live4truth

live4truth Well-Known Member

Feb 9, 2007
    Hey All...selling these boards for a friend who just doesn't ride them. Other gear is mine...PM if interested...thanks!

6'1"x19 1/4"x2 1/2" Coil step-up; 31.1 liters; new kicktech; EPS/epoxy; 5 fin FCS2; legitimately never waxed nor surfed; $400
    [​IMG]

5'9"x19 1/2"x 2 1/2" Coil wider wider board; 29.7 liters; new kicktech; EPS/epoxy; 5 fin FCS2; super clean only ridden a few times; $375
    [​IMG]

5'7"x19 1/4"x2 5/16" SouthRiver ankle biter/dumpster diver; EPS/epoxy; $150
    [​IMG]

5'6"x19.25"x2.25" Libtech/Libxlost Shortround; 27 liters; $400
    [​IMG]

5'5"x20.5"x2.38" Libtech/Libxlost Puddle Jumper; 30.5 liters; $400
    [​IMG]

Last edited: Apr 1, 2017
  2. live4truth

Feb 9, 2007
    Rip Curl H-bomb heat vest; works and will make you cozy in the line-up; but probably could use a new battery...$100
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Thule Surf carrier -$15
    [​IMG]

3. DawnPatrol321

DawnPatrol321 Well-Known Member

Mar 6, 2012
    Nice boarts! Question though, how does a Coil go unwaxed / unridden? If true, that's a great price and someone should scoop it up.

4. DawnPatrol321

Mar 6, 2012
    Another question, since when does Coil use Litres when calculating volume? Where's the cu.ft.?

5. nopantsLance

nopantsLance Well-Known Member

Aug 15, 2016
  6. DawnPatrol321

Mar 6, 2012
    lol Don't take my questions the wrong way. Not being a d*ck, genuine questions.

7. Kanman

Kanman Well-Known Member

May 5, 2014
    If I didn't just get this new Roberts Dreamcatcher I'd be all over that PJ. That's a steal.

8. DawnPatrol321

Mar 6, 2012
    Bump for some great boarts and to clarify my questions....

I asked this because I'm shocked someone could have such a fine boart in their possession and not end up waxing it and surfing it, at least once.

I asked this because anybody familiar with Coil would probably want to know the cu.ft., so it could help him sell the boart by putting that in the ad. The picture is too blurry to see it clearly on the bottom, at least on my phone it is.

Last edited: Mar 27, 2017
  9. nynj

nynj Well-Known Member

Jul 27, 2012
    My guess is that since most people are more comfortable with liters Truth converted to make it easier

10. DawnPatrol321

Mar 6, 2012
    Makes sense.

11. frothy cheese

frothy cheese Well-Known Member

May 6, 2016
    Sh!t I've been working a lot and really wanna drop the dough on that rocket. I'm 6' 160 lbs and thinking it could be too much of a workout in subpar waves

12. frothy cheese

May 6, 2016
    PJ also very tempting but I haven't been working thaaaat much

Awesome deals though. Hopefully I make a decision before they're gone!

13. Zeroevol

Zeroevol Well-Known Member

Jun 22, 2009
    Are prices firm? (Coil Step up)

14. Barry Cuda

Barry Cuda Guest

Too bad them Coils are so short, that is, too short for me......

15. live4truth

Feb 9, 2007
    Hey all...thanks for the follow up.

DSUP I did convert the cubic ft. To liters as that is what most are used to seeing--I'll post the cuft tonight. The step up really wasn't used...seriously. Other than Stella not many swells called for it and my buddy doesn't surf that much being in MD...we have a better market up here so he asked me to sell them. But yea I was disappointed he didn't take it out also..if it was less volume I would've bought it myself.

As for the prices make me an offer...serious low balls will likely be rejected e.g., coil for $200 or something like that but I'm open to offers...

Lmk and thanks for the bump. Thanks...

16. DawnPatrol321

Mar 6, 2012
    Cool, it looks like it was 1.1cu.ft. or something in the pic but it's too blurry to make out. I believe you that it hasn't been ridden btw, I wasn't giving you a hard time or anything. I'm sure that thing will be gone in no time.

17. Zeroevol

Zeroevol Well-Known Member

Jun 22, 2009
    Coil step up, $200? Bwahaha, sorry, I had to. Dammit, I really do not need another board. Let me think about it

18. soulrider

soulrider Well-Known Member

Jul 19, 2010
    So the south river looks sick. I'm just starting to hop on the volume train. What would your guess be on that board? I'm 511.5. 180lbs. I surf boards smaller than most...

19. live4truth

Feb 9, 2007
    Soul rider...probably around 29/30liters...hand shaped so just a guess. My buddy was shorter than you but the same weight and he enjoyed. Lmk...

Bumping this to the top...all PMs answered thanks!

20. frothy cheese

May 6, 2016
    I'm probably overthinking the little details but if anybody feels like adding 2¢ I'd appreciate it. Like I said I'm 6' and 160 and know how to catch a wave, really liking the look of that rocket. Would it be too much of a struggle in small summer mush? I feel like it would be super fun on days with any decent size but would also want to be able to use it as a groveler sometimes. Think it'll be too much work with my size since its 5'8"? I've got a 5'8" fish that I'm fixing and would sell to make up for getting this, but that's a little wider and fuller