Trump / FBI / Russians

Discussion in 'Non Surf Related' started by backside hack, May 12, 2017.

1. nynj

nynj Well-Known Member

Jul 27, 2012
    I know right... It's like all those alter boys crying rape like they didn't know what the priests were all about when they signed up.

2. metard

metard Well-Known Member

Mar 11, 2014
    oh man. lolololololol

that's funny. and now im going to hell

3. HelpHelpLetMeOut

HelpHelpLetMeOut Well-Known Member

Mar 2, 2017
    lol

I see the parallel but dont think its apt here

4. Banned for being awesome

Banned for being awesome Well-Known Member

Feb 17, 2012
    I know you aren't smart enough to understand the difference, but it is not something Harvard has organized and it is not an official graduation ceremony.

5. Barry Cuda

Barry Cuda Guest

It is, however, to be held, in part during Harvard Commencement where black students will wear African robes over the Harvard ones to draw attention to themselves. If I were the Dean of the college, any student that did that would NOT receive their degrees. They would be denied any reference to their work at the school, so, no job!!! They are minimizing, by that act, the OTHER graduating students; it is their day as well.

6. headhigh

headhigh Well-Known Member

Jul 17, 2009

"A headstrong teen-ager, Flynn skateboarded in drained swimming pools and surfed through hurricanes and winter storms. “Mike was a charger,” Sid Abruzzi, a surf-shop owner in nearby Newport, who knew Flynn as a teen-ager, said."

Found that in The New Yorker. Fake news? Who the fuk knows or cares. This thread can get fuked.

7. Banned for being awesome

Feb 17, 2012
    Freedom hating Barry wanting to take away something (their degree) because he disagreed. Interesting.

8. Banned for being awesome

Feb 17, 2012
    Breaking news, Trump shared highly classified info with the Russians last week. Get that traitor out of the Oval Office.

9. archy 2.0

archy 2.0 Well-Known Member

Jul 5, 2012
  10. HelpHelpLetMeOut

Mar 2, 2017
    its all they have to back up their positions

11. HelpHelpLetMeOut

Mar 2, 2017
    OMG ITS THE RUSSIANS

McCarthy called, he wants his schtick back

12. archy 2.0

Jul 5, 2012
    Jeez at just the mere sound od Trump/Russia you go fukin looney.
    Read beyond the headlines and the liberal talking points and see what is really being reported.
    This is from the liberal/left CIA backed WashPo
    For almost anyone in government, discussing such matters with an adversary would be illegal. As president, Trump has broad authority to declassify government secrets, making it unlikely that his disclosures broke the law.

“The president and the foreign minister reviewed common threats from terrorist organizations to include threats to aviation,” said H.R. McMaster, the national security adviser, who participated in the meeting. “At no time were any intelligence sources or methods discussed, and no military operations were disclosed that were not already known publicly.”

And I don't here you *****ing for Hillary's prosecution with here involvement with Russia and 1/3 of US urainum.

Last edited: May 15, 2017
  13. archy 2.0

Jul 5, 2012
    Was my assumption logical enough for you?

14. metard

metard Well-Known Member

Mar 11, 2014
    i concur.

15. misfit27

misfit27 Well-Known Member

Dec 12, 2013
    Respect for trying, but there's no talking to this mentality. A few BLM are radicalized and the entire group is guilty of holding their opinions. Only the most racist would own everything said by white Christian extremists, but everyone who supports the simple notion that black lives do matter is supposed to own the words of a few on the farthest wing.

16. Banned for being awesome

Feb 17, 2012
    Party over country, the republican way!! I look forward to all your Fox News talking points on this one. Sheep.

17. ukelelesurf

ukelelesurf Well-Known Member

Apr 25, 2007
    It amazes me how many people are still swinging from Trumps nuts as he continues to lie, backtrack, fumble at every turn and fire/demote anyone who disagrees with him. Some real idiots round here!

18. Banned for being awesome

Feb 17, 2012
    And we should believe him why? Sheep.

19. Banned for being awesome

Feb 17, 2012
    You are the reason snopes exists. Archy the Earth is flat alternative facts moron.