Ariana grande

Discussion in 'Non Surf Related' started by HelpHelpLetMeOut, May 22, 2017.

1. HelpHelpLetMeOut

HelpHelpLetMeOut Well-Known Member

Mar 2, 2017
    Looks like the religion of peace is at it again!:rolleyes:

2. nynj

nynj Well-Known Member

Jul 27, 2012
    More Mexicans?

3. red dog

red dog Well-Known Member

Mar 6, 2015
    my 14 yo daughter is going on her class trip in 2 weeks! Philly, NYC. normal times id be happy for her but it'll be a scary few day without her in this fugg up world!

4. metard

metard Well-Known Member

Mar 11, 2014
  5. kidde rocque

kidde rocque Well-Known Member

Mar 6, 2016
  6. DawnPatrol321

DawnPatrol321 Well-Known Member

Mar 6, 2012
    At least 19 dead and 50 more injured, as of now. F*ckers!

7. smitty517

smitty517 Well-Known Member

Oct 30, 2008
    targeting kids. chitbags

8. DawnPatrol321

Mar 6, 2012
    They're saying it may be a suicide bomber.

9. archy 2.0

archy 2.0 Well-Known Member

Jul 5, 2012
  10. yankee

yankee Well-Known Member

Sep 26, 2008
    Any bets as to this being homegrown? More than likely a moooslim Brit, possibly second-gen. And, of course, ISIS will claim him as a 'soldier' - - and the media will tread lightly in reporting the truth, whilst the professional pols will say, see, this is ISIS & this is why we have to keep fighting the (unwinnable) war on terror.

When, in fact, the real problem is that those same professional, simpering pols, in the UK, Oz, Sweden, Germany, France, Belgium & the USofA have been relentlessly importing the problem right into your very own wheelhouse.

Light up the Empire State Bldg & the Eiffel Tower in the colours of the Union Jack, fire up those candles for the mourning & let's hear again how hate can't win from the very 'leaders' who are destroying our cultures from without & from within.

wtf

11. Clownface

Clownface Well-Known Member

Jan 24, 2017
    Remember Anders Breivik, he was a terrorist because his attack was politically motivated. I'm not making any point just stating stuff. Some Marines have jumped on grenades. Anyways Europe is a shyte hole, America exists because Europe sucks so bad. I know a lot of young Europeans and I know more about their country than they do, they don't care. A lot of them like Obama, most of them actually. Knowing a lot of Europeans will really make you proud to be an American, their men only ever reach a maturity level of 22 years old. They treat women like dirt. I consider most European men to be just boys in grown men bodies.

Anyways it's just another day on planet earth and in 8 days everybody forgets.

God can not be worshipped, only the devil excepts praise.
    God did not put us on earth to worship his name.
    God does not care if you use his name in vain, only evil men demand you respect their name like Stalin or Hitler.
    Their is not 1 religion on earth that has anything to do with God. Mostly all of them are devil worshipping cults like Islam or catholicism.

You can still pray but don't be a worshipper and never fear god.

Before I surf if it's big and scary I always repeat the same mantra " give me the strength to do good in this world or take me now " it's never a plea for forgiveness or eternal life.

If I drown surfing and God knows all of us avid surfers have had our close calls, it's ok, their is nothing to fear. Even Hitler will get another chance, just don't live life like a sensitive, scared little bytch. Fear causes hesitation and hesitation will make all your fears come true. Evil succeeds because good men fail to act.

Last edited: May 22, 2017
  12. BradPitted

BradPitted Well-Known Member

Jan 1, 2015
    Truth.

13. archy 2.0

Jul 5, 2012
    Pretty strange how this happens right after Trump tells Islam that they gotta back off.

14. archy 2.0

Jul 5, 2012
    And the liberal dems say Russia's the threat.

15. DawnPatrol321

Mar 6, 2012
    Not strange at all, it's to be expected. They have been at war with the West for some time and people haven't woken up yet. The Liberals are holding back society from ridding itself of this cancer. This won't stop until Sharia Law is made illegal and unacceptable world wide. That has to be the next step.

16. archy 2.0

Jul 5, 2012
    [video=youtube;0GqohnnXIsQ]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0GqohnnXIsQ&index=4&list=WL[/video]

17. stinkbug

stinkbug Well-Known Member

Dec 21, 2010
    ban ban ban ban ban ban ban

18. DawnPatrol321

Mar 6, 2012
    [video=youtube;lQKf9GyKpRY]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lQKf9GyKpRY&feature=youtu.be&app=desktop[/video]

Last edited: May 23, 2017
  19. Barry Cuda

Barry Cuda Guest

+1

20. archy 2.0

Jul 5, 2012
    I was being sarcastic.