Peace out east coast

Discussion in 'Mid Atlantic' started by Mrocker89, Oct 28, 2009.

1. JohnnyUtah

JohnnyUtah Well-Known Member

Sep 26, 2008
    piney

johnnyutah = -1 kook on east coast and +1 kook west coast.... dont come back johnny nobody cares
    ___
    ...another angry piney local. you'll get what surfing is about one day...

2. Mooseknuckle

Mooseknuckle Well-Known Member

May 12, 2008
    do explain johnny what is surfing about? Thought u were a new guy? Can u tell me what the meaning of life is as well? what happens when you die?

3. MATT JOHNSON

MATT JOHNSON Well-Known Member

Oct 11, 2009
    I might go out to Cali for a week or two in the spring . I got some friends living out there now in the Santa Barbara for about 3 months almost . I would like to go out sooner but My wife is having my third child in January so I dont wanna go around that time .

4. chichacho

chichacho Member

Feb 18, 2009
    u think im serious. i hated surfing 6-8 ft peeling waves this morning, it sucked! and i get to do it tomorrow morning wtf.

5. ...lostgirl

...lostgirl Member

Jun 21, 2009
    PB kinda reminds me of OC in the summer. Pretty much a big frat party down garnet ave every night of the week. I can see how that would be fun straight out of college but north county is where it's at. Much more chill and better breaks.

6. MDSurfer

MDSurfer Well-Known Member

Dec 30, 2006
    Just remember. . .

. . . even paradise has flat spells, and believe me they can be worse than the EC because here you expect much less. Take a good book.

7. johhnyutah

johhnyutah Well-Known Member

Aug 6, 2009
    for the record

Somebody else has the same screen name (only he spelled Johnny correctly) :D