Steve Scalise Shot!

Discussion in 'Non Surf Related' started by DawnPatrol321, Jun 14, 2017.

1. aka pumpmaster

aka pumpmaster Well-Known Member

Apr 30, 2008
    Oh I have a list, dont you worry.

2. yankee

yankee Well-Known Member

Sep 26, 2008
    gracias

3. HelpHelpLetMeOut

HelpHelpLetMeOut Well-Known Member

Mar 2, 2017
    dont give sis facts, he might get all upset and wet his romphim

4. DawnPatrol321

DawnPatrol321 Well-Known Member

Mar 6, 2012
    [video=youtube;MouXHiIKoJs]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MouXHiIKoJs[/video]

5. yankee

yankee Well-Known Member

Sep 26, 2008
    And there you go again....the progressive Left, accusing everyone else of doing the violent things that you guys do.....it's you & your'n that's the problem, sis...you guys on the Left are the ones burning, looting, rioting, destroying, with your leadership egging you on with "resist" because they can't stand losing / being out of the power/offshore money loops....

One day, perhaps soon, peopel will have had enough of the progressive Left's hypocrisy....the reality is that things have started to shift, already, to where the progressive Left is now taking on definition for most people as violent & intolerant people....and, that, sparkye, is Truth.

6. kidde rocque

kidde rocque Well-Known Member

Mar 6, 2016
    yeah the media is doubling down on the Far Right Gun Nut Racist Homophobe Misogynist Nazi theme.

Sooner or later, people are gonna get pissed and the MSM will lose its credibility with everyone except the heartiest of blue Kool Aid drinkers.

7. aka pumpmaster

Apr 30, 2008
    Damn good post!

8. aka pumpmaster

Apr 30, 2008
    Last election proved this is happening.

9. sisurfdogg

sisurfdogg Well-Known Member

Jun 17, 2013
    The moderate center is not the radical left. That's what the extreme polarization of our political discussion has painted things. Truth is, most normal, hard working, responsible family people, and small business owners, self employed entrepreneurs, teachers, police, firefighters are in the center. Don't want their taxes given away to slackers, but want a fair share of the American Dream without getting bent over by the global corporations.

Maybe I'm wrong. But I doubt it. I think the rhetoric of the alt right has ya'll drinking the hater aid. Glug glug glug. Yeah, I'm a commie. BullSh1t. I'm a capitalist who doesn't want race riots and civil disorder. Just a high paying job and the freedom to spend it in a safe place. Go goosestep off to your regularly scheduled alt news stations.

10. yankee

yankee Well-Known Member

Sep 26, 2008
    Dude, usually I'm on the same page as you. Butt....look at how angry you are!

You're not rational, numero uno, with this 'alt right' crapola, and here's why. This 'alt right' thing is a minuscule portion of the genpop.

Yet, the lamestream media has played it up so big & so hard & so long that it's starting to look like the 'alt right' is going to be the Harry Reems of modern politics.

btw, the "global corporations" aren't the ones who have you "bent over;" it's your own govts, from fed, state to local. Our own govt has taken our American Dream via higher & higher taxes & fees & more fees, the stuff that you don't get to vote on.

Modern conservatives don't cotton to the alt right nutso de factos. We want less taxes, less guvmint, less invasion of privacy, less illegal immigration. Start with those basics.

Ain't no Kool Aid being chugged, campesino. You let your hate of the orange-haired one warp your view of reality.

11. HelpHelpLetMeOut

Mar 2, 2017
    Sis is letting his wife and daughter think for him
    shocker

12. sisurfdogg

Jun 17, 2013
    Bro, I want less taxes, less guvment, less invasion of privacy, less illegal immigration too.

Bannon and Sessions scare me. They have no regard for individual rights. I had an open mind to Great Lord Cheeto, but he is looking pretty lame at best, too stupid to keep his conflict of interests under wraps like a good president. I like his foreign policy. The fact that he scares everyone reminds me of Reagan. He was a winner!

But this view that everyone that is not in lockstep with Trump is a commie, an enema of the state, etc., is silly. It makes your sane arguments look diminished in the big picture.

13. yankee

yankee Well-Known Member

Sep 26, 2008
    Well, the progressive Left IS the violent side of this thing.

And it is well-documented that Obama fomented more domestic surveillance than any prez in history. He seems to have so many people snookered into thinking he was this wonderful daddy husband prez feller. He was merely another machine professional pol from illinois who promised things he didn't deliver & then left office to cash in.

Anyways, I didn't call you a commie - - or even an enema - - butt for you to equivocate the alt right nutbag sliver as the driving force of mainstream conservatives is equally as off-base, imho.

14. Barry Cuda

Barry Cuda Guest

It will never happen yank. If this was to happen, it would have by now. Do you remember the idiot that created obamacare and said it will pass because Americans are stupid?? He was right. 100% right.
    Look, we vote, elect persons to Congress and Senate, and they do ZERO. They do NOTHING. They have NOT reduced taxes (neither party), they have NOT solved ILLEGAL immigration (neither party), have not solved healthcare (neither party). They all do get richer--immensely richer.
    Then, a few of them get shot playing baseball, and all of America whines?? Really?? They SHOULD HAVE BEEN SHOT!!! They have done ZERO, except make themselves richer by raising taxes (more for them, etc).
    And...did you vote for them, give them a big salary to play baseball?? Or to solve national problems?? Oh, it was early. They cannot fix problems early in the day??
    Fvck, Im thinking the shooter is a national hero, even if he was crazy.
    Sorry, but I have enough of these phony politicos lying, cheating, stealing, and doing nothing for which they were elected.
    And.... I am not trolling. I am serious. Bottom line--who cares if these maggots/parasites got shot. I certainly don't.

15. HelpHelpLetMeOut

Mar 2, 2017
    extreme right and extreme left are both authoritarian and violent

Sis I want those things, but there seems to be some really weird sh1t you are positing

Session= authoritarian out of touch douche bag, not a traitor
    DJT = rip off artist, not a great statesman, but if he is pissing off commies, he is doing something right

16. sisurfdogg

Jun 17, 2013
    I maybe am too harsh, but when Jeff Sessions and Steve Bannon are appointed as the driving force of mainstream conservatives it gives me concern over the future of my personal freedoms.

17. pinkstink

pinkstink Well-Known Member

Aug 20, 2012
    Preach brother! We all have to start listening to each other and arguing less. People on the left and the right generally want the same things. The political parties, however, do not. They want partisanship because that's what pads their pockets. So don't give me this violent left bullsh*t and I won't call all the Trump supporters Nazis. Cuz the left isn't violent and the right isn't fascist. There's definitely crazies on both sides but generally people is people.

That being said, the Republican healthcare bill is indefensible. If it kicks 23 million people off of Medicare as is projected by the NON-PARTISAN Congressional Budget Office, then it will certainly kill millions over time. So am I worried about a Congressman, who just voted for a bill that could theoretically kill millions, getting shot in the @ss? F*ck no! Like Barry said, bring out the guillotine!

-signed, a guy who normally doesn't post but had a few beers at lunch and is feeling riled up, dammit

18. yankee

yankee Well-Known Member

Sep 26, 2008
    +1
    Wrex

Barry, I respect your opinions butt I can't go along with shooting people on a baseball field. No way no how. I get it, everyone is frustrated. But that is not the way. There were children out there along with the adults! C'mon, mang.

Sessions is what he is. As is HRc. As are all of them. People ranted & raved about Meese back n the day, and RR's CoS Donald Regan. Same tone being utilized now. And we all did just fine.

Believe it or not, we do have one helluva fine system of laws & govt designed by men who were, truly, geniuses - - and far, far ahead of anything ever seen from the human virus. Why do you think this has made it this far? The system, if not abrogated, works - - the system of the constitutional republic.

These professional pols, and DJT (who is not a pro pol), need to talk, discuss, resolve & move forward together. Nothing can ever be totally one way or the other way. There has to be compromise. Until that lesson is firmly learned, and then the process implemented, we will all be dragged down this hateful bi-partisan path to oblivion.

19. DawnPatrol321

DawnPatrol321 Well-Known Member

Mar 6, 2012
    If you liberal guys want to get along with conservatives or independents, turn off the MSM and never turn it back on againe. They are polluting the minds good people with lies. If you watch CNN, ABC, CBS, NBC for your news, you're programming yourself for failure.

20. nynj

nynj Well-Known Member

Jul 27, 2012
    Exactly... And the rights should turn off Hannity and never watch Info Wars againe. They are polluting your minds as well.