Boycott Patagonia

Discussion in 'All Discussions' started by Clownface, Jun 19, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. DawnPatrol321

DawnPatrol321 Well-Known Member

Mar 6, 2012
    [video=youtube;ai1lmapwkgI]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ai1lmapwkgI&oref=https%3A%2F%2Fwww.youtube.com%2Fwatch%3Fv%3Da i1lmapwkgI&has_verified=1[/video]

2. HaydukeLives!

HaydukeLives! Well-Known Member

Mar 24, 2015
    Doug Tompkins and his wife started that reserve, with all the money they got when they sold their company you may have heard of called The North Face. Seperate from patagonia. Just saying, while chouinard and tompkins were friends and pioneers of the industry, im not sure what role Patagonia plays there.

In my line of work (outdoor industry) I get to see first hand what kind of schitt goes on, while alot of it is marketing, sustaining the industry is extremely important to me and I will back any company that works to getting more public access into areas, regardless of political bias. I have had the opportunity to see first hand how utah and nevada manages their land, its really easy to make calls from an airconditioned office with suit on. I ask that all politicians get a chance to go work out in the backcountry for a year, and comeback with their same viewpoints. Changed me forever

3. Clownface

Clownface Well-Known Member

Jan 24, 2017
    Bull dykes piss me off because they are usually authoritarian.

4. headhigh

headhigh Well-Known Member

Jul 17, 2009
    Oh look, the delicate snowflake is triggered. Do your feelings hurt?

5. Clownface

Jan 24, 2017
    You're just mad because you bought a 200 dollar patagonia butt plug

6. nynj

nynj Well-Known Member

Jul 27, 2012
    I don't buy butt plugs often, but when I do they are Patagonia

7. seldom seen

seldom seen Well-Known Member

Aug 21, 2012

8. sheetglass

sheetglass Well-Known Member

May 12, 2008
    My Patagonia buttplugs are the best I've ever owned. Comfortable and sturdy. As long as I don't get too fat, I expect them to last many more years

9. trevolution

trevolution Well-Known Member

Feb 16, 2012
    ok i followed through on my email. supposedly theyll evaluate my bootiese and possibly issue me new ones. if this happens ill take back what i said because i have no purchase receipt and i bought them 2 years ago

10. Banned for being awesome

Banned for being awesome Well-Known Member

Feb 17, 2012
    This movie was so bad they should show it to prisoners as punishment.

11. yankee

yankee Well-Known Member

Sep 26, 2008
  12. Clownface

Jan 24, 2017
  13. Clownface

Jan 24, 2017
    Yea trevolution join the @realresistance . I care about the environment and human rights profoundly, but I'm not stupid or easily fooled by power hungry governments and their unknowing supporters in the unrealistic pursuit of a utopian society.

The green movement is a depopulation, redistribution of wealth, byzantine bureaucratic totalitarian mechanism of the system.

The government is using your love against you!

Liberals are good people by name only

Last edited: Jun 20, 2017
  14. HaydukeLives!

Mar 24, 2015
  15. Clownface

Jan 24, 2017
    Or we can allow Trump to bring manufacturing back to America, higher wages, higher quality and better environmental controls.

Since when have liberals wanted to pollute and enslave the 3rd world to enrich companies like Wallmart who price out local distributors dealing in local products?

Last edited: Jun 21, 2017
  16. trevolution

trevolution Well-Known Member

Feb 16, 2012
    we just need robots to take our jobs so we can leave this planet as a species to pursue waves on water esc planets like the one in interstellar. everything between then and now is irrelevant (and also undoubtedly important) unless its a means to those ends. long live the globalist illuminati and elon musks fart powered rockets.

17. HaydukeLives!

Mar 24, 2015
    Trumps clothing line is in the same bucket-o-Schmitt as every other company. Profits over people you fool,mo eh takes no prisoners, regardless of what whatever liberal, democrat and republican says infront of the camera that dollar rules all. Don't be an ignorant ****
    K

18. Clownface

Jan 24, 2017
    Yes true; however he had to play the same game ( business ) that the government allowed. Trump is in charge now and knows the ins and outs of government interference on all industry from clothing to construction. He is the president now and knows how to tear down the bureaucratic walls that restrict growth and prosperity.

Unleashing the might of American industry by Trump will unleash a new era of American superiority.

American industry and it's investors have been sidelined by EPA and government regulations, the flint Michigan water crisis is a side effect cataclysm of these restrictions of industry and the development it produces.

Get Bent

19. kidde rocque

kidde rocque Well-Known Member

Mar 6, 2016
    I could get into that

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.