Thread Killers

Discussion in 'Mid Atlantic' started by stoneybaloney, Nov 9, 2009.

1. stoneybaloney

stoneybaloney Well-Known Member

May 11, 2009
    Guys, if you feel the need to get aggro on here; please PM each other or start your own thread to be locked. I hate when people cause totally non-confrontational threads to be locked because they need to publicize their beef. Don't ruin other peoples' threads because you have to defend your internet ego. Nobody thinks you're tough because you're protecting your "rep" in an online forum. There was no reason my last thread should have become lock-worthy, but of course someone found a way to bring the hate. Enough already, its lame! :mad:

2. MDSurfer

MDSurfer Well-Known Member

Dec 30, 2006
    Question-

So, is Asbury Park still the police state I remember it to be in the summer?

3. stoneybaloney

May 11, 2009
    Yes it is, no one should visit :)

4. Aguaholic

Aguaholic Well-Known Member

Oct 26, 2007
    Asbury Smasbury..:confused::D

5. Swellinfo

Swellinfo Administrator

May 19, 2006
    Thank you.

6. stoneybaloney

May 11, 2009
    Not a problem!

7. mofosurfer.com

mofosurfer.com Well-Known Member

May 4, 2009
    I just really appreciated the proper use of the term "who ha" by mooseknuckles on that thread, honestly.

Why was that thread locked so quickly? JCC was just trolling.... Matt was jumping at the bait, it was like side entertainment while the real thread was still cruising along.

I always took you east coast guys to be less sensative than west coast guys.
    Hmmmm...;)

8. stoneybaloney

May 11, 2009
    In my opinion, even if the thread is moving along aside from the trash talking, it is still way off topic and should be taken else where. That's just me though and I'm not very familiar with internet forums. I just like to waste time at work some times and you can only check the forecast so many times. :D

9. lbsurfer

lbsurfer Well-Known Member

Apr 20, 2009
    i liked that last thread you had too, it was interesting seeing how everybody started out

10. gnargnar

gnargnar Well-Known Member

Sep 26, 2009
    yeah i did too, but those two idiots ruined it.

11. Mooseknuckle

Mooseknuckle Well-Known Member

May 12, 2008
    I was trying to simmer them down but with all the sorority and gay jokes im sure thats why it was locked....no reason for that esp. if there are younger kids on here.. sad thing is that im pretty sure at least one of those two has a few children. someone should just start a poll on who taugh you to surf....Im done with polls my nfl poll went to shhhhit

12. MATT JOHNSON

MATT JOHNSON Well-Known Member

Oct 11, 2009
    I spoke with Stoney in a Pm apologizing to him about his thread being locked. Yeah my actions were not called for about mentioning someones place of residence . I just get tired of the same person starting trouble with a selected few forum members for no reason. If a person doesnt bring anything postive or productive to the board then a moderator or admin should get ride of the bad apple.

Once agian I will apologize here as well for getting the thread locked

Last edited: Nov 9, 2009
  13. ocripcurrent

ocripcurrent Well-Known Member

Feb 27, 2008
  14. billabongmoney

billabongmoney Well-Known Member

Sep 23, 2008
    whoa dude your cool so awsome what a cool nice guy man your my hero ,you rock dude your spreading peace and love your the man you get my vote to be the best internet forum user ever!!!!!!!!

15. Mooseknuckle

May 12, 2008
    jcc is notorious for trouble making

16. stoneybaloney

May 11, 2009
    Learn how to spell and your sarcasm will come across more successfully. :rolleyes:

Last edited: Nov 10, 2009
  17. oBx FATJ

oBx FATJ Member

May 21, 2009
  18. Mooseknuckle

May 12, 2008
    U really live in Milwaulkie? I dont think thats how u spell it but ok?

19. oBx FATJ

oBx FATJ Member

May 21, 2009
    Get good or get gone

20. billabongmoney

billabongmoney Well-Known Member

Sep 23, 2008
    DUDE your witty and a spell checker to you rock bro keep up the good work man for real