JC Flying Fish

Discussion in 'All Discussions' started by kpd73, Jul 14, 2017.

1. kpd73

kpd73 Well-Known Member

Jan 30, 2013
    Looking for a JC Flying Fish - http://www.jchawaii.com/flyingfish.html
    I'm in RI

Anyone happen to have one they're not surfing anymore and would like to pass on? Or perhaps have a line on a used one somewhere?
    Thanks and greatly appreciated.

Oh, ****e, I almost forgot!
    Anyone asking/demanding an "intro tread" first? - Hi. I've been here longer than you. The line to blow me is just slightly to the left- as I am so it will be easier, and the one to GFYS is off to the right, so you have ample room and won't interfere with the people slightly to my left. Please don't attempt to look or make eye contact. It's unnecessary and interrupts rhythm.

Thanks again! Looking for a 6'0 ideally but will entertain other sizes. Possibly have a pretty sick 5'8 Pavel Speed Dialer for trade for the Right one.

2. kpd73

kpd73 Well-Known Member

Jan 30, 2013
    C'mon...there's one out there somewhere.

3. kidde rocque

kidde rocque Well-Known Member

Mar 6, 2016
    Wish I had one, just so I could trade it for that Toby board you got.

4. Barry Cuda

Barry Cuda Guest

Order a new one, dipstick.

5. BassMon2

BassMon2 Well-Known Member

Jan 27, 2015
    Just checked my local CL. No luck. I'll keep my eye open for you brother.

6. kpd73

kpd73 Well-Known Member

Jan 30, 2013

I'm betting you surf with my buddy Terrence and his son. And thanks for the sage advice. I do have that avenue open, but I'm not a new board guy. Not for something like this.
    Next custom will be from Malcolm Campbell or Gary Hanel.

7. kpd73

kpd73 Well-Known Member

Jan 30, 2013
    Thanks man. Really stoked to find one. I've got a few dudes I've hooked up before on the case, so it's always a good time. You'll walk into your local and just see one...

Last edited: Jul 16, 2017
  8. BassMon2

BassMon2 Well-Known Member

Jan 27, 2015
    If you get a custom MC what you planning on getting? Ever since i grabbed that bonzer from you (years later and i still can't stop saying thank you) iv been dieing to get a custom from him.

9. kpd73

kpd73 Well-Known Member

Jan 30, 2013
    6'6-6'8 ish pulled in Speed Egg bonzer5. - Think Channel Islands Machado single fin with foiled rails and Malcolms custom rocker.

So stoked. He's in France right now and most likely doing the world tour thing.

I would do the same from Gary Hanel, or get one of his quad fish. I had a 5'10 in New Zealand that was a touch too big but Jesus wept! That thing Shredded. Hoooooo.

10. kpd73

kpd73 Well-Known Member

Jan 30, 2013
  11. Barry Cuda

Barry Cuda Guest

I can guarantee you I do not.

12. kpd73

kpd73 Well-Known Member

Jan 30, 2013
    Ok. Now you have more time to search for a 6'0 JC Flying Fish! Thanks Barry.

Kidding...

And since this is a whole new page in case you missed it-

https://providence.craigslist.org/spo/6223744246.html

Thanks any and all for looking and appreciate the help!

13. kidde rocque

kidde rocque Well-Known Member

Mar 6, 2016
    That Pavel board is a cherished shape and may be worth as much as a Lis some day, don't you like it?

14. kpd73

kpd73 Well-Known Member

Jan 30, 2013
    I Like it, I don't Love it. Currently on a 5'8 Brom Fish that I REALLY do love. And I never equate a boards worth with $.
    You can't put a price on a really insane wave you've ever gotten or the feeling of being just Dialed in on a really good board. I can't anyway.
    Those feelings are Magic and it's why we do this.

Love over Gold. And I sincerely love the Good Energy that comes from a Rad trade.
    Hit me Up!

https://providence.craigslist.org/spo/6223744246.html