this surfer wants surfing regulated

Discussion in 'All Discussions' started by metard, Jul 19, 2017.

1. Wavestrom

Wavestrom Well-Known Member

Jul 5, 2014
    Slightly off topic, but the problem in RI is that at the beach (that we go to for family trips) has a no lifeguard zone where you can surf and then people hang out there anyways, playing catch, jumping in the waves, etc... They can do that anywhere but fill in the surfer zone even though it's not any better than wading around on the other 4/5 of the beach.

2. smitty517

smitty517 Well-Known Member

Oct 30, 2008
    the answer to a problem should NEVER be more "govt regulations".

3. sisurfdogg

sisurfdogg Well-Known Member

Jun 17, 2013
    FFM - Flip Flop Mafia - don't mess with the chair/umbrella dudes

4. Zippy

Zippy Well-Known Member

Nov 16, 2007
    What a moron. Yeah put them out of business. I hate surf camp/lessons even though I know several people who run them. Years ago before I started my present business I considered starting a surf lesson company. Then I woke up and thought wtf am I thinking, I'm gonna sell out the one thing in life that has brought me some peace? And be hated by the one group of people that share the same passion? F-that!

5. Zippy

Zippy Well-Known Member

Nov 16, 2007
    This happens everywhere. There can be a lifeguard right on the other side of the flag that will whistle his azz off if he sees you slide an inch over the line but does nothing about the group of fat 10 year olds sitting right in front of the surfers.

6. Zippy

Zippy Well-Known Member

Nov 16, 2007
    Yeah but there are waves in the summer. I grew up surfing your stretch of beach and feel your pain. Head even 20 minutes south to a beach with southern exposure and you can score on a day it's ankle high up there.

7. Zippy

Zippy Well-Known Member

Nov 16, 2007
    Can someone explain why all women surfers have that same "look" ? I swear I know so many older woman surfers and they could all be sisters. Pointy features is all I have to say.

8. Clownface

Clownface Well-Known Member

Jan 24, 2017
    I've never meet a female surfer, I've seen one or two but i have never known one. And I have only ever seen 2 black guys surfing

9. Barry Cuda

Barry Cuda Guest

Not surprising. You like men.....

10. Nicole94

Nicole94 New Member

Jul 20, 2017
    Have anyone ever played a cool surf game? I love surfing and I really love gaming. I recently followed a class in Game Design and I would love to develop a game for other surfing and game lovers. I really like the action in games like battlefield and I want a surfing game just as good as that game. How cool would that be?!!!!

11. nynj

nynj Well-Known Member

Jul 27, 2012
    OMG. That would be totes kewl... lolz

12. yankee

yankee Well-Known Member

Sep 26, 2008
    How 'bout pin the tail on the asstail honkey...?!?

13. ChavezyChavez

ChavezyChavez Well-Known Member

Jun 20, 2011
    You can make a game called 'Gruvi'
    Gruvi is the main character. He is a guy who wants to surf but he lives in PA. He has to get to the beach but on the way he gets attacked by a crazy drug dealer named Bill in Camden. Then he has to dodge Mexican migrant workers who try to kidnap him for ransom for the drug cartels. Then he gets profiled by the NJ State police and tasered. If he makes through that, he has to fight off swarms of green head flies on the beach. Once in the water, he has to avoid jelly fish, summer pros, agro groms, SUPs, and mean old guys on longboards. For every level he completes, he gets a slice of Pizza from Manco and Mancos.

14. PA_KOOK

PA_KOOK Well-Known Member

Apr 4, 2016
    This is great. The final level is surfing Belmar followed by a benchoff against the Shredmachine.

15. Iggy

Iggy Well-Known Member

Jun 14, 2014
    Awesome. Might I suggest that the game ends when an old man named Barry calls you a moron.

16. Tlokein

Tlokein Well-Known Member

Oct 12, 2012
    Well done Chavez. Then come out with a DLC fer down in the dirty dirty souf. Carolina cutbacks, cook offs at Waffle House, sharks galore, etc. etc.

Shredmachine = boss fight. Perfect. If you win you have to chase him down to a toll both on the Jersey turnpike. Then you get to bang hindus.

17. sisurfdogg

Jun 17, 2013
    If you lose you end up in Wayne's windowless white van

18. kidde rocque

kidde rocque Well-Known Member

Mar 6, 2016
    Shut up youz guyz, I wanna know more about our newest member Nicole94.

19. sisurfdogg

Jun 17, 2013
    He's 23 years old, just a guess.

20. CJsurf

CJsurf Well-Known Member

Apr 28, 2014
    Made my day. Great post.