Hello thread and Nosara

Discussion in 'Surf Travel' started by Kook4Life, Jul 28, 2017.

1. Kook4Life

Kook4Life Member

Jul 28, 2017
    What's up, fellow surfers? Long time reader of the forums and finally decided to post because I need some advice. Selfish, I know. First off, I'm from MA and spend my days surfing knee high wind chop at Nantasket Beach. I'm single; therefore, I can't post any photos of my hot girlfriend or wife. Shaking. My. Head. Only BBW's seem to like me these days albeit I'm in impeccable shape at 34. Here's the deal: heading to Nosara next week. I ride a performance LB. Travelled to Tamarindo this past April with my board and disliked carrying a giant board bag through customs. Anyone know if I can rent a quality performance LB down there? Thanks in advance!

2. Mr.Belmar

Mr.Belmar Well-Known Member

Aug 19, 2010
    Herro!

Welcome!

Please tell more about yourself prior to asking our professional advise.... advise here on Swellinfo.com, as you know, runs at a premium.

So please tell us more.

You know, do you wear a leach with your ultra high performance LB? What kind of vehicle do you drive to the beach? Do you like free pizza with gruvi? What's your favorite color? Do you stand up or sit down to wipe?

Thanks!

Your new bff
    Mr Belmar

Btw, just take your board, your thank me later...

3. nopantsLance

nopantsLance Well-Known Member

Aug 15, 2016
    Sister, niece, aunt, neighbor and or one of those BBW's you've been hoggin
    We all had to do it!
    Every thing else checks out
    Welcome- pending above mentioned images

[​IMG]

4. PA_KOOK

PA_KOOK Well-Known Member

Apr 4, 2016
    Take Lance's advice and post up some BBW poop chute pics.

5. pkovo

pkovo Well-Known Member

Jun 7, 2010
    I once rented from Coconut Harry's in Nosara. Ended up there for the day without my board, which I left back in Grande. Anyway, I didn't rent a longboard, but he had them. The board I rented was in near new condition. i only rented it for a half day or so, but I don't recall anything weird about the experience, so maybe worth checking out.

Wait, he kind of resembled a surfer version of Hulk Hogan, so that was kind of weird I suppose, but the transaction wasn't weird.