So friends Sea You

Discussion in 'All Discussions' started by Moon dog, Aug 9, 2017.

1. Moon dog

Moon dog Well-Known Member

Dec 21, 2013
    This forum has become a joke only problem is it's not funny!
    Use to be plenty of Soul Surfers here. Moderator Forum WTF
    Looks like normal thread click it and get accused of trying to edit or doing an unauthorized change.
    Self rightous groms who think they are comedians let's see who can be the biggest azz.
    Don't kid yourself thinking you hurt my feeling cause you didn't. Don't know how many post it will say I've posted 2 or 3 but trust me I use to have another screen name

2. UnfurleD

UnfurleD Well-Known Member

Jul 13, 2016
    haha this post is a joke, and funny! glad your feelings weren't hurt ya little b

3. Zeroevol

Zeroevol Well-Known Member

Jun 22, 2009
    This is the problem with Merica, if you don't like something move on, but NO, people love to b_tch and moan! I could pull up a threade from 4 years ago and read the same comments you just made. Yeah, we get the trolls that come in and out, but I think there are quite a few of us who have held strong through the crap. If you want something funny, go watch some East Bound and Down.

4. smitty517

smitty517 Well-Known Member

Oct 30, 2008
    "I am taking my toys and playing elsewhere"

Waaaaahhhhhh

5. zagaff3r

zagaff3r Well-Known Member

Dec 30, 2016
    Where else do you go for medical and financial advise mints?

Where else does one learn about Scandanavian culture and history?

Where's Doug?

6. Wavestrom

Wavestrom Well-Known Member

Jul 5, 2014
    Here's the thing, your pizza sucks.

7. headhigh

headhigh Well-Known Member

Jul 17, 2009
    I do agree that it's weird that we can see moderator forum. This whole site is starting to feel sloppy: no more hurricane section, forum is glitchy. Just a matter of time before I give up on the forecasts.