Carissa and Tyler

Discussion in 'All Discussions' started by LongIslandBro, Oct 5, 2017.

1. ukelelesurf

ukelelesurf Well-Known Member

Apr 25, 2007
    ^^^^^^^

OP obviously has low self esteem. You can be attracted to women and not but putting stuff like this on the internet is gross and shallow......Would the OP say this to these women's faces? How about their father's or mother's faces? No and no.....not to mention the fact that there are women on this forum. Get a life longisland"bro"

2. cepriano

cepriano Well-Known Member

Apr 20, 2012
    from what I seen over the years the ugly girls rip and the pretty ones just straight up suck.rochelle ballard and layne beachley,not that easy on the eyes lol but rip harder than most guys.

ever notice they run the womens comps when the mens have a downday because of lack of swell.i think that's pretty bad they should put them in some epic surf to see how they handle and the only ones who would do good would be carrisa,tyler,and steph.

all I can really say tho is I have never seen anything impressive from Alana Blanchard,she is strictly a surf model,not a surfer

3. eatswell

eatswell Well-Known Member

Jul 14, 2009
    And.... it continues. A couple more people that have barely posted as of late, have come in to post about this.

I HATE the word shallow. I've seen so many people get called shallow because they wanna date a good looking woman/guy. It's asinine. Let's see those people go out with someone they aren't physically attracted to. Easy for them to say. This all goes back to the what I was ranting about, a few posts ago.

And as far as internet dating, I've never tried. I really don't have time to actually go out on the dates right now, or I have to sacrifice sleep. I also spend many nights between September and April, out of town and in different cities, while travelling for work. And I'm usually only in each city for 1 or 2 nights. I don't stay in the same city for a week at a time. I'll have to come up with something in April or May. If I don't, I may make it to 50 before getting laid again!

Maybe I should just stop being so shallow and go out with a ''Nice'' woman, no matter what she looks like? amirite tho?

4. eatswell

Jul 14, 2009
    Good point.

Wanted to say this the other day, but does anyone realize how many terrible, TERRIBLE musicians and even actors, have exploded for little reasons, other than the fact that they're good looking guys.

Like New Kids On The Block in the late 80's. That wave of crappy boy bands from the late 90's and then that other one that was around earlier this decade.

These guys sucked as musicians, yet they got huge because of how easy they were on female's eyes. Some of them were even ugly as ****, but all it took was just a couple of good looking pretty boys in the band, to get it off the ground and have them sells thousands of records.

5. DawnPatrol321

DawnPatrol321 Well-Known Member

Mar 6, 2012
    That's a crazy schedule but I bet with a little effort you could make it work. You might lose a little sleep from banging all night but hey, that's the price you pay lol

6. Kyle

Kyle Well-Known Member

Sep 9, 2011
    So the way we are is the way we always have been and always will be? I'd like to think we are a little smarter than that and can improve ourselves throughout our lives and generations.

Part of that is not burying your head int he sand to the status quo. Why don't you apply that logic to politics? It's been corrupt forever and we have no direct control to fix it, yet, I see plenty of you "wasting energy" (as you put it) discussing political topics...by your logic, it's just wasted energy on something you can't control, no?

You always push to be a better surfer, no? Why not apply that same logic to you as a person? Nothing personal DP, we just have different views on life my friend.

7. DawnPatrol321

Mar 6, 2012
    Its a waste of time trying to change others behavior, nothing personal but that's a b*tch move. I strive to be a better surfer because I can control that. I discuss politics because I do have a way to effect or affect change and that's with my vote. That said, what can you control about others behavior? Nothing. Only a b*tch would try such a thing.

8. Kyle

Kyle Well-Known Member

Sep 9, 2011
    I never said you should control someone else's behavior. Just your own.

We can't control others behavior, but we can call out what we find as toxic. That's the point, don't just bury your head in the sand. Nothing changes unless we are willing to call it out when it presents itself.

"b*tch move"? lol man, way to elevate the conversation...

9. billdrit

billdrit Well-Known Member

Aug 25, 2017
    actually, his vote cancels out your vote. so, there's that.

10. DawnPatrol321

Mar 6, 2012
    How about you worry about you and I'll worry about me? Make sense yet?

Trump won FL, I voted for Trump, so no, it didn't.

11. ChavezyChavez

ChavezyChavez Well-Known Member

Jun 20, 2011
    #manlet
    Thank Wayne's deity that yout back on here.

12. ChavezyChavez

ChavezyChavez Well-Known Member

Jun 20, 2011
    Kyle once chastised me on here because I said I enjoyed using flushable wet wipes to,clean my ass after a dump. It fell on deaf ears when I tried to explain that some days I work 16 hours outside in the heat, in the cold, working heavy machinery. Swamp ass doesn't even describe what goes on down there on some days. A wet wipe is a balm to the ass and the soul.

13. billdrit

billdrit Well-Known Member

Aug 25, 2017
    how embarrassed you must be. I did as well and I sure am.

14. DawnPatrol321

Mar 6, 2012
    Not at all actually.

15. eatswell

Jul 14, 2009
    I probably could get away with one night a week. I actually get more sleep when I'm out of town on business, than I do at home, because I don't have to wake up as early to drive the hour+ that it takes me to drive to work.

Sometimes this schedule and not being able to do much is a pain in the ass, but I enjoy getting off almost entirely from mid/late April all the way until early September, outside of about 10 days of work in July.

16. DawnPatrol321

Mar 6, 2012
    There you go, one day a week sure beats none at all my dude.

17. me tard

me tard Well-Known Member

Dec 5, 2016
    carissa moore
    [​IMG]

18. me tard

me tard Well-Known Member

Dec 5, 2016
  19. scotty

scotty Well-Known Member

Aug 26, 2008
    Carissa:
    [​IMG]

Tyler:
    [​IMG]

20. Kyle

Kyle Well-Known Member

Sep 9, 2011
    It's is very cute how when challenged in a debate a lot of you resort to your most childish instincts....name calling. Anyone worth their weight in intelligence attacks ideas, not people....

I only worry about myself. I will also call out caveman thinking when I see it. Just as you guys go out of your way to call out the "snowflake" mentality so much. How many threads have been started on this site complaining about snowflakes and you guys all pile on....your not gonna change anyones mind, so why keep posting about it. Seems a bit hypocritical to tell me to mind my business while you guys try and convert everyone into a right winger.