It's about time!

Discussion in 'All Discussions' started by DawnPatrol321, Mar 9, 2016.

1. ScobeyviIIe

ScobeyviIIe Well-Known Member

Nov 3, 2015
  2. DawnPatrol321

DawnPatrol321 Well-Known Member

Mar 6, 2012

3. kidde rocque

kidde rocque Well-Known Member

Mar 6, 2016
    Medical Card? Medical Card?!?

We don't need no stinkin' Medical Card. BWAAAAHAHAHAAA, VAMANOS !!!!

4. DosXX

DosXX Well-Known Member

Mar 2, 2013
    Wish I could get it for my 83 year old Mom: glaucoma, anxiety and obsessive negativity. After dealing with her, I need it for myself. Mom does like Florida...

5. DosXX

DosXX Well-Known Member

Mar 2, 2013
    For DP. Music set to one of my favorite movies: "Second-hand Lions".
    [video=youtube;M2sALWtTpEo]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=M2sALWtTpEo[/video]

6. DawnPatrol321

Mar 6, 2012
  7. Towelie

Towelie Well-Known Member

Nov 27, 2014
    As I was breaking up some bubba a night ago- I thought to myself.. This tree is wonderful.. Just wonderful. Could be my all time fav so far. And as I was breaking it up, lo and behold, a single seed falls right into my palm. I couldn't believe my eyes. A sign? Could it be?
    Now I call upon thee, esteemed herbalists, should this seed feel fertile soil or should it wait? If so how long can I keep it for in a dry, dark place, away from childrens?

8. davedingus

davedingus Well-Known Member

Oct 11, 2017
    100 days according to NJ's new governor. We shall see

9. headhigh

headhigh Well-Known Member

Jul 17, 2009
    That's awesome. Unfortunately my state is headed in the opposite direction thanks to our state legislature.

Question for the conservative pot smokers on here: If you were arrested for possession, would you feel that propere justice was being served since you voted for people who are for prohibition?

10. davedingus

davedingus Well-Known Member

Oct 11, 2017
    Well as long as they are white they shouldn't have to worry about that lol. Right?

11. AddieManderson

AddieManderson Well-Known Member

Mar 3, 2017
  12. headhigh

headhigh Well-Known Member

Jul 17, 2009
    If you’re holding, don’t hold out

13. cepriano

cepriano Well-Known Member

Apr 20, 2012
    shouldn't be long here in nj with phil murphy becoming governor.

I know theres a lot of people that hate him,but I actually hate all politicians and they have never done a thing for me,but this guy wants to legalize da herb so he got my vote.i could care less about his other agenda

all I know is kim is a pill head,seen in honestly every single press conference in the past 8 years with the opiate nod so I'm pretty damn happy she didn't get elected.plus Christie was a fat piece of trash and we don't need more of his cabinet taking over.

some people are just straight up stupid and don't see the benefits with the tax revenue on pot,like they could eliminate every other tax and still have left overs with the tax from the reefer.

it is a huge step for the nj economy,i see jobs being created,billions generated,people from the surrounding areas will come to nj on vacation like how a lot of people go to Colorado and Oregon just so they can smoke.so if ur against go **** yourself

14. sisurfdogg

sisurfdogg Well-Known Member

Jun 17, 2013
  15. eatswell

eatswell Well-Known Member

Jul 14, 2009
    I don't smoke weed, but I don't see any reason why it shouldn't be legal. I could give a seminar on why alcohol is much worse/more dangerous, ruined more lives, etc. Marijuana is considered taboo because it isn't legal, but alcohol is, so it's much more socially acceptable. I partake in neither, but I just don't see a reason why it should be illegal or why it should have been illegal for as long as it has.

I'd love for it to be legalized, taxed and stop whacking me with property taxes. I shouldn't be complaining about property taxes, as mine have come down in the last couple years, from what they were. They still suck and are TOO! DAMN! HIGH!

16. The Screen Name Formerly Known As ABC123

The Screen Name Formerly Known As ABC123 Well-Known Member

Nov 15, 2013
    so are you excited about the possibility of our taxes skyrocketing over the next four years (billions upon billions)? That could mean we will be paying thousands extra each year to support his state funding. Phil Murphy played his cards right....he plans (or so he says) on legalizing marijuana. I guarantee the majority voted for him on that single issue alone and didnt take into consideration the rest of his policies. Apparently almost 65% of registered voters in NJ didn’t cast a vote, including myself (honestly I forgot lol).

If Kim is a pill head, then im not sure what we should call Phil Murphy. His crooked smile makes me cringe every time I see his face lol. Looks like he is always constipated trying to pinch a loaf

17. DawnPatrol321

Mar 6, 2012
    It’s legal in my garage this morning.

18. Robh

Robh Well-Known Member

Oct 29, 2012
    Oh good we get ridiculous gun laws, higher property taxes, potential sanctuary state status, and no real tax plans that don't result in more debt. At least pot will be legal....

19. Sniffer

Sniffer Well-Known Member

Sep 20, 2010
    Keep smokin your dope morons. It will be that much easier for AI and Robots to be rolled out to take over the dumbed down population. Is getting high really that good? Its a silly way to go through life, grow up and be men again.

20. CBSCREWBY

CBSCREWBY Well-Known Member

Feb 21, 2012
    You're straight edge?! Nothing wrong with that. I just always pictured you with a tube of Estes Glue or a white powder 'stache under your nose... your name and all... :rolleyes: