It's about time!

Discussion in 'All Discussions' started by DawnPatrol321, Mar 9, 2016.

1. cepriano

cepriano Well-Known Member

Apr 20, 2012
    sory forgot about the kim thing
    [video=youtube;QxiMuB1N2U8]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QxiMuB1N2U8[/video]

start watching a little after 6 minutes.watch for the nodding,the scratching.all tall tale signs of opiate use.im not saying shes a junkie,but I'm sure she is legally prescribed oxys and does so within the law.but if u ever spent any time around somebody that used drugs,she meets all the criteria.

and this is just the first video I clicked on lol.i been watching this go on for years,just search any nj Christie press conference and watch,see how many times she closes her eyes,starts itching.its not the same as herion like people nodding out to the point they are about to fall over,but shes in and out of reality quite a bit.

2. NJsurfer30

NJsurfer30 Well-Known Member

Dec 28, 2016
    YOU THINK THE AVERAGE PERSON BUYS AN OUNCE A WEEK???!?!?

Of the many huge stoners I’ve known over the years, I can only think of one who I’m sure averages that much... and he’s a grower in Humboldt County.

3. DawnPatrol321

DawnPatrol321 Well-Known Member

Mar 6, 2012
    I’m as consistent as it gets and don’t come near that.

4. sisurfdogg

sisurfdogg Well-Known Member

Jun 17, 2013
    Hypothetically speaking, if you and your significant other are chronic, 3/8 ounce a week will do the trick, if its A grade. A whole ozzie per week is like a Willie Nelson level stoner. But who am I to judge?

5. DawnPatrol321

Mar 6, 2012
    It’s just wasteful lol

6. NJsurfer30

NJsurfer30 Well-Known Member

Dec 28, 2016
    Exactly. I mean, 2-3 (or more) fat blunts a day could get you through that much in a week, but 1) why? 2) my lungs hurt just thinking about it, 3) until my tolerance caught up idk how the **** I’d get anything done and 4) once my tolerance did catch up idk how the **** I’d afford it (or find multiple hours in every day to be rolling or smoking blunts).

7. DawnPatrol321

Mar 6, 2012
    Maybe if they make a lot of edibles on top of a heavy smoking regiment? That’s the only way I can see it.

8. waterbaby

waterbaby Well-Known Member

Oct 1, 2012
    [video=youtube;DO6LJUyNA0M]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DO6LJUyNA0M[/video]

9. Paulie's lawyer

Paulie's lawyer Active Member

Nov 3, 2017
    There would be a whole lot less hatin in the world.

A WHOLE Oh Zee per week!?!

Maybe some reg shwag weed. Cep, don't you get that killer bubble gum tutti fruity NASA grade dro? If I smoked a whole OZ of that in a week, I'd be up in a tree talkin to the little animals.

I seen some of the brothers put a whole GRAM in a blunt and roast it, but they ain't normal.

Here's to an OZ a week!

"Dilly Dilly!" (stole from Bud light commercial)

:p

10. TDTubes

TDTubes Well-Known Member

May 30, 2007
    Elon is definitely a stoner and likely into some shrooms/acid too - microdosing is probably what he does, not the heavy hippy ****.

People react differently to cannabis, helps some people while others don't like it. Cannabinoids do a body good, lots of evidence to this dating back centuries. Give the NIH Library a good search, very enlightening and will show that there are good 'modern' studies going back a few decades.

11. DawnPatrol321

Mar 6, 2012
    #dillyfreakingdilly

12. Barry Cuda

Barry Cuda Guest

Well, in another thread, you were talking with fungus, weren't you??? <grin>

13. sisurfdogg

sisurfdogg Well-Known Member

Jun 17, 2013
    [video=youtube;WwrqcQuZrTQ]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WwrqcQuZrTQ[/video]

Wow do they suck. They sounded great when I was a kid, maybe I was just more stoned?

14. cepriano

cepriano Well-Known Member

Apr 20, 2012
    lol well I smoke an oz a week of high grade stuff and it runs me 400$,i put a fair price on the state.

I always thought I was a legit pot head,but a younger kid I work with outsmokes me by a long shot.in my teen years we'd blow through an oz in 6 hours,no joke,just non stop blunt smoking.however this was a circle of people,also I do not smoke alone,i do see smoking an oz to yourself being quite complicated lol.

if I had the time and funds and lungs lol id probably smoke more.during the week il smoke 4 a day,mostly night time.weekends I smoke 6.again,not by myself,4 people all together,it goes fast.

15. La_Piedra

La_Piedra Well-Known Member

Oct 9, 2017
    Have a couple of lifelong friends who have licensed grow ops and are convinced that it's just a matter of time before the Feds legalize it for all 50 states.

IDK, the current administration seems like they could counter that opinion at any time, and very likely may.

If they do, the effects could be catastrophic for everyone: growers, distributors and consumers. The prices for Black Market bud would go through the roof I'd imagine.

Could you imagine paying $50 per gram for brown seedy Mex schwag?

16. davedingus

davedingus Well-Known Member

Oct 11, 2017
    Damn cep you spend 20k a year on herbals. That's what I spend on my mortgage

17. DawnPatrol321

Mar 6, 2012
    And then claims he can’t afford a new boart or a decent car lol

18. davedingus

davedingus Well-Known Member

Oct 11, 2017
  19. smitty517

smitty517 Well-Known Member

Oct 30, 2008
    I don't smoke weed (or do any drugs). With that being said most of my friends get high daily. Doesn't bother me a bit. Some of them struggled big time with alcohol, tobacco, Booger sugar etc but now that they just smoke weed and everything is under control. W/O weed they would prolly be in gutter. I am not a fan of legalization as drugs are drugs and legalization is a form of "validation" of their use but I am for 100% decriminalized pot use (including personal use grows). Don't get me wrong - if they legalized I wouldn't really care.

Not judging just putting my opinion out there.

20. ChavezyChavez

ChavezyChavez Well-Known Member

Jun 20, 2011
    I started smoking weed BECUASE it was illegal. If a higher authority told us we couldn't do something, we did it anyway. No one could tell us what to do or not to do. It was the outlaw way my brothers. Waylon, Willie, and me.
    Roll me up and smoke me when I die. So **** the Feds. Let the dealers deal, the stealers steal, and roll on down the road on my horse of steel on two wheels.
    When the red flag is up, we are out there still, paddling through angry mountains, while the sheeple stay cowed on the beach