Ben Gravy Train

Discussion in 'Mid Atlantic' started by Ben Gravy 7, Nov 23, 2017.

1. REDDZ

REDDZ Well-Known Member

Oct 28, 2011
    I think his stoke is contagious.

2. Mitchell

Mitchell Well-Known Member

Jan 5, 2009
    And Alabama. Both in the same month. Man, I can't figure out why people get their panties so bunched up about a guy posting little slices of goofy surfing on you tube. Sure he's promoting himself and trying to draw in some viewers to build up a little brand for himself.

3. Ethan Silver

Ethan Silver Member

Jun 27, 2017
  4. smitty517

smitty517 Well-Known Member

Oct 30, 2008
    Because of this thread i watched a couple of the vlogs. Dude seems fine to me. I was entertained. Nuking!

5. Barry Cuda

Barry Cuda Guest

You just turned queer....

6. rtrnj

rtrnj Member

Nov 13, 2010
    cause this forum has a bunch of negativity to it hasn't changed in last 7 years that I haven't read this forum same guys posting same negative stuff towards anyone wanting to have a good convo about surf related topics. this could be a good forum but the regular posters ruin it

7. smitty517

smitty517 Well-Known Member

Oct 30, 2008
    O Barry!

8. cepriano

cepriano Well-Known Member

Apr 20, 2012
    dude paddled the outer bar at the inlet on a soft top lol how can u hate on that?

9. bubs

bubs Well-Known Member

Sep 12, 2010
    Heh

10. soulrider

soulrider Well-Known Member

Jul 19, 2010
    I agree 100%. Plus I’ve ran into him in the water and he’s extremely nice and stoked hooting people into waves etc... unlike a lot of the ****heads out there and that have been trolling this forum for years.

11. beachbreak

beachbreak Well-Known Member

Apr 7, 2008
    When they could be following us!

12. billdrit

billdrit Well-Known Member

Aug 25, 2017
    and you'd like him to get off your lawn? :rolleyes:

13. CaptJAQ

CaptJAQ Well-Known Member

Jul 22, 2011
  14. Kanman

Kanman Well-Known Member

May 5, 2014
    That surfer article is great and seems pretty authentic in regards to his personality. I started watching Gravy’s vlogs consistently about a year ago. I got a feature in one of the vlogs a few months back. They aren’t always exciting, but some of his stuff is really good and he keeps me stoked during our lulls.

Every now and then he annoys me, but for the most part I stay interested. I feel like he gets a pretty easy ride in life relying on his parents at his age, but good for him. If I had the opportunity to live at home, surf all day and save money that’d be great.

Nub nation FTW

15. Barry Cuda

Barry Cuda Guest

No--out of my ocean!!!!