Strange things I eat

Discussion in 'All Discussions' started by Jesterface, Jan 19, 2018.

1. NJsurfer30

NJsurfer30 Well-Known Member

Dec 28, 2016
    Yeah I also would rather have a tapeworm than not eat sushi/sashimi. Doesn't a tapeworm mean you can eat more food without getting fat? Or is that an urban legend? If true, that might be something I'm interested in, actually...

sisurfdogg likes this.
  2. headhigh

headhigh Well-Known Member

Jul 17, 2009
    fixed it for ya

sisurfdogg and Barry Cuda like this.

3. sigmund

sigmund Well-Known Member

Dec 7, 2015
    I put ketchup on my mac and cheese, always have.

4. Son Bather Bob

Son Bather Bob Well-Known Member

Jun 16, 2014
    Leave. Your kind isnt welcommmmmede here

5. La_Piedra

La_Piedra Well-Known Member

Oct 9, 2017
    We have a winner

6. BassMon2

BassMon2 Well-Known Member

Jan 27, 2015
    I used to do this when I was a kid. Still do every now and then

7. CBSCREWBY

CBSCREWBY Well-Known Member

Feb 21, 2012
    I swallowed a few goldfish on a dare back in the 70's. I was eating sashimi before eating sashimi was cool...

8. pinkstink

pinkstink Well-Known Member

Aug 20, 2012
    In Morocco I ate something pickled that smelled and tasted like shit-death. Eating the second one was one of the biggest mistakes of my life. My in-laws gobbled them up...

LBCrew likes this.
  9. LBCrew

LBCrew Well-Known Member

Aug 12, 2009
    "...shit-death..." LOLOLOL!

10. CBSCREWBY

CBSCREWBY Well-Known Member

Feb 21, 2012
    Yet... You a second one... lololol!

11. JayD

JayD Well-Known Member

Feb 6, 2012
    if you have ever had dim sum, then you have probably tried some interesting items. Fried chicken feet and jelly fish (not together lol). I could not take a second bite of jelly fish (it is like slimy and crunchy at the same time).

Also, have you ever eaten scrapple? Some nasty stuff...

12. La_Piedra

La_Piedra Well-Known Member

Oct 9, 2017
    I hate scrapple with every fibre of my being

13. headhigh

headhigh Well-Known Member

Jul 17, 2009

Scrapple is awesome! I have been eating it since I was born. I even kept eating it after I saw some being made haha. To each its is theere owne I guess

14. LBCrew

LBCrew Well-Known Member

Aug 12, 2009
    My dad and I used to eat Scrapple whenever we went camping. I think it took him back to his c-ration marine corps days... always gave him that crazy look in his eye.

Haven't eaten it since...

sisurfdogg likes this.
  15. JayD

JayD Well-Known Member

Feb 6, 2012
    Like 10-15 years ago This dude deer hunted with our fam. He swore by scrapple and wanted to help out and participate in camp/meals etc.

He made scrapple for bfast (w/potatoes and onions). We all ate bfast and that was the last time he cooked bfast!!!

16. sisurfdogg

sisurfdogg Well-Known Member

Jun 17, 2013
    No shark, don't even wear their teeth....karma brah...I don;t mess with them, they don't mess with me. (I've eaten spinner - tastes like sponge with piss, and Mako - tastes like swordfish, but that was long long ago and I decided to leave them alone.)

No octopus, they are super intelligent, maybe psychic, so no.

No dolphin (Flipper) but I like to order the fish and won't call it mahi, I like to alarm the occasional touristo by ordering DOLPHIN kinda loud.

I like sweet pussy, not the stinky kind (no biker chicks).

Ox tail is cool, so is goats head soup and pigs feet.

My late grandma's chicken liver was the bomb.

I won't eat brain or head cheese, unless you pay me (give me $5 and a shot of Jamo. I'll eat most anything, 'cept biker bitches).

Oh, I will NOT eat Brussels sprouts, even dipped in chocolate (tried it once NEVER again!)

17. LBCrew

LBCrew Well-Known Member

Aug 12, 2009
    In general I stay away from brains of any kind, and limit organ meats, especially digestive tract stuff. Some livers are ok... sweetbreads are good... any heart meat is good. I eat the heart of anything I kill... it's muscle, so I don't like to waste it.

18. tropic surfer

tropic surfer Well-Known Member

Dec 7, 2011
    Some of you are ok with a little tapeworm, could be harmless enough, but we're talkin' head high man!!

19. ChavezyChavez

ChavezyChavez Well-Known Member

Jun 20, 2011
    Scrapple from an Amish smorgasbord is the bomb. They call it panhaus and I drown it in maple syrup. Add in a couple of corn bread pancakes and that's a helluva breakfast.

metard likes this.
  20. ChavezyChavez

ChavezyChavez Well-Known Member

Jun 20, 2011
    I was at a pig roast in Caguas, PR back in 1990. They wanted to see if the white boy would take a bite of the pig's heart. I pretty much ate the whole damn thing. I was Ok by them after that. Plus, I drank their Puerto Rican moonshine. A couple gulps of that stuff will knock you on your ass.

DawnPatrol321 likes this.