The Flu and Flu Shotts

Discussion in 'All Discussions' started by ChavezyChavez, Feb 18, 2018.

1. ChavezyChavez

ChavezyChavez Well-Known Member

Jun 20, 2011
    I took a solid crap today and was able to eat something besides soup and crackers. It's now more of a complete lack of strength and energy, low fever, and chest congestion. Now I only feel like crap. Saturday into Sunday I felt like I was dying. No joke. I just heard from the site super. He said we are nearly at half staff due to so many guys out sick. Maybe herd immunity only works if everyone gets the shot??? One guy can get a strain of the flu that the shot didn't cover and gets everyone sick, even if they got the shot. Just speculating.

2. LazyE

LazyE Well-Known Member

Aug 6, 2014
    Guillen Barre syndrome. There is a fund set up so patients can get financial help and, ahem, not allow big pharma and the medical profession get sued over adverse reactions to the flu shot. I took the shots9 for a few years after chemo with no adverse effects. I don' now because I know a hand full of people who have had serious bad reactions to the flu shot. Never had the flu before sooo. Liked when kids could get the mist instead of shot.

Last edited: Feb 20, 2018

3. tropic surfer

tropic surfer Well-Known Member

Dec 7, 2011
    Barry, you have made assumptions so far off I won't bother to start.
    Head high started it with calling me a nutjob so I responded. Let's agree to disagree. You have your beliefs coming from a career working for pharmaceutical companies.
    I worked for booze distributing companies. So there.
    I spend no real time on natural news and find it too busy of a site. I don't really need doctors except a dermatologist occasionally, and for those damn ants.
    And I have taken antibiotics at least 5 times in the last 4 years from infected fire ant bites.
    No birkenstocks, no hippy crap, just farm and surf.
    We have much bigger stuff to be concerned about.
    (Wife and I and the dogs are living in the car down by the river eating grass after the hurricane.)
    Are you going to take the ID chip implant when the gov. mandates it?
    Are you going to be ok with cash being banned?
    Anyways, I hope everyone here lives long enough to see the truth come out about flu shots, one way or the other.
    It isn't over yet.

4. La_Piedra

La_Piedra Well-Known Member

Oct 9, 2017
    Glad to hear about your solid crap bro

5. Barry Cuda

Barry Cuda Guest

You do understand that, in many ways and statements, I am purposely needling you!!
    I never called you a nut job; we are all a bit nutty posting here to people we don't know.
    And yeah, I remember those fire ants as a kid living in PR--they suck.
    No government will implant chips; especially not now--the democrats aren't in power (hahaha!)
    As for cash being done away with - I am for it--it is a pain to have to carry it around.
    As for eating grass....what kind?? Panama Red?? Save some for me!!
    Get back into your home soon......

6. NNYNJ

NNYNJ Well-Known Member

Dec 22, 2017
    If a bear craps in the woods does Chavy hear him?

ChavezyChavez and JayD like this.
  7. La_Piedra

Oct 9, 2017
    Gotta love this place, start a thread about flu shots and it becomes a battle between meds/pharma, homeopathy/science and liberals/conservatives lol.

It's just a shot ffs

DawnPatrol321 likes this.
  8. mushdoc

mushdoc Well-Known Member

Jan 30, 2013
    Now now Barry. I never called you any names. I said it was yo mama.
    Aw cmon man. I only ripped on yo mama..not you.
    Hey how about this one? Yo mama so dumb...ah nevermind.

9. tropic surfer

tropic surfer Well-Known Member

Dec 7, 2011
    all b/c one guy got the flu. thanks Chavez.
    Barry, I was kidding about living in the car. It sounded cool though. There is great big freshwater shrimp in these streams, no need to eat grass. And snook in the rivers.
    As for politics, I'm out of interest. Everything is rigged:

La_Piedra likes this.
  10. NNYNJ

NNYNJ Well-Known Member

Dec 22, 2017
    Wayne?

CBSCREWBY, headhigh and La_Piedra like this.
  11. DosXX

DosXX Well-Known Member

Mar 2, 2013
    Wife and I came down with the flu, or some bug (not as bad as Chav's), late Sunday after spending 3 days at hospital with Mom. Kept washing our hands but to no avail. Better wipe down the mouse and keyboard with Lysol.
    Should've had a flu shot...
    Mom is still at the hospital (I really didn't want to take her there) and has been getting weaker. Tests revealed significantly low Na and K levels. Nothing showed on the MRI.

12. DosXX

DosXX Well-Known Member

Mar 2, 2013
  13. La_Piedra

Oct 9, 2017

14. Barry Cuda

Barry Cuda Guest

Low NA and K levels could be kidneys, amongst other considerations.

15. jaklsurfs

jaklsurfs Well-Known Member

Apr 26, 2015
    So tubedoc i have a question since you seem to be the only one who actully knows what hes talking about,what about if you have had cancer does that affect the way my body would react to the flu shot

16. sigmund

sigmund Well-Known Member

Dec 7, 2015
    To those without kids, of course you never get the flu. That's like a farmer in Iowa saying, 'I never get malaria, I must be immune.'

In all of nature, there is no more efficient mechanism for the distribution of viruses then a snot-running-down-his-nose 3 year-old. Spend a day at Chuckie Cheese, or worse, venture into a McDolanld's playland in January, the birthplace of all viruses, then come on here boasting about your immune system, only then will I be impressed.

DosXX, LBCrew and La_Piedra like this.
  17. DawnPatrol321

DawnPatrol321 Well-Known Member

Mar 6, 2012
    My immune system bench presses the flu like a Belmar local benches Hindus!

Last edited: Feb 21, 2018
    LBCrew likes this.
  18. LBCrew

LBCrew Well-Known Member

Aug 12, 2009
    #petridishes

19. jaklsurfs

jaklsurfs Well-Known Member

Apr 26, 2015
    8 grandkids running around here all the time 1 of them lives with me and 1 or more are here everyday(everyday) exposing me to everything they bring home from school so maybe thats good but they are wearing me down .

20. Betty

Betty Well-Known Member

Oct 14, 2012
    Chavez:

Get a chest X-ray to rule out pneumonia. It’s not uncommon to get pneumonia with the flu.