Legal Weed

Discussion in 'Non Surf Related' started by Jesterface, Feb 18, 2018.

1. La_Piedra

La_Piedra Well-Known Member

Oct 9, 2017
    Well it's better than nothing lol

2. desandan

desandan Well-Known Member

Feb 12, 2013

3. cepriano

cepriano Well-Known Member

Apr 20, 2012
    I got Acapulco gold from an old timer very long time ago,it didn't even look like the shit I'm used to lol,looked like garbage but it was some of the best I ever had,it expands in ur lungs so its like u try to hold it in,3 seconds later ur coughing up a storm.

4. La_Piedra

Oct 9, 2017
    notaseal likes this.
  5. red dog

red dog Well-Known Member

Mar 6, 2015
    Wrong!!! Blackouts ruin lives 100 times faster than some gorilla glue or purple grand dad! Fact!!!

6. Mr.Belmar

Mr.Belmar Well-Known Member

Aug 19, 2010
    Interestingly it's considered a Class 1 controlled substance. Class 1 thru 5, while 5 is the weakest.

https://www.deadiversion.usdoj.gov/schedules/

Personally I'm opposed to it. But I really don't feel like it's worth debating... since it's not just the drug that I'm opposed to, but, also, really the direction of our society.

7. Manik

Manik Well-Known Member

Dec 25, 2015
    LOL, time for all us old focks to die off. Panama Red, Mexican shwag, don't like the direction the country's going? Don't worry, Jeff Sessions is doing his best to keep us in the dark ages. I'm proud of the young kids in my family, they are smart as hell (and if you love posts about how dumb kids are for eating tide pods or how confused they are, you are old and bitter). Ha ha, yup, ,just like heroin....
    We do not inherit the earth, our kids do, we borrow it.
    Christ youngins, youse letting this place turn into an AARP forrumme... and that's coming from an old man

8. La_Piedra

Oct 9, 2017
  9. Barry Cuda

Barry Cuda Guest

You sound confused and illogical. And, of course, moronic........

10. Manik

Manik Well-Known Member

Dec 25, 2015
    LOL, of course Barry, you old wise pontificator, chronic masterbator, and bs perpetrator, I am a moron, for responding to you.
    Yup, place reeks of arthritis crème and old reruns of All in The Family

11. nopantsLance

nopantsLance Well-Known Member

Aug 15, 2016
    How's my cat hatin brother been??
    [​IMG]

AddieManderson and desandan like this.
  12. Barry Cuda

Barry Cuda Guest

Reel, reel ,reel......Hey, everyone!! Looky here what I caught!! A new species!! Moronicus Manikae!!!!

13. JayD

JayD Well-Known Member

Feb 6, 2012
    Personality changes that may include the opposite manners or personality traits—for example, becoming cranky when you were always easy going, becoming blissful when you were always a curmudgeon, or just being inappropriate in public can signify the onset of Dementia.

14. desandan

desandan Well-Known Member

Feb 12, 2013
  15. headhigh

headhigh Well-Known Member

Jul 17, 2009
    I posted a reply to this post a couple days ago and now its gone... not even sure when or why... I did say legalize it... maybe that was too political for admin?

This place truly blows now.

La_Piedra likes this.
  16. Jesterface

Jesterface Well-Known Member

Nov 30, 2017
    The admin are douche liberal democrats who are anti free speech and pro Shari law. Admin would flood this forum with migrants to over throw the peoples voting power to enact full martial law.

Everything will be confiscated and turned into the proper authoritys for redistribution.

Wait until the rise of the AI machines. Every freedom loving, life respecting human at this point is either with us or against us! And SI is against us.

La_Piedra likes this.
  17. headhigh

headhigh Well-Known Member

Jul 17, 2009
    IDK... my pro weed stance is pretty darn progressive but it still got deleted.

If there was a viable alternative I would 100% abandon this site. It turned to a jank-fest literally the day after outdoorhub came in.

La_Piedra likes this.
  18. Clowns-r-Us

Clowns-r-Us Well-Known Member

Nov 18, 2015
    Did somebody say clown?

19. La_Piedra

Oct 9, 2017
    deletedeletedeletedeletedeletedeletedeletedeletedeletedeletedeletedeletedeletedeletedeletedeletedeletedeletedeletedeletedeletedeletedeletedeletedeletedeletedeletedeletedeletedeletedeletedeletedeletedeletedeletedeletedeletedeletedeletedeletedeletedeletedeletedeletedeletedeletedeletedeletedeletedeletedeletedeletedeletedeletedeletedeletedeletedeletedeletedeletdeletedelete

Clowns-r-Us likes this.
  20. La_Piedra

Oct 9, 2017
    Is that a REAL pirate ship???