Iden-tities

Discussion in 'All Discussions' started by Rob_Kelly, May 19, 2018.

1. soulrider

soulrider Well-Known Member

Jul 19, 2010
    All of the above... hell of a journey. Actually I met njshredmachine and he took me to this rip in the timespace continuum that blasted us into indo 300 years ago so we shredded empty line ups and became short term Kings while screwing Hindi girls. After 30 years of gnar and sex I took a big wipeout, hit the reef, woke up and it was like 2016 in NJ... guys not doing bench offs and no wife titties...crazy shit.

headhigh, CBSCREWBY and DawnPatrol321 like this.
  2. eatswell

eatswell Well-Known Member

Jul 14, 2009
    Titties are cool, Oh damn, that's not what this thread's about.:oops:

cepriano and Zeroevol like this.

3. Barry Cuda

Barry Cuda Guest

Hmmm....maybe, just maybe, we have indeed surfed together, albeit unknowingly.....

4. Rob_Kelly

Rob_Kelly Well-Known Member

Mar 6, 2018
    Speaking of Shredmachine...

Over time the myth came to absorb Mr. Belmar's successful hyping of that glorious town just south of Asbury - Belmar, blessed be its name.

While Mr. Shredmachine did exude a Northern Jerseyness-ish, with his Wall Street career and all, let us remember where he punted and tackled 23 footers.

Ventnor, dudes, as in The Ventnor Pier one of Jersey's hidden jems.

Having his highness actually travel south for swells - eschewing Belmar and Bay Head for Ventnor - just adds to the myth.

I mean who does that? Besides those Punky Brewster N-NE days.

So, maybe, just maybe if you pay your Ventnor dues, you may just see him. They say only those who pledge blind devotion to The Ventnor Pier still are able to see him.

Oh, you'll feel him before you see him. You'll know he's around long before you spot him. He may be on the pier, watching you surf all summer, packing a fishing rod and a floppy old hat, totally inconspicuous. All the while, you fought it was just some geezer tossing a line, staring at the ocean

And then one day when you least expect it...

Well, I let youse find out for thyself.

5. soulrider

Jul 19, 2010
    It was in Ventnor pier where the time warp was... climbing the gate to the fishing pier. The very end of the pier calling out in hysterics it appeared and we jumped off straight into indo... speaking of ventnor I was looking at buying a house there.... I love that area.. close enough to grunge but not sketchy as north ac.

6. dlrouen

dlrouen Well-Known Member

Jun 6, 2012
    Tell him to shoot me a text if you paddle out this weekend. Had a few beers with him and his wife a few years ago at Fat P, but haven't seen him since. Let's hit the north side of the pier.

7. soulrider

Jul 19, 2010
    I used to sarf the wall, rye, northern Ma, and Maine all the time... even frequented the homosensual little organization of cinnamon rainbows to get my wax on.

8. Barry Cuda

Barry Cuda Guest

You have my deepest sympathies......

soulrider and heaps of Meh like this.
  9. Mr.Belmar

Mr.Belmar Well-Known Member

Aug 19, 2010
    I don't really understand this threade

But really just would like to set the record straight- since there is mention of amazing wave action at this aforementioned Ventororora Pier- - - >

Belmar still has the best waves found in the contenintal US of A. Thanks to the artificial reef and the way the canyon funnels all swells right to 16th Ave- you can't find better!

Kanman and soulrider like this.
  10. soulrider

Jul 19, 2010
    I wo
    I would agree considering the barrels I have gotten there.

Mr.Belmar likes this.
  11. cepriano

cepriano Well-Known Member

Apr 20, 2012
    the 2 hits of acid i done earlier are beginning to take hold.wish me well

soulrider and pdub like this.
  12. soulrider

Jul 19, 2010
    Good luck on your journey my friend.... we will be awaiting jubberish posts.

13. LBCrew

LBCrew Well-Known Member

Aug 12, 2009
    Up all night... sleep all day.

cepriano likes this.
  14. Braap

Braap Well-Known Member

Dec 1, 2014
    Havent changed my name yet!

15. Barry Cuda

Barry Cuda Guest

It sounds like a fart.....

16. soulrider

Jul 19, 2010
  17. cepriano

cepriano Well-Known Member

Apr 20, 2012
    thats a sick board i want one,whats it called

notaseal likes this.
  18. nopantsLance

nopantsLance Well-Known Member

Aug 15, 2016
    cepriano..
    [​IMG]

cepriano and La_Piedra like this.
  19. CBSCREWBY

CBSCREWBY Well-Known Member

Feb 21, 2012
    Of course I didn't see this 'til Tuesday. Hey, that's a the name of a n 80's new wave band...
    I was on the south side of pier... Orange fish then White hplb. Not Epic but fun on the LB once I got dialed back in. Tlokien stayed in Raleigh because of dogs and rain.

20. La_Piedra

La_Piedra Well-Known Member

Oct 9, 2017
    Tlok is a solid dude, be nice to have him back