Trump / FBI / Russians

Discussion in 'Non Surf Related' started by backside hack, May 12, 2017.

1. Barry Cuda

Barry Cuda Guest

I wouldn't mind doing some time.
    Then I would not be able to listen to all you morons whine about insignificance.

Sir_Ballyhoo likes this.
  2. Kyle

Kyle Well-Known Member

Sep 9, 2011
    Why not show glee? It would be one less corrupt politician out there. Manafort/Hilary/Don Jr/Eric Holder, lock them all up.

Always try to attack someone's character (they are full of hate), he is making a joke about a corrupt politician that is getting his dues now. Relax.

3. Kyle

Kyle Well-Known Member

Sep 9, 2011
    World peace huh? Pretty naive assumption Putin wants anything to do with world peace...I would consider him an enemy of it in fact.

So now you want to be everyone's friend? Didn't Obama try that approach and fail miserably? just trying to figure out you logic because it seems to be pretty inconsistent. I don't know how you can use this rational while Trump says F you to allies (Germany, Canada, Mexico). Aren't they considered part of our species? Your logic makes no sense at all.

Not for nothing, last I checked, we didn't need Russia helps to get to the moon our build or space program....and it has become quite obvious to any capitalist that the private sector is gonna get our asses to the stars a lot sooner (and cheaper) than any government entity.

Last edited: Jun 21, 2018
    Sir_Ballyhoo likes this.
  4. DawnPatrol321

DawnPatrol321 Well-Known Member

Mar 6, 2012
    Keep for friends close, and your enemies closer.

5. Kyle

Kyle Well-Known Member

Sep 9, 2011
    So Roosevelt and Churchill should had tea with Hitler?

Reagan would roll in his grave hearing that logic.

6. DawnPatrol321

Mar 6, 2012
    He isn’t Hitler, not a fair comparison. Why do Liberals always go straight to Nazi comparisons? It’s a bit over the top don’t you think?

Of course, I don't remember hearing these comparisons when Hillary made a fool of herself with the ole reset button gaffe.

Last edited: Jun 21, 2018
    La_Piedra and nopantsLance like this.
  7. DawnPatrol321

Mar 6, 2012
    And I don't remember hearing those comparisons when Obama was caught on a live microphone saying this...

La_Piedra and nopantsLance like this.
  8. La_Piedra

La_Piedra Well-Known Member

Oct 9, 2017
    this is the kind of stuff that happens when you have the Justice Dept and FBI fully under your control.

nopantsLance likes this.
  9. Sir_Ballyhoo

Sir_Ballyhoo Well-Known Member

Mar 8, 2018
    Good stuff. Im too hizzy to reply right now.

nopantsLance and headhigh like this.
  10. Sir_Ballyhoo

Mar 8, 2018
    Good point with the John Mitchell. But you ruined it with the, just sayin.

nopantsLance likes this.
  11. Kyle

Kyle Well-Known Member

Sep 9, 2011
    Well that depends what you get out of that....to me it sounds like nothing more than a president stating the obvious. Every politician has more flexibility after an election. Saying he has more flexibility and openly advocating for more Russian influence in the world (i.e. G7) are two totally different things. I don't recall Obama openly praising Putin as a great leader, do you?

What would you compare Putin to because I would compare him to Hitler around 1933-34. No he the full blown genocidal maniac yet, but the building blocks sure look the same (disrupt smaller govts, hold rigged elections, knock off your enemies and silence the opposing media). There are more similarities than differences imo.

Would you compare him to Assad? Saddam? Maduro? Castro? Weird we never praised them as great leaders.....

12. Kyle

Kyle Well-Known Member

Sep 9, 2011
    So the repub own the House, Senate, and White House and yet the DOJ is still under liberal control? You guys will break your backs to create this everyone against us narrative.

Maybe they just didn't have the evidence to get indictments...you wasted 4 years and a taxpayer dollars on Benghazi for nothing. Now, you're complaining about this investigation taking to long and costing too much? You guys need to go take a look at Ken Starr's investigation and how much he spent to catch slick willy lying about getting a BJ (btw that investigation started with investigating Whitewater and somehow turned into am infidelity trial because they had nothing on him for Whitewater). Trump is just getting the same treatment Clinton got in the 90's. What comes around goes around.

I don't like the Clintons as much as you guys, but sometimes you gotta learn to take and L and move on...

13. DawnPatrol321

Mar 6, 2012
    Putin is Putin. He ain’t Hiltler, at any point. Anytime someone compares Trump, or Putin, or anybody really, to Hitler, you have lost the argument. He is a totally different level of evil. Not even close. Just because he isn’t a good guy doesn’t make him Hitler. There are lots of bad guys out there.

Everything Trump is doing or saying has a strategy behind it. He doesn’t really like Putin, but he needs him to play ball on some things so he plays nice from time to time, but his policies, sanctions, military actions are all more harsh than anything under Obama.

It’s like he smiles in his face, tells him how good of a leader he is to stroke his ego, but then smacks him around a bit.

Putin says don’t you dare bomb the Assad forces, and Trump says too bad, it’s coming whether you like it or not and then follows through. We even did an air strike that killed or wounded 300 Russians in Syria.

So say what you want, but it’s not all blue skies between Trump and Putin. Believe me, Putin is not stoked at our military resurgence.

Sir_Ballyhoo and nopantsLance like this.
  14. La_Piedra

La_Piedra Well-Known Member

Oct 9, 2017
    Where in my statement did I state that DOJ is "still under liberal control"?I

Oh yeah, that's right...I didn't.

So are you trying to put words in my mouth (like you've been doing to everyone else here), or are you making "satire" (you said it) of my post? By the way, "satire" is *not* the incorrect paraphrasing of another's statements. You got a free pass on that one, Cupcake. No more.

Holder and Lynch protected a lot of people in that administration that should have faced charges. Their obstruction and obfuscation in these cases were unprecedented. It is obvious to everyone except the ignorantly uninformed (you).

Sessions recused himself. And he should have, no question. And a lot of politicians and lawmakers are backing off from Trump's rhetoric. You do realize that, right? All he's got to back him up are a couple of die-hard Trumpsters, Fox and his Twitter account.

By the way, he's not going to jail either.

Sir_Ballyhoo and nopantsLance like this.
  15. NNYNJ

NNYNJ Well-Known Member

Dec 22, 2017
  16. nopantsLance

nopantsLance Well-Known Member

Aug 15, 2016
    daayum.. cupcake..

17. Sir_Ballyhoo

Mar 8, 2018
    This is a great video on WW1 and how important it is to be mindful with history...

nopantsLance likes this.
  18. sigmund

sigmund Well-Known Member

Dec 7, 2015
    This has been updated: "Treat your friends like a used piece of toilet paper on the floor of a port-o-potty, and your enemies closer".

Kyle likes this.
  19. DawnPatrol321

Mar 6, 2012
    Meh, it’ll all work out in the end. Better trade agreements.

nopantsLance likes this.
  20. ChavezyChavez

ChavezyChavez Well-Known Member

Jun 20, 2011
    Respect all, fear none.

nopantsLance likes this.