Let's Get Irie!

Discussion in 'All Discussions' started by DawnPatrol321, Jul 31, 2015.

1. DawnPatrol321

DawnPatrol321 Well-Known Member

Mar 6, 2012
    Debating whether to bring a few spliffs with me or not. Every show I have been to has people smoking herb. At the last Stephen Marley show everybody was passing it around. Decisions, decisions...

ChavezyChavez likes this.
  2. UnfurleD

UnfurleD Well-Known Member

Jul 13, 2016
    that rebelution show is coming around here in about a week. thinkin bout it. i'm surprised you're not vaping. def makes things easier smokin in publik

3. sisurfdogg

sisurfdogg Well-Known Member

Jun 17, 2013
    Used to put a couple in pack of cigs. Or in my socks. Never had a problem. Just don't have anything on you that will set off the metal detector, that will get you a nice pat down head to toe. Wear a Trump hat and put it there, they'd never search a MAGA hat. LOL

kookboy, La_Piedra and SCOB3YVILLE like this.
  4. sisurfdogg

Jun 17, 2013
    It would be a great social experiment, see if any reggae stoners actually take to violence at the sight of a Trump hat. Post pics preasse.

SCOB3YVILLE likes this.
  5. DawnPatrol321

Mar 6, 2012
    Yeah I will prob just use my socks. Lol I don’t own a MAGA hat.
    I never got into the vape stuff, just old fashioned joints / spliffs for me these days. I pack a glass bowl from time to time. I still have a bong but haven’t used it in a while, needs a new slider.

6. sisurfdogg

Jun 17, 2013

They'll be here in Jupiter in August

ChavezyChavez and DawnPatrol321 like this.
  7. UnfurleD

UnfurleD Well-Known Member

Jul 13, 2016
    def just use the vape for those publik moments. had a buddy go solely on vaping for about a month, he said his lungs really cleared up- he's a runner. i don't own a robodik/vape pen, but have used my buddys from time to time and i don't even fret if a cop is close. as long as you know how to get a refill, it'll be helpful on road trips n concerts big time. of course, prefer a bowl/bong/bluntski at any other time

DawnPatrol321 likes this.
  8. DawnPatrol321

Mar 6, 2012
    Thanks for the tip, i’ll check it out.

9. LongIslandBro

LongIslandBro Well-Known Member

Jul 21, 2017
    Saw Steel Pulse many times over the years. First time in the late 80’s and last time was only like 3or 4years ago. Always a good show.
    They’ve been touring since forever.

10. LongIslandBro

LongIslandBro Well-Known Member

Jul 21, 2017
    I found the opposite. I smoke and run 5k’s. When I started vaping on my 510 thread I really felt burning in my chest when running. I def prefer J’s.
    With that being said, vaping is very discreet and quite refined and gentlemanly.

11. La_Piedra

La_Piedra Well-Known Member

Oct 9, 2017
    Yeah I've seen Ziggy and Steel Pulse too, fkn good times for sure.

12. antoine

antoine Well-Known Member

Mar 10, 2013
    Sativa or indica? I prefer sativa

13. Ghetto

Ghetto Well-Known Member

Aug 21, 2014
    Yes.

LongIslandBro likes this.
  14. SCOB3YVILLE

SCOB3YVILLE Well-Known Member

Nov 16, 2016
    Both.
    Sativa in the AM and during the Day. Indica after work/before bed.
    A good indica should leave you motionless and questioning life

sisurfdogg, kookboy and DawnPatrol321 like this.
  15. DawnPatrol321

Mar 6, 2012
    It’s a good INDICAtion you’re f’ed up! Hahaha

cepriano and SCOB3YVILLE like this.
  16. kookboy

kookboy Member

Jun 25, 2015
    I tried smokkin a vape pen as I thought it would help me clear my lungs for better cardiovascular activities and it actually hurt me a bit. I found some of these vape pens left me feeling wheezy after big rips.

But, still definitely better than splitting a backwoods down and ripping some OG MULCH.

17. kookboy

kookboy Member

Jun 25, 2015
    Amen, brother.

SCOB3YVILLE likes this.
  18. cepriano

cepriano Well-Known Member

Apr 20, 2012
    are u talking like liquid tobacco or pot wax?
    im kind of immune to the vape pens,it sucks i get them for a really good price.i hit the shit all day long,at work,when im on the road or out.its very discreet,nobody knows.they dont really get me stoned anymore.

i dont get to puff til i get home from work.first thing i do when i get home is a dab off the rig,luckily i just got some wax.its very scarce where i live,nobody has it and u usually have to go through a 3rd party.

i been doing a lot of hallucinogens lately.sucks because when theyr gone itll be another 10 years before i see them again,thats why i bulk up.ran out of the shrooms a few weeks ago,they were great,fukin love them.

i bought 15 hits of acid a few weeks ago,i just do it 1 day on the weekend.from what i heard is u cant do it 2 days in a row?dont know how true it is,im no expert,straight amatuer here when it comes to acid.

i did 2 hits last friday,which was a terrible idea.had a bad trip.think its because i had work the next day.literally felt like a heart attack was coming on for probably 18 hours lol.i do hard physical labor so when u spend the night partying and u dont eat or drink anything,the next day u feel like ur going to just drop.i got to work on saturday and was still having a bad trip.wasnt seeing crazy things or anything,just felt like i was fukin dying idk i was in straight up panic mode

19. DawnPatrol321

Mar 6, 2012
    Dude too much of that stuff and you’re gonna be fried for good! I’d be more careful if I were you. Don’t want another tribe member dropping off.

sisurfdogg likes this.
  20. DawnPatrol321

Mar 6, 2012
    Concert last night was fun btw. It was like fucken driving through a hurricane to get there, rain was coming down hard!

Lighting strikes all around us, but we kept driving toward the venue with hope it would clear up. Sure enough it stopped raining as we got there and never really rained againe.

It started to sprinkle after another cloud came by but nada. So it actually cooled it off with a little breeze flowing. Good thing because mid - late June weather here is hooooot and freaking 100% humidity.

Music was on point. Everybody sounded good, sounded just like their CD’s. I think Stephen Marley was the best and should have been the headliner but it was Rebelution’s show. Honestly, they were good but felt they should have opened.

Common Kings and Zion-I were the two openers, they stole the show, sounded great and were upbeat tempo. Rebelution’s tempo is just too slow and melodic, I like them but only for a few songs and then I tire of their repetitive style.

Overall it was a great night and it was packed! It looked like everybody had a blast too. Security was pretty light, I had a couple spliffs in my pocket, didn’t need to use my sock. They only checked for weapons / metal. Pretty much everybody was smoking, I bet there was a green cloud above Orlando last night.

Last edited: Jun 23, 2018
    sisurfdogg and ChavezyChavez like this.