Brand new XCEL Infiniti Drylock 5/4/3 for trade

Discussion in 'Mid Atlantic' started by GoCowboys, Dec 23, 2009.

1. GoCowboys

GoCowboys Well-Known Member

Sep 10, 2009
    My dumb mom bought me an XCEL infiniti Drylock 5/4/3 size large for xmas, even though she knows once Mountain creek opens I am all about ripping up the park. Anyways I am looking for a staight up trade for this brand new suit size large. I am looking for a Channel Islands Pod 5'7 to 6'2 size. I know Channel Islands is owned by Burton (my favorite brand) now so I figure stick with the best, right. So If anyone wants to trade for this suit that will just sit in my closet anyway hit back a playa.

2. brandx

brandx Well-Known Member

May 6, 2008
    someone who disrespects thier mom doesn't deserve to get anything

3. stoneybaloney

stoneybaloney Well-Known Member

May 11, 2009
  4. Driftingalong

Driftingalong Well-Known Member

Mar 6, 2008
    WOW, you really are an a$$hole

5. wbsurfer

wbsurfer Well-Known Member

Mar 30, 2008
    i second that. but it only shows since he likes the cowboys.

6. mofosurfer.com

mofosurfer.com Well-Known Member

May 4, 2009
    Ahhh... summertime surfers. You guys gotta love them out there, eh?

I can't believe what an idiot your mom is. I mean, she should have had enough sense to have your dad to pull out. Poor woman, now she has an ungrateful azz for a son.

Oh, and thank you Cowboys for playing so hard against my Chargers. :p

7. GoCowboys

Sep 10, 2009
    Woah bros, dont be so quick to judge. I made it easy for her with a list. I wrote specifically I want anything Burton, anything Ed Hardy, or even a second PS3 for my suv, so my buds and I have something to do while we are cruising up to Creek. So far only thing she got right, is the new Burton bindings and a new Shaun White Burton s board. YYeeeeewwwww. She also got me the chain I have been hinting to, its a cross with my initials. I wore it snowboarding today over my Romo jersey. It looked hype.

8. aka pumpmaster

aka pumpmaster Well-Known Member

Apr 30, 2008
    I'm not your 'bro'. And if you were such a kick ass shredder you'd be getting the board pro-form or free from Burton.

9. VAsurfer604

VAsurfer604 Well-Known Member

Jan 13, 2009
    Youve gotta be kiddding me, you really are the biggest jack*** in the world.

10. GoCowboys

Sep 10, 2009
    where is the f'n xmas spirit? Im just trying to help you guys out. I will just throw the suit in the garbage if noone is willing to trade. I am willing to part with the suit for Cowboy's gear or memorabilia.

Btw Burton makes the best snowboads ever! I want burton board with a Dallas star on it.

11. aka pumpmaster

Apr 30, 2008
    Burton, like CI is for wannabes and poseurs.

12. GoCowboys

Sep 10, 2009
    What?? Thats not what I hear. Everyone rides Burton! All the mags have burton and CI all in them??? I am not a poseur. I rip so hard, and I love the cowboys!

13. GoCowboys

Sep 10, 2009
    I am prob one of the best snowboarders in NJ hands down. I ride just like shaun white. That is why I made my mom buy me his model board.

14. aka pumpmaster

Apr 30, 2008
    What? You're not sponsored by Burton?

15. rgnsup

rgnsup Well-Known Member

Jun 23, 2008
    Why is anyone even responding to this? You're all suckers..

16. stoneybaloney

stoneybaloney Well-Known Member

May 11, 2009
    Anything Ed Hardy?? I'm embarrassed I fell for this one. I thought I was becoming internet savvy. :(

17. Double Over-toe

Double Over-toe Well-Known Member

Feb 4, 2009
    Dude....why are you being a prick? your parents don't have to get you anything for christmas, and the fact that they are nice enough and are willing to spend money on a 500 dollar wetsuit means something. And you asked for a SECOND PSP for your SUV. isn;t that getting a little greedy, and selfish. your a spoiled little punk who doesn't appreciate anything or anyone. you don't deserve to call yourself a surfer. and anyone who says that they're the best in the area is in all reality no where near as good as they think they are.

QUIT WHINING AND CRYING

18. aka pumpmaster

Apr 30, 2008
    really? I thought this was real :rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes:

19. Ricky Data

Ricky Data Well-Known Member

May 31, 2007
    I know. My favorite part was when he was like, "How come no one wants to trade? Fine, I'll throw the suit in the garbage." That's what tipped me off.

20. gnargnar

gnargnar Well-Known Member

Sep 26, 2009
    couldn't agree more. also, i didn't even know it was possible to enjoy surfing AND ed hardy. my respect for gocowboys is long gone.