Trump / FBI / Russians

Discussion in 'Non Surf Related' started by backside hack, May 12, 2017.

1. Kyle

Kyle Well-Known Member

Sep 9, 2011

2. headhigh

headhigh Well-Known Member

Jul 17, 2009
    I'll take that as a no...

MrBigglesworth and nopantsLance like this.
  3. La_Piedra

La_Piedra Well-Known Member

Oct 9, 2017
    Well of course Mueller's timing is impeccable as usual.

The Russians are constantly working Intel on us, along with countless other countries whom fall under their national interests. Same as us, and every other country on the planet.

My point is, it would not be difficult to come up with 14 "names", or even 1000 names for that matter.

Whether or not those 14 names committed a crime, who knows? Nobody should trust anyone without facts, especially in light of the bullshit constantly being heaped on the American public by politicians, with the mainstream media setting the example.

But yeah, I'm sure the Russians were up to something. But in no way do I believe that it influenced the election.

4. headhigh

headhigh Well-Known Member

Jul 17, 2009
    I appreciate the thoughtful reply.

MrBigglesworth likes this.
  5. Kyle

Kyle Well-Known Member

Sep 9, 2011
    What would you call their actions? Just surfing the web? I'd call it espionage and I bet Putin would too, except Putin wouldn't be just looking to indict these guys....they'd be in the gulag.

Clinton lost because she was an all-time terrible candidate; however, I am not nearly as close as you to letting Russia totally off the hook.

6. nopantsLance

nopantsLance Well-Known Member

Aug 15, 2016
    letting who off the hook??
    [​IMG]

MrBigglesworth and La_Piedra like this.
  7. LongIslandBro

LongIslandBro Well-Known Member

Jul 21, 2017
    It’s not just our “enemies” like Russia who do his.
    Israel and China, who both have “permanent most-favored nations trade status “ with us are constantly testing our cyber defenses.
    We do the same to
    This is only an issue because Hillary lost.

8. sisurfdogg

sisurfdogg Well-Known Member

Jun 17, 2013
    Ya'll have no shame.

Hillary sucked, agreed. But this is a historic humiliation and you see nothing wrong? Nyet!

OK back to surfing, or flatness, I'm not going to change any bots minds.

Mitchell likes this.
  9. La_Piedra

La_Piedra Well-Known Member

Oct 9, 2017
    Wow, I didn't know that my statement could be misconstrued to the point that it seemed I was "letting Russia totally off the hook" lol.

I thought I made it pretty clear that I believe Russia was involved in intelligence activities (as usual), but that those actions did not influence American voters.

How exactly does that equate to "totally letting Russia off the hook"?

You have a knack for conflgrating other people's words dude.

Regardless, not one person (including you, Kyle) has answered the question I've asked her several times now:

How many Americans do you believe were influenced by Russian trolls, and actually changed their vote from Hillary to Trump?

I already believe Trump had contact with Russia before the elections, so let's not dig that up.

10. Vladimir Putin

Vladimir Putin Member

Jan 17, 2017
    I still can't believe how well my investment is working out. Things in Helsinki could not have gone better today. Suite.

11. DawnPatrol321

DawnPatrol321 Well-Known Member

Mar 6, 2012
    "There is no allegation that the conspiracy changed the vote count or affected any election result. The special counsel's investigation is ongoing.”

- Deputy Attorney General Rod Rosenstein

MrBigglesworth and La_Piedra like this.
  12. antoine

antoine Well-Known Member

Mar 10, 2013
    There you have it ! A direct quote, it must be true.LOL

13. DawnPatrol321

DawnPatrol321 Well-Known Member

Mar 6, 2012
    Facts are facts! Haha

14. Kyle

Kyle Well-Known Member

Sep 9, 2011
    Well it's impossible to give an exact number; however, lets say it were 100,000 voters, I don't think they were voting for Hilary anyways. Hilary lost because of her on demons, plain and simple.

Ok, you didn't exactly say "off the hook" but you also say it would be easy to pull 14 or 1000 names and then question whether they even committed a crime. So you are suggesting that a federal indictments were just made created to feed a political narrative. You said "No one should trust anyone without facts". Well if a federal indictment isn't considered fact, then what is?

So tell me if I am getting this straight, you think Mueller is did this for timing politically (I don't totally disagree with here), the indictments could or couldn't be legit, and everybody does what Russia is accused of doing?

Intelligence activites as usual? So you wouldn't consider it espionage? This is just the new status quo? I'm asking first to avoid the appearance of putting words in your mouth.

Just seems like you are riding both sides of the fence a little bit to me P. You say you know the Russians were up to "something", then easily dismiss actual indictments against the Russians involved in that "something" saying "anyone could pull 14 or 1000 names".

Do you think Russia is guilty of espionage or not? It's very simple. If you do then, these indictments seem rather standard in this type of investigation.

15. Kyle

Kyle Well-Known Member

Sep 9, 2011
    On a side note (since this is really the only politico thread going on here now)...wtf is with the MSM avoiding covering the issue in Nicaragua? Why is there ZERO coverage about a country on the verge of all out civil war in the Americas?

So of you guys know I had a trip planned and had to change, so perhaps have a personal stake in it but are they avoiding it because of the obvious failing of another leftist government? Ortega needs to be blasted worldwide before he murders that country entirely.

Sorry in advance for the rant, just frustrating.

DawnPatrol321 and ChavezyChavez like this.
  16. ChavezyChavez

ChavezyChavez Well-Known Member

Jun 20, 2011
    I was just thinking the same thing.

17. JayD

JayD Well-Known Member

Feb 6, 2012
    USA and Russia are guilty of espionage. Read up on the "illegals program". CIA could name 12 Russian spies (probably) at any point in time over the last 50 years. why now?

The big question still remains...where is the collusion? If it exists, I would like to know.

The media is going ape shit over the meeting with Putin. The reality is, they (Russia) are an enemy state and that is why we continue to have sanctions on them. Very interesting side note on this is the pipeline form Russia. Our allies are talking out of both sides of their mouth. Propaganda is real, and in the age of technology and media, it is (IMO) worse than its ever been.

I agree that Hillary was/is flawed. But, most Politicians are. Trump (and Obama to a certain extent) were anomalies (politically speaking).

La_Piedra likes this.
  18. Kyle

Kyle Well-Known Member

Sep 9, 2011
    The CIA has named spies before and sentenced them (Aldrich Ames, David Boone, Noshir Gowadia, Robert Hanssen, Ronald Pelton, Earl Pitts, George Trofimoff, I could keep going). We have never been shy about outing a Russian (or American) that is spying for Mother Russia.

Hilary was an unprecedented mistake. The Democrats deserved the L they got for gift wrapping the nomination for her.

sisurfdogg and DawnPatrol321 like this.