Trump / FBI / Russians

Discussion in 'Non Surf Related' started by backside hack, May 12, 2017.

1. billdrit

billdrit Well-Known Member

Aug 25, 2017
    what part of the week's events did you miss? no one is working harder at undermining the US than Trump himself, with his own words. you guys are frankly delusional if you see something admirable in his behavior.

sisurfdogg, headhigh and antoine like this.
  2. Kyle

Kyle Well-Known Member

Sep 9, 2011
    Just as the R's did everything they could to remove Clinton. This is politics snowflakes.

3. Kyle

Kyle Well-Known Member

Sep 9, 2011
    So why do you accept it as fact without any proof aside from one staffers statement? So everything Reince Priebus said about the dysfunction of the Trump administration is true also?

Just trying to find some consistency in your argument on this one...

4. Kyle

Kyle Well-Known Member

Sep 9, 2011
    I only BELIEVE in results. Dude said he would wipe out the national debt in 8 years and the Dow would hit 30k by the end of his first term. His words, not mine. Time to put up or shut up Donnie!

(Lance maybe you should look what direction those two promises are heading in before you try handing out "you should believe" kool-aid to everyone.) I try to keep dogma out of my politics.

antoine likes this.
  5. DawnPatrol321

DawnPatrol321 Well-Known Member

Mar 6, 2012
    I’m just connecting the dots man. It’ll all prove to be true in the end. Call it good instincts.

6. Kyle

Kyle Well-Known Member

Sep 9, 2011
    I have pulled all short and mid term investments in the past month, just too volatile and stagnant. Just started moving some of the 401k around to try and get some better returns this year.

Good luck P, hopefully Donnie's ass can cash the checks his mouth has been writing!

7. Kyle

Kyle Well-Known Member

Sep 9, 2011
    I could make the same argument for Trump and Russia....just connecting the dots

8. Kyle

Kyle Well-Known Member

Sep 9, 2011
    If Obama came out 4 months before the election and said Russia is trying to interfere and hacking into DNC servers the right would have said he was only doing it to help Hilary....

sisurfdogg, headhigh and antoine like this.
  9. Sir_Ballyhoo

Sir_Ballyhoo Well-Known Member

Mar 8, 2018
    You are exactly the person I am speaking about when I say its a shame that more people dont see whats really going on. Trump is by no means a greater speaker or great intellect, he was put in by people that want to keep America free or at least keep the idea of freedom alive. If he does not succeed or we dont succeed than our freedoms will become even more synthetic than they have become over the last 60 years. I hate saying this but its the truth...wake the fuk up!

10. DawnPatrol321

Mar 6, 2012
    There are no dots to connect.

nopantsLance likes this.
  11. DawnPatrol321

Mar 6, 2012
    Only a moron would agree with this statement.

nopantsLance likes this.
  12. Sir_Ballyhoo

Mar 8, 2018
    I couldnt give two shits about the Rs or Ds throughout my life. I have always wanted someone with the balls to come in and shake the system up, and in came the Donald... liberty-alliance-com-c2015-wash-we-the-people-are-fed-up-22071175.png

13. Sir_Ballyhoo

Mar 8, 2018
  14. nopantsLance

nopantsLance Well-Known Member

Aug 15, 2016
    That's what I've been trying to say!!
    [​IMG]
    Keep Going SB!!

15. headhigh

headhigh Well-Known Member

Jul 17, 2009
    To anyone reading this thread: do you believe he meant to say "wouldn't"?

16. Kyle

Kyle Well-Known Member

Sep 9, 2011
    So Obama says in July "the Russians are trying to help Trump" and you don't think Tucker and Hannity spin that around to say "look he is trying to help Hilary by saying the Russians are commiting espionage to help Trump."

You think that is out of the realm of possibility? Wow, DP, I'm disappointed. You are starting to sound drunk off that kool-aid.

17. Kyle

Kyle Well-Known Member

Sep 9, 2011
    Call it good instinct ;)

18. Kyle

Kyle Well-Known Member

Sep 9, 2011
    So quit crying about them Dems trying to take him down. Again, that's politics. If you give a hint of a scandal the other side is going to try and hang you for it. This is Whitewater-Lewinsky all over again, except Trump is on the hook instead of slick Willy.

La_Piedra likes this.
  19. DawnPatrol321

Mar 6, 2012
    No I don't, I stand by my statement.

20. DawnPatrol321

Mar 6, 2012
    Or brainwashed by MSM.