Brand new XCEL Infiniti Drylock 5/4/3 for trade

Discussion in 'Mid Atlantic' started by GoCowboys, Dec 23, 2009.

1. Boss

Boss Well-Known Member

Nov 11, 2008
    Your a piece of ****. A new board and bindings? ...and a 5/4/3? Shaun White=most overrated snowboarder ever...flying tomotoe braaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa. Honestly, you probably suck. Your probably a 10yr old kid that wants to look all steezy on the mountain, but is afraid to hit the 10ft kicker or the down flat down rail. Stay off this forum.

Last edited: Dec 23, 2009
  2. Northbeach

Northbeach Well-Known Member

Jul 2, 2009
    I have Snookies cell phone number from Jersey Shore. whhooo wants it?

3. MATT JOHNSON

MATT JOHNSON Well-Known Member

Oct 11, 2009
    If you really "Rep'd" surifng you would be in the water all year and Suport local Shapers , Buisnesses the contribute to surfing.

I dont belive you I want picture , Even you are not that stupid to do that , Plus your mom would be the snot out of you

A person who disrepects the Mother who let them live in her womb for 9 months dosent derserve anything from Christmas. You ask where is our holiday spirit???? You seem the miss the point of christmas with you PS3 for you "SUV" and your Shaun White Blah Blah Blah, And how you bash you mom for buying you something expensive from the heart she thought you could use.

I hope you can stand back and take a look at your selfish , Childish ways and grow up before graduate from Rutgers and go out into this world.

HAPPY HOLIDAYS BRAH!!!!!!!

Last edited: Dec 24, 2009
  4. eshore

eshore Well-Known Member

Jul 22, 2008
    i do, i do, i do!!!!!!!

5. oipaul

oipaul Well-Known Member

May 23, 2006
    Where you been? Plutos not a planet anymore. It got demoted. dwarf plant my ass...

6. Mancora

Mancora Active Member

Sep 23, 2008
    Get Laid MF

No parents should be disrespected on public websites or whatsoever, this kid needs to get kicked out of the house to face Real Life and learn how to make money on his own.

This parasite needed attention and he got it already for what I see.:mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad:

7. jwj72

jwj72 Active Member

Apr 2, 2007
    I got it

Duuuude, I have two Pods in that range, brand new, still in the wrapper that I'll trade you for that suit. Yeah!