Trump / FBI / Russians

Discussion in 'Non Surf Related' started by backside hack, May 12, 2017.

1. sigmund

sigmund Well-Known Member

Dec 7, 2015
    That's funny! By every economic measure, and by pretty much every measure you can think of, you will be far better off being born white in this country, than a different race. Just look at Trump's cabinet, the white man is doing just fine.

Of course we need to stop focusing on race, religion, sex and sexual orientation based discrimination. But we also need legal remedies to take when it does occur.

2. sigmund

sigmund Well-Known Member

Dec 7, 2015
    That's quite random.

nopantsLance likes this.

3. DawnPatrol321

DawnPatrol321 Well-Known Member

Mar 6, 2012
    I'm referring to the hatred and attacks and demonizing of white people. I'm not talking about income or positions held in the cabinet. Your comment is a fine example of the wrong mentality I'm referring to.

When you are concerned that white people are in the cabinet or if you are concerned with how many white people are in the cabinet or any other positions that is a problem. Who cares what color their skin is if they are qualified? And for the record Trump has hired minorities and women in several positions. He cares about who is the most qualified, period. That's how it should be.

Last edited: Aug 10, 2018
  4. DawnPatrol321

Mar 6, 2012
    Elaine Chao, Secretary of Transportation, is a Chinese woman.

Ben Carson, Secretary of Housing and Urban Development, is a Black / African-American man.

Nikki Haley, Ambassador to the United Nations, is a Indian-American woman.

Alex Acosta, Labor Secretary, is a Cuban-American man, his parents were refugees.

LongIslandBro likes this.
  5. Sir_Ballyhoo

Sir_Ballyhoo Well-Known Member

Mar 8, 2018
    You couldnt be more wrong Sig. Asians and Indians do far better financially in this country than whites. Whites are dropping like a rock amongst the richest list. The Latin and South Americans will be the ones caring for this country while the Asians, Indians and old Whites will be in charge. Not sure what will come of the Black community, although I do see Black females moving up in the ranks.

Last edited: Aug 10, 2018
  6. NNYNJ

NNYNJ Well-Known Member

Dec 22, 2017
    I agree that is the way it seems if you watch the news... The white man is responsible for everything wrong in the country and minorities can do no wrong according to the media...

BUT do you (or anyone else) see this in your day to day life? You say you don't because of where you live. I spend most of my time in NJ and NY and I don't feel this way. I have never felt unsafe due to my white manly skin. I've never had trouble getting a job. I've never felt discriminated... Has anyone on hear ever really felt like they were discriminated against? Or do you feel that way because of the rhetoric spewed on the TeeVee?

headhigh likes this.
  7. headhigh

headhigh Well-Known Member

Jul 17, 2009
    sigmund, sisurfdogg and DawnPatrol321 like this.
  8. DawnPatrol321

Mar 6, 2012
    Are you saying it doesn't exist? Sigmund just proved that it does. He's not on the TeeVee. He could be a neighbor, co-worker, boss, family member. He's no different than millions of people who have been brain washed to think this way.

ChavezyChavez likes this.
  9. billdrit

billdrit Well-Known Member

Aug 25, 2017
    i'll take those guys ^ over these guys any day of the week. it's pretty clear who really hates America here.

[​IMG]

sigmund and headhigh like this.
  10. NNYNJ

NNYNJ Well-Known Member

Dec 22, 2017
    I’m not saying that at all. But I think it exist more in people’s minds than it does in real life.
    If I turn on CNN I’m told that I’m a POS that has treated minorities poorly
    If I turn on FOX I’m told that I need to push back because minorities are taking over and soon I’ll be murdered by an illegal.

But when I just go outside and live my life I don’t see any of that shit. Like ever.

I’m just curious if anyone on here has actually felt like they were discriminated against in real life... Or do they just feel that way because that’s what they were brainwashed to feel. Both right and left.

all siggy proved
    Is that he listens to what the left media tells him to think

11. NNYNJ

NNYNJ Well-Known Member

Dec 22, 2017
  12. sisurfdogg

sisurfdogg Well-Known Member

Jun 17, 2013
  13. Sir_Ballyhoo

Sir_Ballyhoo Well-Known Member

Mar 8, 2018
    I would throw all these peoples' shit in the water!

sisurfdogg likes this.
  14. sisurfdogg

sisurfdogg Well-Known Member

Jun 17, 2013
    I have had to fight in high school and jr high cause I am a whitey, a cracker, but that was in 1973-77. I have never had a problem getting a job, a place to live, or a good seat at a restaurant or bar because I am a white boy. And I have not been accosted by bands of hoodlums or cholos, bloods, crips, MR13, folk nation, hell's angels, the kkk, or the grey panthers. I am more scared of random old white dudes with fanny packs at Walmart. Get a life people. If you are scairt the black man will take what's yours, get a burglar alarm and a dog. Just sayin

headhigh, sigmund and antoine like this.
  15. Merx

Merx Well-Known Member

Apr 4, 2018
  16. Merx

Merx Well-Known Member

Apr 4, 2018
    Dearest Lapeep,

What gives? You just returned from vacation and should be more pleasant, for it all.

17. Merx

Merx Well-Known Member

Apr 4, 2018
    I really haven't been paying too much attention to this thread, and when I have done so, none of the banter has really bothered me. If they want to be idiots and try and toss out the race card, it just makes them look stupid; so, why get yourself all bent out of shape over it? It doesn't do you one bit of good, not one. Relax.

18. Merx

Merx Well-Known Member

Apr 4, 2018
    Whom do you refer to with that statement, please?

19. Merx

Merx Well-Known Member

Apr 4, 2018
    Ok. Listen to me, carefully. Recognize it for what it is, even if they fail to do so. It is nothing more than an old Marxist tactic. The goal is to get your dander up and keep it up. Simply don't play into it, or if you do, do so differently, in order to be most effective.

heaps of Meh likes this.
  20. Merx

Merx Well-Known Member

Apr 4, 2018
    Hey Billdrit/Hannah, Sigmund, and Shredman! I'm painting my face black on Monday morning and going down to the unemployment office to see about grabbing some free money, any pointers?