Wave of the Day

Discussion in 'All Discussions' started by Merx, Jul 6, 2018.

1. Merx

Merx Well-Known Member

Apr 4, 2018

2. Merx

Merx Well-Known Member

Apr 4, 2018
  3. Merx

Merx Well-Known Member

Apr 4, 2018
  4. Merx

Merx Well-Known Member

Apr 4, 2018
    Look what's currently thought to be on tap, for next Wednesday...you won't be getting any of that...:p

Last edited: Aug 10, 2018
  5. MrBigglesworth

MrBigglesworth Well-Known Member

Jun 29, 2018
    307B2AF9-CE51-4DF1-AFE5-138274C3FFB3.png
    Here’s a dose of reality Merxy - for those of us in the boring really real world lol

6. MrBigglesworth

Jun 29, 2018
    I’ve gotta say this has been the flattest summer and the longest stretch of it in a long time...
    Topped off with insane heat/humidity mix, it has been a torturous couple months.

7. Merx

Merx Well-Known Member

Apr 4, 2018
    Looks like a good time for you to take that young daughter of yours out to work on her paddling. Thought you were set on taking her on a surf trip this month? Plan correctly and you should have some different surf/conditions.

MrBigglesworth likes this.
  8. MrBigglesworth

Jun 29, 2018
    Your as smart as you sound M’Lady. I had her out this afternoon working on “paddle ins” and just having fun floating around - and we’re going to Gilgo beach Long Island the last weekend of this month! She’s also in a step up surf camp a week before we go to get her confidence up on her bort...me, I’m doing a lot of off water practice and imagining lol

9. Merx

Merx Well-Known Member

Apr 4, 2018
    Sometimes. That serial killer is probably still silently lurking around there, best keep the youngin in sight. Where are you?

MrBigglesworth likes this.
  10. MrBigglesworth

Jun 29, 2018
    I live just south of Boston and she never will be. As far as my family is concerned, I’m the MF boogieman when it comes to protecting them...
    Death penalty is for pussies.

11. Merx

Merx Well-Known Member

Apr 4, 2018
    Only been there once and not for surf. Couldn't pay me enough to dip my pinky toe in it during the middle of summer; more power to her.

12. Merx

Merx Well-Known Member

Apr 4, 2018