Trump / FBI / Russians

Discussion in 'Non Surf Related' started by backside hack, May 12, 2017.

1. MrBigglesworth

MrBigglesworth Well-Known Member

Jun 29, 2018
    +10

2. antoine

antoine Well-Known Member

Mar 10, 2013
    no one that is a politician is looking out for their constituents . All politicians are self serving and look after their own best interests... they are all the enemy!

ChavezyChavez and heaps of Meh like this.

3. Yankkee

Yankkee Well-Known Member

Nov 8, 2017
    Hayzeus effing keerist, kyle, state the obvious much?

Using an apropos analogy, you seem like the guy who is semi-permanently perched on the (once-reality, now-virtual) corner stool at the old man bar who just bitches & barks at the tv no matter what the talking heads are blithering about. NPR, CNN, FOX, White House channel, BBC1, BFM Business Paris, doesn't even matter what channel. You just go off.

In other words, you just like to argue for the sake of arguing, you like to hear your own voice & your family likely tuned you out eons ago.

Without the Internet you'd be sitting on a park bench talking to your lonesome, having been banned from said reality old man bar.

Ergo, here you are on The Fourumme.

Waste of oxygen.

4. Kyle

Kyle Well-Known Member

Sep 9, 2011
    I am the only one that likes to argue? Have you seen read this entire thread? Prettty sure, I'm not the only one.

Again, for the 100th time, this thread is nothing but a Trump cheer leading thread for the most part. I just question the majority in here. If you guys believe so much in what you are saying then why do you have such an issue when someone questions you? Wah, wah, wah Kyle doesn't agree with us so he is an idiot that just likes to argue.

From what I can tell, you are right there to come back at me with every point I make, so a bit of the tea pot calling the kettle black.

Now I've got to go, gotta get to my bar stool so I can yell at Chris Wallace!

antoine likes this.
  5. Kyle

Kyle Well-Known Member

Sep 9, 2011
    As I have stated numerous times, I am a strong advocate for a 3rd or 4th party. The two party system is a joke. I would prefer the dems continue to flounder and Trump continue to divide the republican party. That way there may actually be a path for another party(s) to come to the forefront. That is how the swamp gets drained, by scaring both the dem and reps to do their damn jobs with more competition. A very capitalist approach.

6. nopantsLance

nopantsLance Well-Known Member

Aug 15, 2016
    [​IMG]

7. Kyle

Kyle Well-Known Member

Sep 9, 2011
    ^^^Case and point. You guys love it when Lance trolls on this thread but when I do it....
    [​IMG]

Relax, I just have a different opinion, take it or leave it.

8. nopantsLance

Aug 15, 2016
    [​IMG]

9. Kyle

Kyle Well-Known Member

Sep 9, 2011
    exactly

10. Yankkee

Nov 8, 2017
    Give 'em hell, Kyle, give 'em hell! That Wallace tard & all the rest of 'em, too.

The thing that most folks don't do, because they either don't recognize it or aren't capable of it, is separate their hatred for Trump the Man from the politics.

Economy: win
    Foreign policy: win
    American trade: working on it, pushing back on China, NAFTA & all the other shiiitty deals he inherited, heading for the win
    Iran: win
    Israel: win
    Russia: eh, let's just say that Putin respects Trump more than Barack Hussein but Russia will always be the thorn in America's side regardless of Prez political affiliation
    Environment: big fat Fail, mainly due to Trump allowing the murder of elephants, not doign anything to stem the horrific effects of the human virus on the planet & more
    Education: jury still out
    Housing: laissez faire, as it should be = win
    Keeping The Fourth Estate in check (finally): win
    Appointing quality people to the bench: win
    Twitter: stop the madness, although I still say that Trump just uses Twitter to pimp the media & keep attention focused on his outsized personality rather than reportage of the issues
    Business environment in America: yuge win

nopantsLance likes this.
  11. Yankkee

Nov 8, 2017
    And, btw, Lance makes cogent points without words. This is known as extremely talented, and he's funny, not hostile, whilst doing it.

In the grand tradition of Thomas Nast, Lance utilizes popgen stuff like memes to absolutely nail it time & again.

nopantsLance likes this.
  12. Kyle

Kyle Well-Known Member

Sep 9, 2011
    And none of that is debatable at all huh? Just want to make sure before I question any of it...don't want to come off argumentative:rolleyes:

13. Kyle

Kyle Well-Known Member

Sep 9, 2011
    ^^^shocking opinion there Yank

14. Yankkee

Nov 8, 2017
    Lame attempt at sarcasm duly noted, sparkye.

You're the one who flogged Lance for posting what he posts. You were in passive aggressive attack mode - - I was merely offering up appreciation for Lance's Right.

nopantsLance likes this.
  15. Kyle

Kyle Well-Known Member

Sep 9, 2011
    Cool.

Yankkee likes this.
  16. nopantsLance

Aug 15, 2016
    Thank you for the compliment & the vote of confidence!!
    [​IMG]

Yankkee likes this.
  17. nopantsLance

Aug 15, 2016
    Beaten like a rented mule..
    [​IMG]
    get up

18. JayD

JayD Well-Known Member

Feb 6, 2012
    Kyle, what exactly is your position? Grabbing ankles or what?

Your 3rd party theory...would that be a liberal libertarian?

What would a 3 party system look like? You have splits in both parties now and nothing gets done as it is. A 3rd party would dilute votes and render government more feckless than historically.

Just curious. I have thought about a third party but I can’t see it working out very well for progress (and I don’t mean progressive, culturally speaking), under the constitution.

Also, if you were in the senate right now (likely as a dem or quasi independent). Would you vote for Kav? If not why?

Yankkee and nopantsLance like this.
  19. Kyle

Kyle Well-Known Member

Sep 9, 2011
    Nope, just tired of playing this circle jerk with you guys right now. If I keep replying then I'm being too argumentative. We aren't even talking about politics anymore, you guys have successfully derailed this to be completely about me somehow...thanks I guess, don't even get this much attention from the wife lol

Yankkee likes this.