hi from Australia

Discussion in 'Global Surf Talk' started by bondage, Jan 3, 2010.

1. bondage

bondage Member

Jan 3, 2010
    hello to every one from byron bay australia

2. beaner

beaner Well-Known Member

Jun 4, 2006
    nice. byron bay is so fun. nice little hippie town with some fun breaks in the area.

3. bondage

bondage Member

Jan 3, 2010
    byron bay

hey there, yeah byron is prety cool only it is not a hipi place any more.
    Like every nice place the hipies find it and than it chnages slowly, and than its a sky rocketing real estate place (I think I just found a good formula to make money) :)

4. MATT JOHNSON

MATT JOHNSON Well-Known Member

Oct 11, 2009
    Hello and Welcome to the forum

5. Swellinfo

Swellinfo Administrator

May 19, 2006
    Welcome. We are working on the developing Swellinfo Australia forecasts at the moment.

6. captblueshorts

captblueshorts Active Member

Dec 28, 2009
    definatly dont come out with a Oz forcast b.c then il just be perminantly depressed that there allways getting waves and im not

7. bondage

bondage Member

Jan 3, 2010
    swellinfo Australia

hey there, i will be happy to refer to useful sites that people use in Australia if you guys think it will help.

Let me know.

8. beaner

beaner Well-Known Member

Jun 4, 2006
    i was there back in 03 and july of 04...amazing how quickly things change. surfed tallows really fun and the shipwreck during a cyclone swell. I remember going to a chill reggae bar on the beach and then having to camp out in the rain with 3 dudes in a 2 person tent...not fun. We also slept on the floor of a hostel our friend was staying at one night too...needless to say the other backpackers in the room were not pleased with us being there.

9. bondage

bondage Member

Jan 3, 2010
    Byron Bay

Hey man,

Let me know when next are you coming, I have a friend that has a backpacker next to tallo.
    If you let me know far enough ahead I may organize something nice for you, or even exchange of work for accommodation.

at 04 I was in sydney , did you do bondi beach?