Trump / FBI / Russians

Discussion in 'Non Surf Related' started by backside hack, May 12, 2017.

1. JayD

JayD Well-Known Member

Feb 6, 2012
    Sorry HH, I just don’t get that last statement. If you believe in luck is beside the point. All of those duds were methodically sent out. It was either to scare or it was a set up scheme...not to kill. I think it’s interesting. Don’t t you?

2. Yankkee

Yankkee Well-Known Member

Nov 8, 2017
    Perhaps even Merkel finally made the connection, although I doubt it.

That 'leader' with her open door immigrant policies has commenced the destruction of Germany & most of Europe. Might take several generations. But there's no question that Merkel has paved the way to Europe's eventual destruction as a result of her insane immigration policies.

She will be viewed by history as exponentially worse than even the Nazi enabler Chamberlain.

nopantsLance likes this.

3. JayD

JayD Well-Known Member

Feb 6, 2012
    Just as I suspected.

nopantsLance and Yankkee like this.
  4. Kyle

Kyle Well-Known Member

Sep 9, 2011
    Taking the easy way out huh

5. JayD

JayD Well-Known Member

Feb 6, 2012
  6. JayD

JayD Well-Known Member

Feb 6, 2012
    Kyle do you believe the 2nd Amendment should be abolished? Do you think the NRA is guilty and or responsible for all the shootings that have occurred over the years? Why did you highlight the McD’s shooting? Are you conflicted?

nopantsLance and Yankkee like this.
  7. Kyle

Kyle Well-Known Member

Sep 9, 2011
    I don't think the 2nd amendment should be abolished. I believe our armed citizens make our country impossible to take over.

I don't think the NRA is guilty or responsible for all the shootings that occurred over the years, that is absurd. I do think they have stop some common sense legislation regarding guns from being passed. Like any major lobby they put their prerogative above the good of the republic. But to place the deaths on their heads shows a lack of understanding of what a free country is.

No, not conflicted. Though I may not be for armed guards everywhere I go, doesn't mean I am anti-gun. There is a place to fall in between. I really posted that because I saw it and thought about Yank and what he was saying about it not being reported. Now I don't agree with the stuff he was saying about armed guards, he does have a point about how armed citizens making a positive difference not being talked about.It was written with some smart assery because it was to Yank, come on, you want me to be sweet to him?

8. JayD

JayD Well-Known Member

Feb 6, 2012
    No, Yankee doesn’t care whether your sweet or not (I presume).

“There is a place to fall in between”...lol.

I’m about to fall between something. Just crushed some homemade venison spaghetti, Caesar salad, and a red Zin.

Peace out hooligans!!!!

9. headhigh

headhigh Well-Known Member

Jul 17, 2009
    This whole thing is pretty interesting, no doubt.

You seem positive about him intentionally sending out "duds". Why did he put explosive material in them if they were not meant to explode?

Is it impossible that he did intend to kill the recipients, but lacked the ability to build a working explosive?

10. JayD

JayD Well-Known Member

Feb 6, 2012
    Only Positive in the sense that nobody got hurt.

I think it’s very possible that his intent was to kill or hurt every recipient.

There are other plausible theories. the methodical process in which they were sent and his sticker slammed van that draws a ton of attention is odd to me. Between all the duds (everyone of them. They were constructed poorly for them to detonate.) and his obnoxiously propagandized van, makes for an interesting episode...I have no idea what he was thinking. He very well could be nuts and wanted to hurt all involved.

Crazy times...

headhigh likes this.
  11. Kyle

Kyle Well-Known Member

Sep 9, 2011
  12. DawnPatrol321

DawnPatrol321 Well-Known Member

Mar 6, 2012
    headhigh likes this.
  13. headhigh

headhigh Well-Known Member

Jul 17, 2009
    That's what we were saying November 2016... around and around we still go.

DawnPatrol321 likes this.
  14. ChavezyChavez

ChavezyChavez Well-Known Member

Jun 20, 2011
    That's the problem. It will NEVER be over. Some shiite show will happen on November 7th. The MSM needs their ratings, need to keep the sheep glued to their TVs, IPads, and phones, need to keep up with Hollywood. And this thread will keep rolling along....

15. ChavezyChavez

Jun 20, 2011
    Yep, on a Merry-Go-Round started way back with Walter Cronkite.

16. ChavezyChavez

Jun 20, 2011
    As a spry young lad, I remember my war hawk Dad yelling at the TV, "How dare he give a political opinion on the war! he a newscaster!!"
    I said spry young lad. If Wayne reads this, his loins will get all aflutter.

17. ChavezyChavez

Jun 20, 2011
    Ole Pops is still kicking too. he still has his wits about him but now he only watches the History channels, Phillies and Eagles games, and that channel with all the Westerns. I don't think he even knows Trump is President

Yankkee and Kyle like this.
  18. Iggy

Iggy Well-Known Member

Jun 14, 2014

Hillary makes a racist statement and the audience roars with laughter. Once again the Dems show their true colors. Oh yea, and President Trump is the one spreading hate. Bunch of hypocrites.

19. Kyle

Kyle Well-Known Member

Sep 9, 2011
    Clickbait

20. nopantsLance

nopantsLance Well-Known Member

Aug 15, 2016
    [​IMG]

Sir_Ballyhoo and Yankkee like this.