Global Warming: Fact or Fiction?

Discussion in 'Global Surf Talk' started by sisurfdogg, Jun 3, 2017.

1. kidde rocque

kidde rocque Well-Known Member

Mar 6, 2016
    "Lunar Landfill and Waste Management, LLC"

Our Motto: "You Can't Kill What's Already Dead"

2. cepriano

cepriano Well-Known Member

Apr 20, 2012
    lol that would be some fugged up sheit launching garbage into space.i just invision et's cruising past earth in the galaxy and going man look at them bennys there lol.

in all fairness using the middle east for waste management would be awesome

3. archibold

archibold Well-Known Member

Oct 31, 2018
  4. Sir_Ballyhoo

Sir_Ballyhoo Well-Known Member

Mar 8, 2018
    Anyone who thinks CO2 drives the climate in any significant manner is just beyond stupid. And the majority of CO2 is derived from Earths natural processes. Bundle up this winter, its gonna be a bit frosty!

nopantsLance likes this.
  5. Yankkee

Yankkee Well-Known Member

Nov 8, 2017
    Anyone who surfs different spots would likely agree that the human virus is totally, irrevocably destroying consuming & defecating without limits on Mother Earth. This planet is well & truly fukkkked & it’s from one species & one species only.

Anything else, cooling, warming, or no cooling no wRming, blah blah blah it’s just agenda driven noise.

nopantsLance likes this.
  6. sigmund

sigmund Well-Known Member

Dec 7, 2015
    I'm with you, scientists are stupid, and all their sciency stuff. I consult my lawn guy for all things global warming cause ya know, he knows lawns and earthy stuff.

Notaseal and Kyle like this.
  7. Sir_Ballyhoo

Mar 8, 2018
    Not all Scientists are on board with the "belief" of man made climate change. A little homework for you Sig: Find evidence that proves CO2 drives the Climate in any significant amount, say more than 5% of current climate changes that effect human existence on this planet. Also help me understand why all terrestrial planets with ice caps are also receding?

Make sure to greet the Sun tommorow morning Sig, its preeety powerful. And dont forget to damn that evil CO2 thats everywhere! Also I cut my own lawn, wouldnt trust those lawn care hacks!

Last edited: Nov 17, 2018
    nopantsLance likes this.
  8. sigmund

Dec 7, 2015
    [​IMG]

9. archibold

archibold Well-Known Member

Oct 31, 2018
    Isn't that the same graph Al Gore presented?
    You know. The Al Gore that's banking billions of $ from "Man Made" climate change.
    BTW that graph doesn't show how CO2 is the driving force. It just shows correlation.
    So in other words, "Your Argument Failed".

Sir_Ballyhoo likes this.
  10. Mitchell

Mitchell Well-Known Member

Jan 5, 2009
    Correlation does not equal causation. A contrary view would be to look at that graph and conclude that it shows that higher temperatures lead to increased CO2

11. Sir_Ballyhoo

Mar 8, 2018
    Do better. This does not answer my homework question.

archibold and nopantsLance like this.
  12. antoine

antoine Well-Known Member

Mar 10, 2013
    Its friction !

Panhandler and nopantsLance like this.
  13. La_Piedra

La_Piedra Well-Known Member

Oct 9, 2017
    Yeah, and that whole "gender identity" thing too. I mean, who cares if you were born Caucasian with a penis, right? Who are those scientists to say that you might actually be an African-American female.

Or those stupid science geeks claiming that abortion is actually OK because a fetus is only a blob of cells, as opposed to a biological human being.

Science sure can be inconvenient at times

Panhandler, Yankkee and nopantsLance like this.
  14. sigmund

Dec 7, 2015
    Perhaps...perhaps not. Are there any actual climate scientists on here? Cause listening to you guys is like asking a farmer from Iowa for tips on how to get barrelled.

15. nopantsLance

nopantsLance Well-Known Member

Aug 15, 2016
    [​IMG]

Yankkee, Sir_Ballyhoo and La_Piedra like this.
  16. nopantsLance

nopantsLance Well-Known Member

Aug 15, 2016
  17. La_Piedra

La_Piedra Well-Known Member

Oct 9, 2017
    "Correlation does not equal causation"...FACT. No "perhaps" about it.

Oh man, you're right...probably not one single climate scientist is on this board. But wait...*you're* not a climate scientist either, are you? No? Golly, maybe you should tone down your hyperbole and rhetoric? Yeah.

Because listening to you is like having a janitor attempting to explain a lobotomy procedure.

Panhandler, Yankkee and DawnPatrol321 like this.
  18. Yankkee

Yankkee Well-Known Member

Nov 8, 2017
    Sigourney getting owned, yet againne.

nopantsLance likes this.
  19. sigmund

Dec 7, 2015
    Haha, yer still here? Worde was you went insane. Welcome back.

But really, it's all here -> https://climate.nasa.gov/evidence/ To ignore this amount of evidence takes a monumental effort of will.

Last edited: Nov 19, 2018
    La_Piedra, Kyle and Notaseal like this.
  20. Kyle

Kyle Well-Known Member

Sep 9, 2011
    You're the only one talking about Trump in the past year on this thread. Just can't help yourself huh

What law are you referencing here?