Trump / FBI / Russians

Discussion in 'Non Surf Related' started by backside hack, May 12, 2017.

1. Yankkee

Yankkee Well-Known Member

Nov 8, 2017
    Your obsession with me is pretty creepy, sis :eek:

nopantsLance likes this.
  2. Kyle

Kyle Well-Known Member

Sep 9, 2011
    Now there's some deflection!

Don't dish it if you can't take it.

Last edited: Dec 18, 2018

3. Banned for being awesome

Banned for being awesome Well-Known Member

Feb 17, 2012
    The Russian troll farms are smiling tonight. 2 red blooded Americans criticize the FBI but say nothing about the Russians, ever.

Mission accomplished, Putin wins. With help from Trump of course.

4. Yankkee

Nov 8, 2017
    upload_2018-12-18_19-39-28.png

MrBigglesworth and nopantsLance like this.
  5. Kyle

Kyle Well-Known Member

Sep 9, 2011
    nopantsLance likes this.
  6. Panhandler

Panhandler Well-Known Member

Oct 27, 2015
    I am curious with all of this Russia interfering with the election. We as a country have engaged in mettling in forgien elections and politics since the inception of the republic.
    Beginning at the end of Washington’s term(remember the other revolution that happened after ours?) growing under Adams (shifting our attention to the Mediterranean) and really becoming a norm under Jefferson (Barbary conflict) This has been an unspoken policy that we have, and will always engage in. Anyone remember the Spring uprising? That sure worked out well. Just ask Gaddafi
    How can we be upset when other countries return the favor?
    I lean right on most topics, agnostic on the social crap. But where is the same drivel that is aimed at Trump when we had our Russian reset. Again, another really successful strategy, sired showed them how compassionate we are. But don’t worry, Trump will have more flexibility after getting re-elected. Imagine if the media had audio of Trump saying that to Putin. But, but obama didn’t mean it like that.
    But yeah, Trump is the only pol/president to have ever engaged in shady dealings with foreign govts. Just ask McCarthy

7. sisurfdogg

sisurfdogg Well-Known Member

Jun 17, 2013
    Keep surfing up Da Nile River ya bunch of yabbos

Trump is trending down down down. Keep standing by da river Nile ya'll commrade bots he's nothing but a tool of the alt right ya bunch of poseurs

8. sisurfdogg

Jun 17, 2013
    Just stand in line, get your marching orders from the Drudge Report, and sieg heil ya bunch of morons.

9. billdrit

billdrit Well-Known Member

Aug 25, 2017
    Hillary is long gone, y'all...and "what about" is the argument of a child. if you think that Russia is "one of our largest adversaries", and you care more about your country than your party, then you should welcome the investigation of this tangled web and let the chips fall where they may:

[​IMG]

10. sisurfdogg

Jun 17, 2013
    I still love ya, but you are dupes. Do you own oil stocks so you can retire? Do you have relatives connected with the Trump fambily? Are you C Level Oil Exec or Fox News shareholders? WTF? A bunch of ragtag surfers and you're gonna tell me my freedom to tell you to go get bent is too much freedom? Is that too much to ask for?

In real life we'd have a beer after a good surf. On this forum you are total fools and Putin is laughing as he takes us down the crapper.

sigmund likes this.
  11. Yankkee

Nov 8, 2017
    Hayzeus effing wayne. TDS much, bucko? Have another 10 adult bevvies, you'll feel great in the morning :rolleyes:

12. Yankkee

Nov 8, 2017
    Because, of course, the "investigation" is non-partisan, impartial, objective & in the nation's best interests o_O

Who made that chart of yours, a coupla students from Evergreen Collitch?

13. Yankkee

Nov 8, 2017
    'Once is funny, twice is mildly grating, thrice is kylie.'

'If you can't be original, be kylie!'

upload_2018-12-18_21-53-51.png

nopantsLance likes this.
  14. sisurfdogg

Jun 17, 2013
    And I'm not buying your bullshit. The seas are rising. The oil companies are sucking ya'll in.
    We had a chance in the 80s, now we have a very slim chance. The new normal is abby normal. Katrina, Sandy, Harvey, Irma, Maria, Michael.....

All 100 year storms in the last 10. WTF?

How's your stock portfolio doing NOW? Keep drinking the Koolaid. Ya bunch of morons.

Mexico is gonna pay for the wall. I'm gonna buy you a new surfboart.

15. Yankkee

Nov 8, 2017
    My portfolio is doing just fine, campesino. If I looked at it every day & either shrieked with pleasure or soiled my diapers, like some folks apparently do, then I suppose the opposite would be true.

I'm not a moron, neither are you. Rise up! Resist your TDS!

And I'll take the new boart, gracias :D

upload_2018-12-18_21-58-32.png

16. Yankkee

Nov 8, 2017
    I've always maintained that I'm not on boart with this administration's environmental policies. The son shooting elephants? Hate that shiiiite. No opinion on 'global warming' other than the human virus is utterly farking our own planet to its demise - - you want to go political with that, either red or blue, it's a waste of breath IMHO.

Now I realize that may be tough for you, and others, who operate by painting with your broad brushes, but try to understand: I'm allowed to agree & disagree with any politician, any policies, any pieces of political platforms.

That choking noise in the distance is some of the guys on here who can't unhook themselves from their Dem rigor mortis / TDS affliction.

17. sisurfdogg

Jun 17, 2013
    A 6'9" Orion with aboot 40 liters and a roundtail?

nopantsLance likes this.
  18. DawnPatrol321

DawnPatrol321 Well-Known Member

Mar 6, 2012
    I have no portfolio, don’t give a rats ass about the oil companies, and don’t believe in global warming.

I think most on here are decent people, and I would have a beer with you, but please spare me the insults. The TDS has gotten to some good folks. Negativity is all I hear. Try a dose of positivity, it’ll do you some wonders.

nopantsLance, Yankkee and Panhandler like this.
  19. Panhandler

Panhandler Well-Known Member

Oct 27, 2015
    Isn’t Colbert on, you wouldn’t want to miss the show so you can get more witty zingers.

You know the nazis had pieces of flare, they used to make the Jews wear them

Last edited: Dec 18, 2018
    nopantsLance likes this.
  20. Barry Cuda

Barry Cuda Well-Known Member

Nov 19, 2018
    Yes, and it is liberal globalism at is best. Dems are just envious Trump and Repubs used it first; stole their idea. If the Russians elected Trump, I am very happy they did. Anything, I mean ANYTHING is better than Hillary.