crazy animal encounters

Discussion in 'All Discussions' started by metard, Jan 19, 2018.

1. seldom seen

seldom seen Well-Known Member

Aug 21, 2012
  2. seldom seen

Aug 21, 2012

3. seldom seen

Aug 21, 2012
  4. seldom seen

Aug 21, 2012
  5. Yankkee

Yankkee Well-Known Member

Nov 8, 2017
    Fukkkkking makes me ill

MrBigglesworth and Barry Cuda like this.
  6. goofy footer

goofy footer Well-Known Member

Sep 23, 2010
    A neighbor shared this with me from his cousin who is a deer hunter in Pa. This unknown hunter shot a deer late last year but it was not dead when he grab its antlers.

The deer did a job on his skull ..............ouch

image1.jpeg deer not dead-2.jpeg

MrBigglesworth, cepriano and Yankkee like this.
  7. SCOB3YVILLE

SCOB3YVILLE Well-Known Member

Nov 16, 2016
  8. aka pumpmaster

aka pumpmaster Well-Known Member

Apr 30, 2008
  9. Barry Cuda

Barry Cuda Well-Known Member

Nov 19, 2018
    Oh, he do be a moron, that is for sure....

10. aka pumpmaster

aka pumpmaster Well-Known Member

Apr 30, 2008
    FFS! Doesn't anyone poke the eye with the muzzle of your rifle anymore!!

MrBigglesworth likes this.
  11. LBCrew

LBCrew Well-Known Member

Aug 12, 2009
    You're supposed to wait for a good 30 minutes before you track it... then when you find it... watch and wait some more!

ChavezyChavez and MrBigglesworth like this.
  12. NNYNJ

NNYNJ Well-Known Member

Dec 22, 2017
    That chick’s got balls of steel.

cepriano likes this.
  13. Barry Cuda

Barry Cuda Well-Known Member

Nov 19, 2018
    I see as she has no brains...

Last edited: Jan 20, 2019
  14. DosXX

DosXX Well-Known Member

Mar 2, 2013
    No worries. That'll buff right out

15. DosXX

DosXX Well-Known Member

Mar 2, 2013
  16. DosXX

DosXX Well-Known Member

Mar 2, 2013
    It's only a matter of time...

Yankkee and MrBigglesworth like this.
  17. cepriano

cepriano Well-Known Member

Apr 20, 2012
    clark little posted a video of this thing,its a huge white whore,pregnant as phack.

what made it special/scary was this was off the waters of Oahu,they normally don't get whites,just tigers.and then u see this thing pop up.nuts.

18. MrBigglesworth

MrBigglesworth Well-Known Member

Jun 29, 2018
    I’m a hunter/harvester only if I’m eating it. I don’t have much more to say than to kill something just to kill it, for “sport” or some other justification other than public safety, especially predators like wolves, big cats, bear, or any other animals that are killed purely for being big balls Harry at the local watering hole, is pure cowardly ignorance that shows huge deficiencies in the persons entire mental and psychological make up. Your a pus Eeee
    Pure and simple. Sorry if I offended any Swellies but that shyt makes my blood boil and my heart hurt. And I’d gladly throw those jackwads TOO those very wolves if I had a choice. I’ve always said it; I’d have much less issue putting a hole in some idiot than in some animal whose done nothing more wrong than cross my gun sites. MUCH less.

19. MrBigglesworth

MrBigglesworth Well-Known Member

Jun 29, 2018
    Guy in upper northeast a while back went missing during a bear hunt. They found pieces of him a day later. He had arrowed a big bear and climbed down out of his tree stand, tracked the bear and had begun to try and field dress it... and it wasn’t dead.
    They found the arrow later too. If I remember they dogged the bear and killed it.
    ALWAYS let the animal go and run it's self out or go to ground and bleed out. If you follow too soon you push it and the wound often stops bleeding or clots/bleeds internally and you loose the sign, then the animal goes somewhere and dies and is wasted. And for great odins beard, MAKE SURE YOU CAN MAKE THE DAM SHOT OR DONT FRIKKEN TAKE IT! Ive seen deer with arrows in their guts, ass, head, face, that have been suffering horribly because some stupid yahoo inbred can’t shoot and drink his beer at the same time.

Manik and SCOB3YVILLE like this.
  20. Yankkee

Yankkee Well-Known Member

Nov 8, 2017
    I’ve witnessed many drunk guys who are out there as ‘hunters.’

There’s something deeply troubling when a morbidly obese, poseur tough guy, armed to the teeth with the latest in technology, be it a compound bow or some incredible firepower with a scope that can bring up a target as if it’s a candy bar on the countertop for fat buoy, and people call this ‘hunting.’

It’s not. It’s just killing.

There are a LOT of human virals engaging in this slaughter fest & acting like what they’re doing is some noble act that their granpappy & daddy taught them to do.

Very few actual, skilled, humane hunters. As Biggsy indicates in his posts, the sheer scale of asshat people who can afford the weaponry that enables them to torture animals with their pathetic lack of actual hunting skills is not acceptable.

What a world.