Hello Everyone, I'm new here

Discussion in 'All Discussions' started by eppo, Jun 6, 2019.

1. Not zaGaffer

Not zaGaffer Active Member

Nov 14, 2017
    Well, someone has a great deal particulate silicate matter within the walls of their vaginal canal.

I have to admit, I had forgotten about the specifics of this data set, for me this kind of analysis is all just fun and games. Like the feller said, find something you love to do and you'll never work a day in your life. I think that was Karl Marx. The palatable butthurt in your reply though, is like the cherry on top of a banana split and makes it all the sweeter. Better put some witch hazel on that.

[​IMG]

work is for people who don't surf

Yankkee and nopantsLance like this.
  2. metard

metard Well-Known Member

Mar 11, 2014

3. seldom seen

seldom seen Well-Known Member

Aug 21, 2012
    Now that's some classic sh!t right there, the good ol' days the good ol' days,

SCOB3YVILLE likes this.
  4. seldom seen

seldom seen Well-Known Member

Aug 21, 2012
    We should be fighting about buoy readings and their real time moving manifestations as opposed to trivial sh!t that ain't gonna make a bit of difference.

nopantsLance likes this.
  5. JayD

JayD Well-Known Member

Feb 6, 2012
    That has to be some sortA SI record for time lapse trolling...2015? Killing me over here.

6. headhigh

headhigh Well-Known Member

Jul 17, 2009
    I surfed and you made spreadsheets.

7. nopantsLance

nopantsLance Well-Known Member

Aug 15, 2016
    [​IMG]

Yankkee, La_Piedra and SCOB3YVILLE like this.
  8. oipaul

oipaul Well-Known Member

May 23, 2006
    I can't even remember what hemisphere I was in 4 years ago. Although since my kid is now 4 I'm assuming I was in alternating states of confusion, hallucination and pre-psychosis

9. SCOB3YVILLE

SCOB3YVILLE Well-Known Member

Nov 16, 2016
    What day is it? haha

Yankkee likes this.
  10. eppo

eppo Member

Jun 6, 2019
    Here's your picture!

Attached Files:

Last edited by a moderator: Jun 8, 2019
  11. La_Piedra

La_Piedra Well-Known Member

Oct 9, 2017
    Yassss, brown Sugar.

You may now pass through these twisted portals.

12. La_Piedra

La_Piedra Well-Known Member

Oct 9, 2017
    You can’t even see her areolas lol

13. Not zaGaffer

Not zaGaffer Active Member

Nov 14, 2017
    Still hurts, hey bub?

Here ya go.

[​IMG]

Yankkee, SCOB3YVILLE and nopantsLance like this.
  14. oipaul

oipaul Well-Known Member

May 23, 2006
  15. SCOB3YVILLE

SCOB3YVILLE Well-Known Member

Nov 16, 2016
    nopantsLance, capecodcdog and eppo like this.
  16. JayD

JayD Well-Known Member

Feb 6, 2012
    You are very generous. Can’t imagine what you would have done for him if he provided multiple pics!

nopantsLance likes this.
  17. Rocketjok

Rocketjok Well-Known Member

Jul 30, 2015
    Oh Eppo-rection, Go forth young weedburner and gathither enlightenment via the portal ,that is,...... SI forums. Be weary, as many troll live under the waterpasses know as dreads.....seek not justice, nore forgiveness
    alas, ....
    NONE is forthcomming.

amicum tuum,
    RS

PS:

Go to http://www.stormsurf.com/page2/tutorials/wavebasics.shtml

Open ocean swells:
    "there can be anywhere from 3-15 or more waves in a open ocean group. An interesting thing occurs as the group travels. A group normally consists of smaller waves in the lead, larger waves in the middle, and smaller waves again at the rear of the pack. Waves in the back of the pack move forward and build in size, peaking somewhere in the middle of the pack. When they reach the front, they start getting smaller again, then disappear, only to reappear again at the back of the pack."

Hmmmmm.............taste the knowledge that is proscribed here.

et hoc,

Period (Ewwwwwww)
    "That's because at these periods (or wavelength) all the energy is traveling deep under the oceans surface, and there's little that can stop it (except for shallow water). A wave with a 14 second period reaches down into the ocean about 516 feet. A 17 second period wave at 761 ft, 20 second at 1053 ft and 25 secs to a whopping 1646 ft! So you can see how little impact an opposing wind wave with a 7 sec period reaching down only 129 ft would have on one of these long period deep water swell"

magis....

Fetch, I was of 8 winters before I discovered this be not my first name. The cause found blame in that my Father only yeallth at me "Fetchwood, GDmit".....

"to make a huge swell, one would want strong steady winds blowing at maximum velocity over thousands of miles in the same direction (fetch aimed towards your beach) for days on end. But, our atmosphere is highly dynamic, and rarely do such conditions exist or persist for long. During a typical open ocean winter storm, one could expect to see winds of 45-55 kts blowing over 600-1000 miles for 36 hours. In such a storm, the average highest wind waves (or 'seas') commonly reach 30-35 ft towards the center of the fetch area and produce a swell with a period of 17-20 secs."

ENOUGH!, for I am tiryed.....

18. antoine

antoine Well-Known Member

Mar 10, 2013
    Hey!!! Thats my mama!!! you promised not to

nopantsLance and SCOB3YVILLE like this.
  19. BassMon2

BassMon2 Well-Known Member

Jan 27, 2015
    What kind of boards do you ride eppo? If i see you out there I'll say hi. Maybe I'll show you the spots and what works if your not a douche canoe.

20. antoine

antoine Well-Known Member

Mar 10, 2013
    when I was 9 i built a tree fort and from up in the tree fort i could tell everyone literally seconds before it was gonna rain so they didn't have to wait for the news not quite an app but i never had to wonder if i was missing the rain.