Dear Adnim, What's Wrong With The Forecast?

Discussion in 'Community Help' started by La_Piedra, Jun 14, 2019.

1. LazyE

LazyE Well-Known Member

Aug 6, 2014
    Quit surfing now as there is no forcast. Flat as fuc here, there's you're fukast motha fukers

2. aka pumpmaster

aka pumpmaster Well-Known Member

Apr 30, 2008
    at this rate the site will be dead on friday. Im sure most have moved on to other sites.

3. Moon dog

Moon dog Well-Known Member

Dec 21, 2013
    Rats deserting the sinking ship!

4. JohnnyCornstarch

JohnnyCornstarch Well-Known Member

Feb 24, 2015
    haha it's flat regardless of if the site is broken so fvck it.

DawnPatrol321 likes this.
  5. aka pumpmaster

aka pumpmaster Well-Known Member

Apr 30, 2008
    it would be nice to know wtf is going on and a time table but that's my type a coming out

6. metard

metard Well-Known Member

Mar 11, 2014
    dear swellinfo

now would be a good time to let us know whats going on

thanks

metard

Last edited: Jun 24, 2019
  7. Given2Fly-Fish

Given2Fly-Fish New Member

Aug 2, 2012
    The courtesy of a response would be greatly appreciated!!! New England has not worked for weeks. A simple update would be nice...

your pier likes this.
  8. goofy footer

goofy footer Well-Known Member

Sep 23, 2010
    I know our frustration is through the roof but just a warning a "swellie" was given a time out for content of a post so be careful what you post or you'll see a error message when you sign in for expiration date for the time out or worse banned.

My 2 cents, while SIMOD5 (no less) was able to modify/condense posts last Friday while he does have additional functionally on the site theirs (new) another "Mod" we're not aware of as prior Mods have been absent for 1 - 2 years.

An update, the IT guy was truthful Outdoor Hub LLC parent company of Carbon Media was sold the end of 2018. These mergers are complicated "paper trails" while the wheel grinds slowly I believe its leading to resources to give us the answers we deserve ..............

KDHJB likes this.
  9. ibc

ibc Well-Known Member

Aug 3, 2014
  10. ibc

ibc Well-Known Member

Aug 3, 2014
    I heard a rumor from a guy who knows a guy who sells crack to a guy who knows a guy whose mama is a travel agent who sold a vacation package to the Dominican Republic to a secret, clandestine, paid cash under the table 13 yr old who's the only person on earth who knows how the forecast works.

Just sayin

:confused:

11. ChavezyChavez

ChavezyChavez Well-Known Member

Jun 20, 2011
    Ransonware attack by a MSW patron perhaps???

MrBigglesworth likes this.
  12. ibc

ibc Well-Known Member

Aug 3, 2014
    We need this guy...

MrBigglesworth likes this.
  13. oipaul

oipaul Well-Known Member

May 23, 2006
  14. Recycled Surfer

Recycled Surfer Well-Known Member

Jan 1, 2010
    This site must be run buy the government. Only they can be this inept.

MrBigglesworth and DawnPatrol321 like this.
  15. UnfurleD

UnfurleD Well-Known Member

Jul 13, 2016
    i kind of want a website like surfer, theinertia or even beachgrit to talk about it so it can be publicized to kind of speed the recovery. write to your senators fellas

DawnPatrol321 likes this.
  16. BassMon2

BassMon2 Well-Known Member

Jan 27, 2015
    While surfing this weekend i was chatting it up with a guy in the lot. He asked if i use swell info and if iv seen or knew what was going on with the forecast. I told him i didn't know what was up but he should use windy. He liked it. Said he thinks the site is going under and shutting down.

Point being, people who don't use this forum but use the forecast are finding other sites that actually work. Crazy idea, i know, but maybe throwing a "under maintenance" type message on the forecast page would let people know ther sites not going under. So they still use it. So the site still makes money. I don't really care as long as the forum still works. But man to think whoever is running things thinks it's a good idea to give no heads up or insight is pretty funny to me. Like people won't come to there own conclusions and move on to somthing else.

17. Moon dog

Moon dog Well-Known Member

Dec 21, 2013
    60 new members today! I wonder how many of said 60 are living. Haven't seen #s jump like that since BO's election

18. joenottoast

joenottoast Well-Known Member

Jul 27, 2011
    r/swellinfo for all your shite-talking needs