Swellinfo launches

Discussion in 'Swellinfo Announcements' started by SI_Admin, May 27, 2006.

1. SI_Admin

SI_Admin Guest

Swellinfo.com launched publicly on May 19, 2006.

Swellinfo Mission:
    The Swellinfo mission is to produce and organize the best swell and weather information available in the world, and to provide this information to the user in a simple and FREE format specific to their local region.

There is an abundance of surf forecasting and weather resources on the web these days, but they often lack important details and require the user to go to many different web sites to get a complete view of the upcoming surf. Swellinfo aims to produce the absolute best quality information for the user’s local area and have it all easily accessible on one page. Swellinfo forecasts are simple enough for the beginner surfers and watermen, but include all the detailed weather data and charts for the most advanced surf forecasters and meteorologists.

Since the site is brand new, we have encountered some site bugs here and there, so please don't hesitate to contact us if you find anything in error. We are working real hard to make sure our forecast products are of the high quaity and this will be an evolving process. Check this announcement section from time to time for any notices on new products, site updates, or changes.

It's All Swell !

Last edited by a moderator: May 27, 2006
  2. Soberry1

Soberry1 New Member

Jul 3, 2019
    SI_Admin,
    The swellinfo site for our area is just flat lined gray. Is this being worked on? It has been this way for approx. a month. The day by day graph says that it is 2-3 foot here in Emerald Isle, NC. Not a chance is it 2 - 3 ft. When can we expect this to correct itself. Thanks.

jon.curtis.940 likes this.

3. headhigh

headhigh Well-Known Member

Jul 17, 2009
    Hello SIadnim. Welcome to ye olde forume!!

Please answer the following questions:

What is your 1 rep bench max?
    Do you have the fastest car on your block? If not, what are you doing to make your car faster?
    Whats the best leashe string knot?
    How many borts do you have?

jon.curtis.940 and DawnPatrol321 like this.
  4. Mr.Belmar

Mr.Belmar Well-Known Member

Aug 19, 2010
    Gray is the new black...

It’s what’s in fashion this summer

Enjoy

Your pal
    Mr Belmar

jakemarz and La_Piedra like this.
  5. rosbrughjb

rosbrughjb New Member

Jul 10, 2018
    yes, the same for us. Been like this about a month +. The app is the same way. Still shows a date of June 26th as well. I read online to delete the app and reinstall, but that had no effect. Time to switch i suppose to MSW or some other forecast.

DpapaK and jon.curtis.940 like this.
  6. seldom seen

seldom seen Well-Known Member

Aug 21, 2012
    Suite first post herro thread prease.

7. La_Piedra

La_Piedra Well-Known Member

Oct 9, 2017
    I read a couple of MSW threads recently.

Yeah, no.

headhigh likes this.
  8. nopantsLance

nopantsLance Well-Known Member

Aug 15, 2016
  9. DpapaK

DpapaK Member

Jun 7, 2018
    Kinda like the swell activity ...non existent

10. antoine

antoine Well-Known Member

Mar 10, 2013
    This is what happens when you ignore your members. also when you have mods who selectively ban people for weeks and months on end $hitty mods + lack of info= 0 forum

11. Gstrit

Gstrit New Member

Jul 4, 2019
    I'm getting no reliable info for a month now. Great app prior to that, but useless now. When will this be fixed?

robt77burke likes this.
  12. DpapaK

DpapaK Member

Jun 7, 2018
    ^+1 And totally rude and arrogant of Swellinfo-less to not provide at least an explanation. Done checking this sight - after being a regular since 2007. And thus, MSW it is!

13. SevenThree

SevenThree Member

Jul 17, 2008
    Swellinfo control room....
    [​IMG]

14. maieta98

maieta98 New Member

Jul 23, 2019
    Last edited: Jul 29, 2019
  15. Valhallalla

Valhallalla Well-Known Member

Jan 24, 2013
    You are most likely having an issue with your own computer or mobile devise since nobody else here is experiencing any problems with the forecast at all. I recommend that you clear your browser cache and cookies. Then restart your computer or mobile devise. Let us know what happens. If you continue to have issues please contact SSMod05. He has all the answers. Thanks.

headhigh and antoine like this.
  16. DosXX

DosXX Well-Known Member

Mar 2, 2013
    antoine likes this.
  17. antoine

antoine Well-Known Member

Mar 10, 2013
    Once I cleared my cookies and did the who;e reset the data started working again! Thanks for the above advise