Get the fuk off ,y wave

Discussion in 'All Discussions' started by LazyE, Aug 22, 2019.

1. LazyE

LazyE Well-Known Member

Aug 6, 2014
    First time I'll give you, second time we'll have words ,third time my board goes up yer butt to yer tonssils regardeless of gender. Welcomme to the ocean.

Last edited: Aug 22, 2019
    sigmund, Zeroevol and La_Piedra like this.
  2. SCOB3YVILLE

SCOB3YVILLE Well-Known Member

Nov 16, 2016
    Throwst thoust shitte in le aguà

Zeroevol, smitty517 and La_Piedra like this.

3. La_Piedra

La_Piedra Well-Known Member

Oct 9, 2017
    Yeah the natives out here are getting pretty restless too.

it's gonna get ugly come Fall lol...it usually does.

4. LBCrew

LBCrew Well-Known Member

Aug 12, 2009
    The worst around here is Labor Day Weekend. The second worst is Memorial Day Weekend. These are the weekends where people feel like they need to kick off summer by being a douche, and feel like they need to leave the place in smoldering ruins when they leave.

So basically... the best is yet to come.

ChavezyChavez and La_Piedra like this.
  5. UnfurleD

UnfurleD Well-Known Member

Jul 13, 2016
    softies all up in da washout. summer bout ova. we're almost in the clear

Zeroevol and LazyE like this.
  6. aka pumpmaster

aka pumpmaster Well-Known Member

Apr 30, 2008
    After the second offense (second should warrant yelling) just sit in front of them so that every time they try for a wave you are in their way.

Zeroevol likes this.
  7. La_Piedra

Oct 9, 2017
    Yesterday and Saturday were just ridiculous, I haven't seen that many bodies and boards doing cartwheels in the water in quite a while.

not really looking forward to Labor Day weekend

8. aka pumpmaster

Apr 30, 2008
  9. SCOB3YVILLE

Nov 16, 2016
    Labor Day is the best. It’s the “last weekend of surfing”.

antoine and JayD like this.
  10. NNYNJ

NNYNJ Well-Known Member

Dec 22, 2017
    Hopefully these cool nights jump start fall run of bass

LBCrew, ChavezyChavez and antoine like this.
  11. La_Piedra

Oct 9, 2017
    Growing up in SD, I remember what it was like to surf after "the last weekend of surfing"...generally pretty quiet. Is it still like that?

Up here, the only thing that slows down are all the barneys on soft tops riding inside. From Labor Day weekend until almost Halloween, guys that actually know how to surf make the 2-3 hour trek down here and actually try to paddle battle the locals. Every year, same thing. The waves get good and consistent but there's a heavy vibe in the water, a lot of yelling and splashing and occasionally chasing.

It's started early this year. Guys have already been dunked. Hopefully nobody gets a beatdown

Notaseal and SCOB3YVILLE like this.
  12. SCOB3YVILLE

Nov 16, 2016
    Other than the regular sheetshows at the normal spots, I’ve actually been getting in front of my house alone/2-3 guys max, when there is waves. Love living in a tourist trap with one road of parking. The volleyball players fill all the street and lot parking up by 6am every weekend lol

I’ve been going to sano/newps/oside a lot this summer. The south’s have been passing SD by completely. I have Caught the jetty a few days with no one at all. Love not working.. no one is in the water from 9-11. Especially when it’s only “2 feet”. I’ll surf that sheet all dayyyyy.

Notaseal, antoine and La_Piedra like this.
  13. UnfurleD

UnfurleD Well-Known Member

Jul 13, 2016
    i had problems over the wknd with not newbies on softies, but older guys - one that i've seen in the water a number of times. was surprised when i've been waiting on a wave that i saw start to develop. everything was high angled, so i knew i was farthest left. then the older dude w a hat swims past me - thinking he's just trying to stay in position in the block - only to take the wave and go left right in my direction. i had to pull out, and i was pissed. called him a couple choice words when he took the wave - next time i kick his ass. the next day as the drift is still going and the pier is 20 yards away, this older guy keeps going for every wave and missing. "Fucking stay still!" was screaming in my head. fuck those old crusty bastards

14. aka pumpmaster

Apr 30, 2008
    block him

SCOB3YVILLE and UnfurleD like this.
  15. SCOB3YVILLE

Nov 16, 2016
    The ole ‘back paddle’. I almost got stabbed at windanseA for doing some shit like that. Sounds like he got off light. Take his hat next time you see him