Ghost stories

Discussion in 'Non Surf Related' started by BassMon2, Nov 29, 2018.

1. La_Piedra

La_Piedra Well-Known Member

Oct 9, 2017
    Q. Why do men have a hole in front of their penis?

A. So they can get air to their brains.

2. NNYNJ

NNYNJ Well-Known Member

Dec 22, 2017
    Maybe you were hallucinating due to detoxing???

Notaseal and ChavezyChavez like this.

3. DosXX

DosXX Well-Known Member

Mar 2, 2013
    I've visited the Gettysburg battlefield(s) quite a few times over the years. Nothing paranormal, but I certainly had a sense of awe and wonderment, particularly when looking across the 3/4 to 1 mile wide field the Confederates crossed during Picket's charge to attack the center of the Union line on the third day of the battle. So many dead.

Yankkee and ChavezyChavez like this.
  4. DosXX

DosXX Well-Known Member

Mar 2, 2013
    Living in Ohio as kids back in the 1960s, we used to dare each other to run through the local cemetery at night.
    It was probably the safest place in town.

5. JayD

JayD Well-Known Member

Feb 6, 2012
    Up to that point South had a slight advantage to winning the war but Lee miscalculated and that was a big turning point it seems.

6. Barry Cuda

Barry Cuda Well-Known Member

Nov 19, 2018
    Yes, antoine, they ARE all morons!! Paranormal morons......

Notaseal likes this.
  7. Barry Cuda

Barry Cuda Well-Known Member

Nov 19, 2018
    Not if you were black.....

nopantsLance likes this.
  8. mantas2

mantas2 Member

Feb 25, 2019
    We had a lot of weird shit happen in our house. Family downstairs watching TV, someone is running from room to room upstairs - no pets at the time. Doors would open and close, whatever (it's the draft).

Well one night I got cold as fuck while sleeping all of a sudden on a 80-85 degree night, so I sit up, look in my mirror and there is a figure behind me brushing it's own hair (figure of a little girl or small woman). Told my mom about it the next morning and she laughed like hell. All of a sudden she stops laughing and says: your sister has been having some tea parties with an imaginary friend/girl and has been telling me about her...we both nearly shit our pants.

9. Yankkee

Yankkee Well-Known Member

Nov 8, 2017
    That happens a lot around metro DC.

Notaseal likes this.
  10. antoine

antoine Well-Known Member

Mar 10, 2013
    Holy Halloween tread resurection

Manik likes this.
  11. Manik

Manik Well-Known Member

Dec 25, 2015
    Did the weird stuff stop? Im assuming so?

Notaseal likes this.
  12. Manik

Manik Well-Known Member

Dec 25, 2015
    Never had a supernatural experience. There were a lot of ghost stories when I lived on Nantucket. One of the gift shops in town, Seven Seas, was the home of Captain George Pollard. the captain of the doomed whaling ship The Essex. The ship got sunk by a big ass angry whale (sound familiar? Herman Melville based Moby Dick after this event) and the crew were adrift for months in lifeboats. They resorted to drawing straws to see who would be killed and eaten, and the Captains nephew was one such unlucky victim. Anyways, that shop was supposed to be haunted by the good captain. My buddy worked there many, many moons ago and did everything( staying up through the night multiple times, especially foggy winter months when it was more likely to have an experience) but never had a ghostly encounter. I felt bad for him, he was determined.

Notaseal likes this.
  13. World B Free

World B Free Well-Known Member

Feb 7, 2013

Last edited: Dec 15, 2021
  14. Manik

Manik Well-Known Member

Dec 25, 2015
    Anyone have any legit ufo experiences? I've been fascinated by the Tic Tac ufo sightings by Navy pilots that have been affirmed by the pentagon, and the fact this isn't blowing everyones minds. There are a couple of interviews with one of the pilots (Joe Rogan has a good one). It's pretty convincing. One of the stranger parts was the craft seemed to be interacting with something just below the waters surface, the whitewater in the middle of the ocean was actually what looked odd and made the pilots to look in that direction. Weird stuff.
    I have seen a lot of satellites over the years, or what I am guessing are satellites. One time I saw what I thought was a satellite but it definitely moved different, it would slow and stop, and move again. Probably a helicopter.

headhigh likes this.
  15. IlyaasalWali

IlyaasalWali New Member

Aug 4, 2023
    Why am I always interested in this topic? Is it strange?

16. mafiozya

mafiozya New Member

Oct 23, 2023
    That's really weird, you're probably in trouble dude, I'm sorry. :D

Last edited: Oct 24, 2023
  17. charly972

charly972 Member

Nov 21, 2023
  18. metard

metard Well-Known Member

Mar 11, 2014
    make si great again