This site is trash

Discussion in 'All Discussions' started by mongoloid, Aug 3, 2020.

1. headhigh

headhigh Well-Known Member

Jul 17, 2009
    Read the room breh. No one gives a fok about sonoma.

The Lonesome Tractor and antoine like this.
  2. dlrouen

dlrouen Well-Known Member

Jun 6, 2012
    Literally did the same just now. This place is trash now.

3. antoine

antoine Well-Known Member

Mar 10, 2013
    I read your post like this. I haven't been here in a long time and when I was here I didn't contribute all that much. But now when I check in I expect it to be awesome as I envisioned it was before but it isn't. Not that I've done anything to make it any better or any worse I just haven't been around. So dance for me! Anyway that's my interpretation of your post but I digress. This site is trash and thanks for checking in and making it even trashier

Carson likes this.
  4. dlrouen

dlrouen Well-Known Member

Jun 6, 2012
    I read your post like this:

My name’s Antoine and just in case you didn’t notice, I’m kind of a big deal around here. I police this forum like a real-life lineup, but unlike real life, I’m not the one receiving the atomic wedgies when I try to paddle out. Instead, I’m handing them out digitally to anyone who violates the sacred rules of this forum. One day, I hope the new administrator will name me deputy administrator. Maybe they’ll give me a special avatar or something to show my loyalty to upholding the values of this forum. Everyone will respect me then. So now that we got that out of the way, you’re wrong – this forum isn’t trash – it’s my paradise! Why surf waves when I can surf the web with my friends? I love learning about new waxing techniques and saying “hello” to all the new members who dedicate a thread to introduce themselves. You should embrace the aloha spirit like me and shaka the bad vibes away because #saltlife rules and so does this forum!

In reality, it’s people like you that ruined this place. Thanks for nothing.

What's good DP, Seldom, headhigh, zagaffer, bill, and virtually everyone but antoine.

antoine likes this.
  5. antoine

antoine Well-Known Member

Mar 10, 2013
    Thanks! You really get me!
    I'm a nobody here or anywhere. Thank God you showed up when you did .I appreciate your words... They will guide me into a better way of life. My hopes and dreams is that you'll troll me relentlessly for a while anyway.
    Hey I'm kinda proud of you though. You've had 2 posts in ??? Well I don't know. Thanks for contributing. If youd like to contact those other folks you mentioned they are on mostoke.com .
    Hooe you get some waves soon double x

Carson likes this.