BP CEO Tony Hayward

Discussion in 'Mid Atlantic' started by Scarecrow, May 31, 2010.

1. Scarecrow

Scarecrow Well-Known Member

Nov 30, 2007
    Will somebody tar and feather this d&#*head in his own crude oil already?

"Oil spill in the Gulf of Mexico is minor":

http://ledaro.blogspot.com/2010/05/tony ... -gulf.html

He denies the existence of the underwater plumes.

In another of his brilliant analyses, he claims that this oil spill will have only a "very, very, modest impact" on the environment:

http://videocafe.crooksandliars.com/sca ... act-very-m

Oh, and the sickened cleanup workers "probably have food poisoning"????

Unbelievable. And this crooked clown is in charge of this catastrophe, making decisions about this disaster that he's barely willing to admit _is_ a disaster?

Oh, and hurricane season starts tomorrow.

I guess we can kiss the Gulf of Mexico goodbye, it's screwed.

Now we can only hope now that somehow, somebody can get the oil contained well enough that it doesn't make it into the Gulf Stream and contaminate the whole Atlantic.

2. bennysgohome

bennysgohome Well-Known Member

Nov 13, 2009
    All board members of BP should be placed in a line and shot in the head one at a time. Harsh consequences will prevent these assholes from pulling this **** again. If future CEOs of oil feared the penalties, then this wouldn't happen. Look they are trying the same things as the gulf oil spill 30 years ago. It's good to know that they haven't learned anything in 30 years. It tells you where they are investing all their money and it sure isn't on recovery plans or equipment. The blowout preventor was probably made in China.

I'm at the point that I would rather buy gas from the Arabs than these assholes.

3. NJ SPONGIN

NJ SPONGIN Well-Known Member

Feb 24, 2009
    I agree with this...what that guy said is ridiculous.:mad:

4. superbust

superbust Well-Known Member

Nov 2, 2008
    This is probably the most disgusting thing Ive seen happen to the environment and it might now stop till August? WTF happened to right now! The world is too greedy, we need people that understand the ecosystem and just how fragile it is.Oh and BP is a big joke, its completely ridiculous because they F*CKED up and still are too focused on denying things rather than accepting them and putting all of their effort in to stop it. Ill walk to work and school if it means saving the world that I love.

5. chadbrochill93

chadbrochill93 Well-Known Member

Nov 2, 2007
    the FBI or whatever might come smashing through my doors after saying this on the internet but im gonna blow up all the BP stations that are in my area. it should be sick

6. bennysgohome

bennysgohome Well-Known Member

Nov 13, 2009
    Sweet! Save me a spot to watch the fireworks.

7. wbsurfer

wbsurfer Well-Known Member

Mar 30, 2008
    i gotta say that would be a big blaze if you lit bP gas stations on fire.

8. chadbrochill93

Nov 2, 2007

precisely.

9. wbsurfer

Mar 30, 2008
    QUOTE=chadbrochill93;64950]precisely.[/QUOTE]

[​IMG]

10. wbsurfer

Mar 30, 2008
    [​IMG][/QUOTE]

11. 609Surfer

609Surfer Well-Known Member

Sep 21, 2009
    God, I am tired of this bull**** from BP.

12. iwrider

iwrider Active Member

Mar 15, 2007
    Yeah wbsurfer burn em to the motherfu*ckin ground! Need some help?

13. wbsurfer

Mar 30, 2008
    [​IMG]

14. captblueshorts

captblueshorts Active Member

Dec 28, 2009
    world really is ending huh?

15. chadbrochill93

Nov 2, 2007

I caused the gulf oil spill??

16. Ray F.

Ray F. Well-Known Member

Sep 13, 2009
    No. He's saying he did...but he's blaming you.

17. BonerSurfs

BonerSurfs Well-Known Member

Apr 14, 2007
    ya sorry dirty harry, but thats a bogus argument. Cars have been a staple of american society since the model T. The decision for cars to be the main mode of transport in america was made decades before i was born. Cars are basically a must in America. Its not like in europe where there is great public transport, great train systems, and the cities are planned in a well though out manner. America is a BIG SPREAD OUT cancer causing **** hole. As much as I hate to admit it, cars a basically a must in our country.

And as for The BP exec. That is just ****ed up!! Its like germans denying that the holocost ever happened. The best all of us can do is not support BP. Just stop going there forever. Im sure this guy is gonna get whats coming to him. BP is going down the **** hole and he its basically gonna end up on his head. This dude will probably end up in prison or commiting suicide once his "Oil Empire" comes crashing down around him. Or at least one can hope that...

18. BonerSurfs

BonerSurfs Well-Known Member

Apr 14, 2007
    And hey just throwing it out there... Not saying I believe it 100%. But there is a conspiracy theory that the US government letting this oil spill continue in order to avert the american public and media from coving what is going on in North Korea right now. North Korea pretty much inches away from causing a full on nuclear world war right now... **** is ****ed UP!!!

And P.S. Just one more little tid bit of ****ed up news. Their dumping this chemical (forget what its called) all over the oil spill in order to "slow the flow." This chemical was supposed to be banned because it is proven to cause cancer. The tests showed that .1 percent of this chemical in ambient air samples caused bouts of cancer in test rats. Well they have been dumping sooo much of this stuff that ambient air samples along the gulf coast are at .9 percent.

Just makes me sick thinking that our government is supporting dropping ridiculous amounts of a chemical that is known to cause cancer. The worse part to think about is that some bureaucrat probably owns the chemical company that is responsible for making this ****, and is profiting off of all this.

Last edited: Jun 1, 2010
  19. spongedude

spongedude Well-Known Member

Feb 28, 2010
    i've got a boner to pick .....

it is far more likely they'd use north korea (not our fault, not our beef) to divert us from oil spill (bound to be blamed on obama by some folks, and we live with consequences either way). it's funny you used the phrase "conspiracy theory," then in paragraph three treat these claims as fact. in actuality, in hearings, not only was bp asked about the chemical, they promised to reduce its use..which they haven't.

is it summer yet?

Last edited: Jun 1, 2010
  20. Ray F.

Ray F. Well-Known Member

Sep 13, 2009
    You guys wearing your tinfoil hats?