nicotine!!!!!!!!!!!

Discussion in 'Mid Atlantic' started by Gulfcoast7, Jun 14, 2010.

Do you use tabacco?!??!?!

1. Cigs

9 vote(s)
    37.5%
  2. Chew

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  3. Dip

10 vote(s)
    41.7%
  4. cigars

5 vote(s)
    20.8%
  5. pipe

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  6. sniff snuff

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  1. Gulfcoast7

Gulfcoast7 Well-Known Member

Nov 16, 2009
    how many of you use tobacco?

2. Gabe

Gabe Active Member

Oct 12, 2009
    Your gay......

3. wallysurfr

wallysurfr Well-Known Member

Oct 23, 2007
    I love surfers who smoke. Paddle right around them while they're coughing up a lung...

4. BoogieNation

BoogieNation Member

Aug 20, 2009
    bud

5. wbsurfer

wbsurfer Well-Known Member

Mar 30, 2008
  6. EwrWrop

EwrWrop Active Member

Jun 11, 2008
    I tell you what boy I don't smoke but hot damn will I pack a lip before I go out in the water I tell you what dammit.

[​IMG]

7. eatswell

eatswell Well-Known Member

Jul 14, 2009
    hate to sound cliche, but i still don't know why people would smoke cigarettes still. i can understand pot, and i can actually understand wanting to smoke crack before cigarettes. obviously i am not a tobacco user.

8. MATT JOHNSON

MATT JOHNSON Well-Known Member

Oct 11, 2009
    Never smoked , Never Dipped .

I kinda like my lungs healthy and my gums look better not rotting away

9. DirtyJerz609

DirtyJerz609 Member

Dec 23, 2009

10. DirtyJerz609

DirtyJerz609 Member

Dec 23, 2009
    Cant go wrong wit a nice lipper before a session haha :D

11. eatswell

Jul 14, 2009
    i am very rarely around smoke, and the only time i come into contact with it is when i catch a bit of it outside somewhere. my dad was one of those smokers that would quit for three or four years at a time, start back again for another year or two, and repeat. i would always know when he started back because i would find a cigarette in the toilet haha! all in all he probably smoked for about 10 to 12 years of his life combined, but he literally smoked pot daily until the day he was diagnosed with lung cancer at the age of 55 which he died of 11 months later. we had a love hate relationship when i was growing up, and i detested all the things he did, and all of his habits. i tried smoking 3 times when i was about 12 just cause i wanted to see what was great. never even smoked a whole cigarette combined.

12. Gulfcoast7

Gulfcoast7 Well-Known Member

Nov 16, 2009
    I'm sorry to hear that. My uncle died of lung cancer two months ago.he smoked for over 40 yrs. I was just wondering because I know that for surfers, smoking must be a big no no as far as being able to perform 100% in the water. I have smoked on and off for about 5 years and when i quit last summer I went out into the water and was able to surf for about 6 hours instead of 2 or 3. It feels amazing to be healthy. I do dip from time to time however. Moving from one bad habit to another i guess.

13. rgnsup

rgnsup Well-Known Member

Jun 23, 2008
    If YOU'RE going to insult... at least use proper grammar.

14. eatswell

Jul 14, 2009
    thank you. it will be three years this september, and we had reconciled somewhat before he died, but sometimes i wish things would have been a lot better before that. my family moved to florida in 89 after i graduated high school, and we kinda went through some fall outs here, and there over time. it's strange because no one on my dads side has lived to even be in there 80s, and he and his brother didn't even make it into their 60s. though his parents lived into their 80s. most of my moms side of the family has lived to be in their 80s, and my grandparents[her parents] are now 83, and seem to have a lot more time left. i am not the picture of health myself. according to bmi charts i'm considered obese[5'11'' 225 lbs] but i have been heavier, and i will also say i hold it well, and almost no one can guess how much i weigh by looking at me.

one thing i never get gassed doing is surfing, and swimming though. i ride motocross as well, and years ago i read motocross[not just riding around on a dirtbike] is the second most enduring sport physically with soccer being the first. i myself feel more energized with the surf though. i used to be more into motocross than surfing, but now that i live on the shore, and especially in the last two years i am more connected with surfing than motocross. it's a pain in the ass to find a place to ride without getting citations, and the beach isn't private property so it's less of a hassle. i find surfing keeps me young, and oddly enough in shape more than i could have ever imagined. i think i would have an easier time paddling a board a mile in the ocean than running a mile. go figure that one out. sorry for hijacking a nicotine thread into a healthy living thread haha.

15. MDSurfer

MDSurfer Well-Known Member

Dec 30, 2006
    Yep. . .

Kissing a smoker is like licking an ashtray.

16. old_boy

old_boy Well-Known Member

Jul 25, 2008
    Smokers don't bother me but bigots sure do. You showed your ignorance with this post.

17. chilli21

chilli21 Active Member

Sep 13, 2007
    all i know is that nate fletcher chain smokes marlboro reds and he charges harder than anyone

18. aczaplicki

aczaplicki Well-Known Member

May 10, 2008
    Pack a fatty before, during, after.

19. bodyboarddude

bodyboarddude Well-Known Member

Sep 26, 2009
    narcotic drugs are better for you than any kind of tobbaco product is. i don't mind smokin nuggz,but i won't touch anything made from tobbaco. it's a waste of money & it's so terrible for you.