Predictions on Crowds in the Water

Discussion in 'Mid Atlantic' started by yankee, Sep 9, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Waverider82

Waverider82 Well-Known Member

Mar 26, 2010
    yes the internet forums are filled for the most part with a bunch of jasckasses. How do I delete my account? oh and they made person attacks against me. I made one attack back and got banned if you remember correctly. You can't police one side. Like I give a rat's ass what any of you think of me. You aint got **** on me

Last edited: Sep 11, 2010
  2. MATT JOHNSON

MATT JOHNSON Well-Known Member

Oct 11, 2009
    So some guy called you a Kook and said they wish you would drown big deal. If you actually think someone wants to watch you drown then my friend ( and I use that loosely) you are a complete moron. You cant delete your account . Swellinfo can only do that

And you said you werent posting here and you were removing your self from this forum

My question is Why are you still logged in ??????

3. Waverider82

Mar 26, 2010
    Stop talking about me and I'll stop posting.

4. live aloha

live aloha Well-Known Member

Oct 4, 2009
    My take

My take,

Like Matt Johnson, the hottest surfer around, told you (Mike), if you can't take a little joke, then go play golf and leave some more room in the lineup for the rest of us. As the crowds thicken, it's ever more important to relax a little bit. Yes, most of the hardcore bunch here do take surfing seriously. That's because WE LOVE IT. Anyone who's put in the time, gone over the falls a billion times, eaten pounds of sand, and kept going until that one day when you can (holy crapparoni!) paddle into pretty much anything and get barreled at will...it's a big deal to us. If you want to join the club, pay your dues. Period. I'm not trying to be a jerk, but that's just reality. Don't get all bent out of shape. In the end it's just surfing. The only person being really combative is you. Everyone else is just messing with you because you clearly tapped a sensitive nerve in yourself. Take a second and remember...this is the internet!!!! It's okay to laugh at yourself (and others).

Aloha amigos.

5. MATT JOHNSON

Oct 11, 2009
    Do you lay in bed at night and loose sleep over what we are saying ?????? Dude you have to be the biggest Nanceyboy to ever post on this forum

Buh Bye now!!!!:D

6. Waverider82

Mar 26, 2010
    Nanceyboy? I should post a video of me working the double end bag.....I think you'd **** your pants.

7. aka pumpmaster

aka pumpmaster Well-Known Member

Apr 30, 2008
    Oh boy, here we go...the internet big d!ck routine.

8. live aloha

live aloha Well-Known Member

Oct 4, 2009
    hmmmmm

Just curious, do you subscribe to the GTE (Gym, Tan, Eat) regimen?

9. aka pumpmaster

aka pumpmaster Well-Known Member

Apr 30, 2008
    Don't forget the roids.

10. MATT JOHNSON

Oct 11, 2009
    whatever you say cock lesner

11. cresto4

cresto4 Well-Known Member

Aug 19, 2010
  12. Waverider82

Mar 26, 2010
    I couldn't hear you...you must have been choking on your boyfriends cock......hey motion....take your **** out of your butt buddy's mouth so I can hear what he says!

13. MATT JOHNSON

Oct 11, 2009
    the only video you have that involves the word Double Ended is the one of you and your warm water pussies bro's have a threesome in your moms basment while she is getting a train ran on her by real surfer. you **** drag crybaby

14. gromsurfer123

gromsurfer123 Well-Known Member

Sep 18, 2008

hah thats genuis

15. xgen70

xgen70 Well-Known Member

May 25, 2006
    dead thread..........move on....

16. scotty

scotty Well-Known Member

Aug 26, 2008
    for real.

Matt Johnson- your a moderator so ban this guy, then ban yourself for responding to his bull****, and we can ALL move on

17. MATT JOHNSON

Oct 11, 2009
    Issue has be resolved . If i should ban my self then you and everyone who posted in this thread should for posting aswell. The guy was just going round an round in a circle soon as you disagreed with him he took it as you were bashing him . I guess this place isnt for him .

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.