Xcel infiniti 5/4/3 hooded wetsuit

Discussion in 'Mid Atlantic' started by thedog, Oct 23, 2010.

1. thedog

thedog Member

Oct 23, 2010
  2. eshore

eshore Well-Known Member

Jul 22, 2008
    ive neva had one but you can pick them up on whiskey for $150

3. kidrock

kidrock Well-Known Member

Aug 1, 2010
    I got a smoking deal on an Xcel Infiniti 5/4 Drylock last year and surfed in water down to 40 degrees last year. Also had 5 mil boots and 3 mil Drylock gloves. Very toasty, very flexible. It was my first chest-entry suit, so it took a little getting used to, especially because of my stocky build...but I got used to it, and it stretched out a little bit after a few sessions. I think it's an excellent suit, and it also has even better reviews than Rip Curl and O'Neill to name a few.

4. ND081

ND081 Well-Known Member

Aug 7, 2010
    I was also looking into this one, but I also need a wetsuit for november-december considering I only have my 3/2 right now. will I be too warm in a 5/4?

5. mOtion732

mOtion732 Well-Known Member

Sep 18, 2008
    ban this kid

6. kidrock

kidrock Well-Known Member

Aug 1, 2010
    Honestly, if you surf year-round in Delmarva or the NE, you should have one of each...the 3/2, 4/3 and 5/4. You might be able to get away with the 4/3 during a "warm" winter.

7. idsmashh

idsmashh Well-Known Member

Aug 2, 2010
    ahahahahaah i knew you were gonna say something

8. get wet

get wet Active Member

Dec 10, 2008
    what is the full whiskey website name?

9. aka pumpmaster

aka pumpmaster Well-Known Member

Apr 30, 2008
  10. MATT JOHNSON

MATT JOHNSON Well-Known Member

Oct 11, 2009
    yeah they have only had 4/3's and 3/2's on recently and some 3 mil gloves

11. Retzlaff44

Retzlaff44 Well-Known Member

Oct 18, 2009
    If you go to http://www.departmentofgoods.com you can actually look at Whiskey's stock of gear (under the GEAR menu> Surf and Skate> Wetsuits). The stuff is up for sale here at a higher price than when they put it on sale at Whiskey. But this is the stuff they put up. Right now it's really slim pickings for wetsuits. Doesn't look liked Xcel produced a lot of back stock like in previous years.

12. fulltilt720

fulltilt720 Well-Known Member

Oct 14, 2008
    I got one off of Whiskey last year...it's been a really great suit...Mine has a slight tear in the chest area that hasn't been a problem yet, and I'm praying it won't. Does anyone know if I'd be able to send it into Xcel considering I got it from Whiskey Militia?

13. leethestud

leethestud Well-Known Member

Aug 12, 2010
    yeah, i think they still working on that bazzillion pair of snowboarding goggles...

14. thedog

thedog Member

Oct 23, 2010
    yo motion7 whatever why ban this kid? cause i wanted to hear some personal ****ing experiences with the suit?

15. NJSwell

NJSwell Well-Known Member

Aug 26, 2010
    does whiskymilitia have like one item a day it sells? cause I see lame womens jeans and I want some suits

16. mOtion732

mOtion732 Well-Known Member

Sep 18, 2008
    why not just go tot he WETSUIT REVIEW THREAD and read about a hundred personal ****ing experiences with the suit, including the FIRST POST ON THE THREAD?!?!?

17. thedog

thedog Member

Oct 23, 2010
    obvously i diddnt realize. anyway who wants to look through 30 pages of that

18. MATT JOHNSON

MATT JOHNSON Well-Known Member

Oct 11, 2009
    Someone who really wants to knwo about the suit he seeks answers for:rolleyes:

the search button is your friend