Things to be thankful for

Discussion in 'Mid Atlantic' started by Waldo Rem, Nov 10, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. yankee

yankee Well-Known Member

Sep 26, 2008
    cut to the chase

What is the court docket number on this ? And in which court? It's public information & can be accessed on a search with the proper info...for those who really want to know...

:D

2. zach619

zach619 Well-Known Member

Jan 21, 2009
    Ahh, i got you... I am on board now. I just really didnt understand the progression of all this. Since the case is over, and you were found not guilty, then congrats...

That sucks that you had to go through that. They OWE you for real... Those OC cops can be brutal. They spend most of their time chasing kids over nothing...

And that is why I asked you about the rest of the story, and look at that, the exact scenerio that I suggested is what you said happened... I said, the cop probably said that someone that looked like you, in a car like yours sped off past him while he had to hop out of the way or something... Like I said, i know drunk guys who almost caught felonies for stumbling into a cops arms while the cops were fu**ing with them... 3 billy clubs later the guy is charger with "Assaulting an officer"

Im shocked that the OC system let it get that far with you., With all the partying, and kids in that area, they have to have mistaken identities and false arrests on the daily. I would have thought there was a very quick system in place to get people out...

At anyrate, I hope that you do get your word out there... Im not saying you should slander this guy personally, but if he is still on the force, you should google some info on what is legal and what is not legal...

Then, I would make a website for $10 bucks in a domain fee. Call it "www.theshameofoceancity.com or something... And make the entire front page a short, but very informative explanation as to what happened. If it is legal, I would post his info, his photo, his PAY and everything else that is available to the public online...

Do not threaten or anything like that, but put together a derogitory informational site about this guy, this unit, this area and what happened...

Start with that, and then just get the word out EVERYWHERE... I mean, post a website flyer on the police office's front door. Post it on EVERY law office in OC... EVERYWHERE>..

Post the link here. Post it on the boardwalk...

MAKE COMMENTS ON THE BALTIMORESUN.COM BLOG....

Just put the info out in the right places, and you will get a bite. You will either get a scummy ambulance chasing lawyer contact you trying to get you paid... Or you may hit a nerve within the police and make them look into it, just so you will stop what you are doing.,... Or, most importantly, someone in all of those media outlets may actually hear you, and then you may get a LEGIT opportunity to attack this guy in the media....

Put this b**ch on blast... If the dude was wrong, then hang him out to dry...

I do believe that HUMANs should not have the amount of civil authority that most cops do, and when they abuse it within a system that is so flawed and that citizens are defenseless against them, then they should indeed rot in jail... He sounds like a scummy, sh*tbag.

Go after it... You got our attention... get everyone elses now...

But like I said before, you should maybe use microsoft word or something and put together a few paragraphs that properly explain what happened. You left a ton of info out at first. You made yourself sound guilty after that, but when it came full circle you got your point across. You have to be more accurate right off the bat or any legitimate media outlet will automatically discredit you....

You need to be a voice. So put your words together seriously and go after it.

3. Waldo Rem

Waldo Rem Active Member

Apr 4, 2010
    thanks zach. exactly the stuff I'm trying to hear

4. Jrusso

Jrusso Well-Known Member

Oct 31, 2007
    do it.

better yet, do it then add in a blog page then any time us oc locals have a problem we can spread the word on corrupt locals

5. MATT JOHNSON

MATT JOHNSON Well-Known Member

Oct 11, 2009
    public out cry is the best to to use agianst corrupt people who are there to protect us . call your local papers and see if a reporter would be interested in write a article on you.

Also if you local paper have a website or a message board it woudl be a good idea to do a write up there

6. scotty

scotty Well-Known Member

Aug 26, 2008
    Please shut up. Or at least stop to breathe during typing. Jesus! just because you CAN post 1500 times a year doesnt mean you SHOULD.

7. bauer

bauer Well-Known Member

Aug 22, 2010
    Matt likes to hear himself talk dont know if any one else does though quite the annoyance!

8. MATT JOHNSON

Oct 11, 2009
    Thanks you you intelligent comment...........................

It really added something to this discussion:rolleyes:

9. MATT JOHNSON

Oct 11, 2009

Sorry if my point of view bothers you I hope you dont loose sleep over it . I know I wont

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.