Surfside Video

Discussion in 'Texas' started by les freese, Nov 28, 2010.

1. les freese

les freese Well-Known Member

Jan 15, 2008
  2. Swellinfo

Swellinfo Administrator

May 19, 2006
    I love the creativity Les...

3. les freese

Jan 15, 2008
    I'm glad you liked it:) I'm going crazy right now trying to find out where it's gunna break better today. Gorda or G-Town I'm gunna film and surf this front today.

Thanks.

4. Swellinfo

Swellinfo Administrator

May 19, 2006
    That is all part of the fun Les :D

5. les freese

Jan 15, 2008
    I want that Video Of The Month;) What makes the cut>? Big swell? Creative? the surfing? music? I'm not sure. Let me know, so I can work on this footage i got the other day. I had to travel 5 hours to find waist high swell:mad: but ima make a video out of it anyway, and it's gunna be bad ass as long long as you tell me how to make it ;)

6. les freese

Jan 15, 2008
    Ok, so far i have traveled alot this month for that Video Of The Month LOL.
    I have hit North Padre, Corpus, Port-A, Gorda, Surfside, and on my way to G-Town...
    Thats most of our Tx breaks:) filmed all in one month, and the way I am putting it together is another One-Of-A-Kind-Video...................................No One has the ideas I have:p

7. gkapper

gkapper New Member

Dec 17, 2010
    Yeah fun stuff! I grew up surfing...been mountain surfing the past 8 years in Utah and Colorado...ended up settling down here in ATX...just got my new wetsuit in the mail...got my old shorty outta storage...got a a small crew of diehards monitoring the report for that redeye 4 to 8 hour drive to catch some goodies! Happen to work in video and film...got lots of water camera experience...would love to help get some more stoke footage...

Gimme a shout when you are on a mission! I'll drive down and help shoot, oh...and get some rides in of course!

8. gtowntreyble

gtowntreyble Well-Known Member

Aug 18, 2008
    Awesome, lol very entertaining.

9. Haole1

Haole1 Member

Jan 30, 2011
    Your surf

http://yoursurf.blogspot.com/

YOUR WAVES
    YOUR STORIES
    YOUR SURF

STORIES OF LOCAL SURFERS BY LOCAL SURFERS!!!!

ALSO ON FACEBOOK.... YOUR SURF