Fins

Discussion in 'Global Bodyboarding Talk' started by VBwaver, Jan 11, 2011.

1. VBwaver

VBwaver Member

Feb 14, 2009
    I have gone through so many different fins. right now i am using one toobs bluntcut and one tech 2. kinda ghetto but which would you recomend

2. ocmdsponger94

ocmdsponger94 Well-Known Member

Sep 2, 2010
    I have makapuus and they work pretty well. I just got fin socks and a size bigger fins for christmas. my other ones are a little too tight/uncomfortable

3. SignfcntOthr

SignfcntOthr Member

Feb 1, 2011
    I have Makapuu's, too, but I think I'm gonna add a pair of Stealth's because their drain holes look better and we have so much shore break I hate all the sand getting stuck in the Churchill's.

4. hardcoreboogieboarder1

hardcoreboogieboarder1 Member

Nov 24, 2009
  5. nickbeezy

nickbeezy Member

May 10, 2010
    i have used the blunt cuts, churchills makapus, kicks and tech 2 fins
    personally i feel the makapus are too long and not as efficient as the tech 2 or the kicks fins.
    go check out rk's surf shop on 17th st in va beach if your looking to get some.

my personal favorite is the tech 2, there are soo comfortable and flexible from day one. although they do not float like other fins. the pearl color is really cool as well.
    they are vaery short fins but good thrust power. perfect for DKneeing

6. akramfares

akramfares New Member

Feb 9, 2011
    +1 , I have a pair of Stealth's too and i'm really satisfied with, there is another fins called "ExtremeBodyboard"

[​IMG]

7. njbodyboarding

njbodyboarding New Member

Feb 17, 2009
    MS Vipers if you have big feet.

8. EastCoastBodyBoarder

EastCoastBodyBoarder Well-Known Member

Sep 1, 2008
    custom x fins, like vipers but less bulky

9. sponger72

sponger72 Member

Oct 8, 2011
    I have somr BZ fins and Churchill slashers. The slashers fit good. I want to try some kicks though.

10. H2O'C

H2O'C Well-Known Member

Sep 22, 2011
    My Bluntcuts have never let me down....bluntcuts will last longer..I'm a bigger guy 6'3" 230lbs and they boost me like crazy..