Indian River Inlet

Discussion in 'Mid Atlantic' started by delsurf4, Apr 17, 2011.

1. delsurf4

delsurf4 Well-Known Member

Aug 27, 2010
    Anyone been to the inlet lately? does it still suck?

2. Mitchell

Mitchell Well-Known Member

Jan 5, 2009
    Really? you're asking that from Ocean View....Ironic.

3. Koki Barrels

Koki Barrels Well-Known Member

Aug 14, 2008
    yeah, i just drove by there...there was sh!t waves and 50 guys sitting on top of each other...looked real fun!

4. h20man

h20man Member

Mar 26, 2010
    Yeah right, I was thinking the same thing. If your in Ocean View as I am you know its only about 5min car ride. If ya can't drive get your parents to take a little scenic drive up and back.

5. ripturbo

ripturbo Well-Known Member

Apr 17, 2011
    actually it was fun and 95pct of em couldnt catch waves but yer positive attitude is infectious

6. SkegLegs

SkegLegs Well-Known Member

Feb 8, 2009
    It was easily DOH and thumpin' at the northside. I got shacked hangin 5 on the Walden. Wazup, well worth the drive from Vienna.

Only prob is I'm gonna have to 3 more sets of those Rasta fins to get some money towards saving those dolphins from the Japanese. This is of course because I have to balance my kharma and offset my carbon footprint from the commute.

7. grande gallo

grande gallo Member

Nov 14, 2009
    Easily DOH? Reeeeally?

8. ripturbo

ripturbo Well-Known Member

Apr 17, 2011
    not even close. maybe head hi sets

9. SoDelLocal

SoDelLocal Well-Known Member

Jul 17, 2010
    what he probably means by "location ocean view" next to his handle, is that his grandparents' beach home is in ocean view.

10. delsurf4

delsurf4 Well-Known Member

Aug 27, 2010
    hahah howd u know? but its pretty much mine.but i go for the whole summer and a lot in the winter

11. 1234austin

1234austin Well-Known Member

Feb 16, 2008
    why even bother with the whole NS SS, is it good bull****.It goes no where. Even if it was DOH peeling offshore bowls there with 80 degree water temps year round do you think anyone would tell you, or inform you to go there. From ocean view you can get to pretty much all the "main" surf "spots" both north and south of ocean view in about 25 -30min...take a ride

man with all this talk of DOH peelers and 80 water temps year round makes me want to go on a trip.:)